Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking Angela Corey? I know she is for duval and clay....putnam is right next to us...

Your wrong cajun and before you shoot and kill someone you should familiarize yourself with the law completely. There are several considerations involved, such as "duty to retreat" being one of them . . .
Here is a simplistic overview of those considerations;

In general, one (sometimes more) of a variety of conditions must be met before a person can legally use the Castle Doctrine;

An intruder must be making (or have made) an attempt to unlawfully and/or forcibly enter an occupied home, business or car.

The intruder must be acting illegally—e.g. the Castle Doctrine does not give the right to attack officers of the law acting in the course of their legal duties.

The occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to inflict serious bodily harm or death upon an occupant of the home.

The occupant(s) of the home must reasonably believe that the intruder intends to commit some other felony, such as arson or burglary.

The occupant(s) of the home must not have provoked or instigated an intrusion, or provoked or instigated an intruder to threaten or use deadly force.

The occupant(s) of the home may be required to attempt to exit the house or otherwise retreat (this is called the "Duty to retreat" and most self-defense statutes referred to as examples of "Castle Doctrine" expressly state that the homeowner has no such duty).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine_in_the_United_States

JMO

If someone comes on my property and I don't want them there that is breaking a law....trespassing

If someone lingers on my property after I have asked them to leave too bad for them. We didn't purchase a gun for protection just so we could threaten someone that comes onto our property. I would of course call 911 inform them I asked them to leave and they are not complying.

People keep picking on RC and getting Misty all confused.

Granny said she was asleep at the beginning, but she said that the Croslins started it.

Since it's possible the Croslin's wanted something from Misty, i.e., not to "protect" her something else, and it's possible that they came uninvited. It's possible Granny assumed they started it because they were at HER house. Esp. since granny was there and possibly knew what really happened.

lmbo...i have four names now.....lol. Thank you everyone

This is not an upstanding family. They have extensive criminal backgrounds. They are also druggies from momma down the all the kids. They give false addresses. How do we know that they were not lying?? One more thing. Misty is extremely close to her brother Hank jr aka Tommy. :behindbar

When the LE stated that all would be looked into...digital images...my hinky meter went up. I wonder if the Croslin's videoed the visit? That would be awesome, because you can't change what is recorded. Well, you can but LE knows hows to make sure it's legit.

TOTALLY SPECULATION HERE BY ME; If it was being recorded (digital cam, cell phone cam . . .) that could explain RC's need to reach into the vehicle and the continuing confrontation - to get the camera . . .JMO

This is not an upstanding family. They have extensive criminal backgrounds. They are also druggies from momma down the all the kids. They give false addresses. How do we know that they were not lying?? One more thing. Misty is extremely close to her brother Hank jr aka Tommy. :behindbar

Link please to the referenced criminal records! TIA

Am I the only one who thinks that Misty will be persuaded to press charges on her brother and father for "supposedly" hitting her in the face? I'm betting that she will, just to support Ron's claims.

She can file a complaint but that does not mean they will be charged. They appear to already be on the slippery slope of morphing stories.

Middle of the night.....hahahaha....now we begin to see why there is such a misunderstanding over what time CS's arrival at "mid morning" means!

To me middle of the night is from about 2 am to 4 am......and 10:45 is more like late evening! All in one's interpretation!

2-4 am would actually be in the early morning hours, hence the AM.

I want to know why it took so long for the Croslins to call LE. If the incident happened before 11, he wasn't arrested till 1.

I thought the digital was referring to the photos that LE took and loaded for the States Attorney to review?

I wonder if Jr. got to see another violent circus. This child is being influenced in a very negative way. If he slept through this one I would be worried about his health.
Jr. wasn't there.

correction...Angela is for Duval, Clay and Nassau Counties.....not sure who is for Putnam...

The dumbest thing i heard from that video..that reaching in a open car window u are charged burglary..WTH...boy they must be desperate to charge him,,assault & battery is one thing but BURGLARY...ridiculous....
Yup, just another one of those "pesky" laws again.

LT...everyone should be concerned about Butterbean...few are. He has not had a good life, let's face it!

I said it in my earlier post and it was lost along the way, and I agree. Jr. is the other victim here. Haleigh being the first and now Jr. not being protected. His family that should protect him won't and the one's that do want him protected get stones thrown at them. DFS dropped the investigation and found Ron and Misty to be fit parents. Yet, so many came forward to testify about what kind of man Ron is and the State did nothing. And they will do nothing, it's the way all the agencies work. Very few "IMO" 1% give a rats azzzz about these children. It is sad and hard knowing that this child is surrounded by such a big group of dysfunctional individuals and there is nothing that can be done. I pray that the Guardian Angels watch over Jr. and that God will send a message to someone to get Jr. out of there.

------
The statements made that Misty's brother had called her off and on all day makes one wonder if there was a fight going on between Misty and Ron all day and that Misty had communicated this to her family and her brother was calling multiple times to check on her welfare and to encourage her to get away from Ron. My thoughts only here. I can also see where Ron could threaten to beat up Misty's brother if he showed up to get her. I can understand why Misty would call for help and then tell them not to come.

Maybe it was a fight between brother and sister that was going on all day..nah, that would be too simple.

Jr. wasn't there.

Oh, that is great news! Thanks for sharing, I must of missed it. Where was Jr.? Anyone know? I am glad to hear he did not have to witness what went on in that house yesterday.

I am reallly leaving now:crazy: Please guys don't let this thread get to page 300....I am old (snicker) and don't know if I can catch up tonight:bang:

Later all.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member