Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were told not to come over. If we believe that statement (and I do) I can also believe the Croslin statement that they received a call of distress from Misty asking them to come over. Whether it was later rescinded or not, their response was still to go check on her, worried about her safety. Pulling into someone's yard is not trespassing (unless specifically noticed as such), nor is being concerned when your daughter gives a call of distress. Ronald's acts of aggressiveness to get them to leave, including assaulting Misty's brother while he was seated in his van attempting to leave, are solely Ronald's acts and can be blamed on no one but himself.

Every person's actions are solely their own. The Croslin's own up to their actions. They went to get Misty. They were confronted. They fought back. They got in their car (none of them state that GGMS "pushed" them into the car; they state they got into it) and Ronald continued to punch out the brother. That's on Ronald.
------
The statements made that Misty's brother had called her off and on all day makes one wonder if there was a fight going on between Misty and Ron all day and that Misty had communicated this to her family and her brother was calling multiple times to check on her welfare and to encourage her to get away from Ron. My thoughts only here. I can also see where Ron could threaten to beat up Misty's brother if he showed up to get her. I can understand why Misty would call for help and then tell them not to come.

People keep picking on RC and getting Misty all confused.
Life just isn't fair, especially for them.

Granny said she was asleep but she wrote/said that the Croslins started it.

Of course the Croslins started it...:rolleyes: it is never Ron's fault period. Don't think that Mist's family does not what is going on in that relationship. Hank isnt worried about him for no reason...JMO....

LT...everyone should be concerned about Butterbean...few are. He has not had a good life, let's face it!

The dumbest thing i heard from that video..that reaching in a open car window u are charged burglary..WTH...boy they must be desperate to charge him,,assault & battery is one thing but BURGLARY...ridiculous....

Pay close attention to what misty said. She said her brother had been calling her all day??? This case is starting to unravel. The croslin family is involved and misty is covering for them.

This is my opinion only

I tell you what if two people had come onto my property in the middle of the night and started a fight I would have shot them, as is my right under Castle Doctrine Law, same as with FL. Sr. holds Ron while Jr beats him up. So I don't know how he is the violent one.

Your wrong cajun and before you shoot and kill someone you should familiarize yourself with the law completely. There are several considerations involved, such as "duty to retreat" being one of them . . .
Here is a simplistic overview of those considerations;

In general, one (sometimes more) of a variety of conditions must be met before a person can legally use the Castle Doctrine;

An intruder must be making (or have made) an attempt to unlawfully and/or forcibly enter an occupied home, business or car.

The intruder must be acting illegally—e.g. the Castle Doctrine does not give the right to attack officers of the law acting in the course of their legal duties.

The occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to inflict serious bodily harm or death upon an occupant of the home.

The occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to commit some other felony, such as arson or burglary.

The occupant(s) of the home must not have provoked or instigated an intrusion, or provoked or instigated an intruder to threaten or use deadly force.

The occupant(s) of the home may be required to attempt to exit the house or otherwise retreat (this is called the "Duty to retreat" and most self-defense statutes referred to as examples of "Castle Doctrine" expressly state that the homeowner has no such duty).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine_in_the_United_States

JMO

Pay close attention to what misty said. She said her brother had been calling her all day??? This case is starting to unravel. The croslin family is involved and misty is covering for them.

This is my opinion only

That is the point I was trying to make in my post above. You obviously pay attention when you are reading. Lots of things are being mis quoted, etc.

Well dang I have to go to work and leave all this drama,lol

Maybe both sides of these families should quit being titty babies and all get and job and work for a change.....if they tried it they might even like it and be too dang tired at night to act like people at the OK Corral.:crazy:

LT...everyone should be concerned about Butterbean...few are. He has not had a good life, let's face it!
---------
I totally agree. I couldn't help but thinkg about him witnessing all this terrifying situation without his big sister being with him. Now, he is alone with all this crazy mess.

---------
If Ron was visibly on drugs or alcohol, couldn't that be considered "under the influence". I'm aware that he was at his home but if he was committing a felony at the time, couldn't any drug or alcohol be considered?
It could be considered, but it's not against the law to have drugs in your system. I believe that the only way they would consider any sort of drug/alcohol testing, is if it was a drug/alcohol related charge.

According to the officer on the scene, the Croslin's did say that Ron seemed to "on something" because he was acting crazy, but that's not an actionable offense. It might lend credibility to the situation, however.

LMBO....I know what SA means silly goose, I want to know if anyone knows who the SA is in Putnam County....lol.....that was too funny....

Putnam is in the 5th district and it is the 7th Circuit within Counties.

LOL sorry been a long day already and it is only 1 pm lol.

http://www.sao7.com/
R.J. LARIZZA, STATE ATTORNEY
unless it has changed since December 2008

LMBO....I know what SA means silly goose, I want to know if anyone knows who the SA is in Putnam County....lol.....that was too funny....

Maybe both sides of these families should quit being titty babies and all get and job and work for a change.....if they tried it they might even like it and be too dang tired at night to act like people at the OK Corral.:crazy:

I could I have a link please......just a little humor

And shame on gm and ggm for allowing this behavior to continue in their homes. This is why the behavior continues from generation to generation....it's learned from an early age. Someone should stand up and be responsible for these children. JMO

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=142925&catid=3

video of press conference from the sheriffs office is on the right. The sherriff states that the reason the Croslin's were not arrested is because of multiple witnesses states that Ron attacked them.

When the LE stated that all would be looked into...digital images...my hinky meter went up. I wonder if the Croslin's videoed the visit? That would be awesome, because you can't change what is recorded. Well, you can but LE knows hows to make sure it's legit.

titty babies :eek:...good one!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members