Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RC just said he "possibly" has other children besides Haleigh and Jr. during press conference questioning.

It is also very possible that Ron does not know if this child is his. Perhaps an old girlfriend claimed but it was never investigated or followed through.

Perhaps she claims Ron is the father but he doubts it or has reason to believe someone else is. That would explain. . it's possible and why he would fight for custody of his children with bio mom and ignore this woman.

Misty would have heard from other woman that Ron was the father she could have contacted him with her concerns and Ron "could" have said "thanks but I don't really believe I am the father of said child. .. but you really seem nice, want to go for coffee".

I know it is easy to cast stones when families aren't clear cut. But really normally people have weird things happent to them, so until we find out more I am not sure it's fair to run around acccusing him of having and abandoing multiple children. He's poor and he's young but he is a father who is support his children and seems to care for them. . .and his life has been turned upside down at the moment.

I have IMMENSE respect for men who step up to the plate. It should be a no-brainer but I am sure each and everyone of you has met a father who does not acknowledge or support his children or take responsibility for birth control even.

I for one am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this other child.

OKay, I am on this one. Can someone please find the name of the child - I saw in one thread but It could take FOREVER as it is monotonous work and time consuming. But it has helped in other cases and I have been sucessfull in finding things - Let me know if anyone else wants to help me on this one, if we could break it down and divvy up the work :)

Darn it, the hospital does not have a virtual nursery!!

I was wondering the same thing. I can't believe how many of these young 20s girls have multiple kids, and how many 20s guys have multiple kids by multiple women. For instance, there is a "Chelsea" who is apparently Misti's SIL. She has posted on several of these kids' myspace pages. She is proud that she just turned 21 and is pregnant with her third child. Her oldest appears to be 3 or 4 years old. Oh, and she also refers to herself as a "MILF." I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but none of these folks seem especially well-off. I'd think being a young parent with 3 or more kids would be extremely financially difficult, not to mention exhausting.

Not if they are on state aid.

So, my next question would be...why would Ron fight for custody of Jr. and Haleigh, but not of his son by the other mom (esp. if Misty told RC the child was in danger)?

Maybe he's not sure if he is babydaddy. He had a paternity test done on Jr. Sounds like a Maury Show, don't it? :rolleyes:

Arrest made in Haleigh case more info in 10 minutes on headline news.

Maybe he's not sure if he is babydaddy. He had a paternity test done on Jr. Sounds like a Maury Show, don't it? :rolleyes:

That's what I took it to mean, but it's open for all kinds of interpretation given his demeanor when answering other questions he seemed to deem irrelevant.

I found Haleigh Cummings court documents at Foxnews30.com but when I try to access the documents, my computer freezes up.

I wonder if Crystal Sheffield had the children while Ronald Cummings was working or maybe in jail for his latest offense. 2008-01-08 8 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE CT Who was watching the children when he was serving time? Also, he just started working the night shift 5 or 6 weeks ago. Even though he has custody, it could be that Crystal watched the kids for him when he didn't have a sitter and that is how Misty met Ron. It could be Ron JR. she is referring to in this statement she gave. That is probably how she got herself into his life, using the child as an excuse. She did state she was worried about the child's well being, and we all know that Crystal did not have custody. She also lied to Ron about her age. So, she could of misconstrued her latest statement.

Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.

Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.

“I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him,” she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time.

Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., told the Times-Union that Cummings told him he was 19 and later that he was 21.

2007-12-18 5 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE TO CT I - POSS OF
2007-12-18 5 MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZELOADING SEASON - CT II -
2007-12-18 5 TRESPASS - NOLLE PROSEQUI - DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED
2007-12-18 5 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY
2007-12-18 5 $273.00 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED
2007-12-18 5 24 HOURS HOUSE ARREST
2007-12-18 6 WAIVER OF COUNSEL
2007-12-18 7 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
2007-12-18 7 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT
2008-01-08 8 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE CT I

I thought that people were just getting Crystal's age wrong because it said 19, for so long on her myspace. She has corrected it now.

I think it is more than likely that Ron does have another child after what he said earlier today.

I do not believe he had Crystal "watching" the kids for him at any time since the custody issue came up. She has every other weekend visitation by law and he doesn't appear to bend on that point, imo.

I wonder if Crystal Sheffield had the children while Ronald Cummings was working or maybe in jail for his latest offense. 2008-01-08 8 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE CT Who was watching the children when he was serving time? Also, he just started working the night shift 5 or 6 weeks ago. Even though he has custody, it could be that Crystal watched the kids for him when he didn't have a sitter and that is how Misty met Ron. It could be Ron JR. she is referring to in this statement she gave. That is probably how she got herself into his life, using the child as an excuse. She did state she was worried about the child's well being, and we all know that Crystal did not have custody. She also lied to Ron about her age. So, she could of misconstrued her latest statement.

I think I remember Crystal saying she didn't know Misty at all, just saw her in a car in the past.

I don't think Misty was babysitting for Junior when in Crystal's care.

She also lied to Ron about her age. So, she could of misconstrued her latest statement.

The article you quoted states that Ron lied about his age to Misty's father; first claiming to be 19 and later changing his story to 21 when his true age was 24. It says Misty was 16 when this happened. No mention at all of Misty misrepsenting her age in any way.

The law says that even after she turned 17, it was illegal for him to be having sex with her if he was 24 or older. (That means Ron would have had to be 23 or under for it to be legal.)

Now; six months later, Ron has turned 25.

Susan

Ronnie's other child is Aylyn. I heard his say it in yesterdays presser when a reporter asked about other children.

The other child is really not important at this time. BUt it was good that she had Haleigh
on my space.

Didn't know Ronald had other children -- he sure seems to be an angry person with a terrible temper.

Didn't know Ronald had other children -- he sure seems to be an angry person with a terrible temper.

If is is proven that this possible child really is Ron's, that would mean both Ron AND Crystal had three children out of wedlock. Why doesn't anyone have a problem with Crystal's behavior in regards to having children only Ron's???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove