Ron Jr.'s Fate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

• Yes

Votes: 140 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • Put him in Foster Care

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing up how a childs hair is cut, or buzzed more than borders on the petty side, good grief!

There are valid reasons why LE and others would be concerned about a parent shaving a child's head with a razor so that no hair shaft remains.

Well, we can safely say his money wasn't going into house furnishings...or rent. Speaking of working....how long has he been working? ...just started that last job. The pickup came along pretty quickly....doesn't look cheap.

If the tat was spiritual to him maybe it was a 'memorial'.....maybe he knew Haleigh was gone for good. Not for people to think along those lines, he added JR.

Shaving butterbean's head could have been a power move by Ron when he had to let him stay with Crystal. I know I wouldn't like it one bit.

In our family, we all play a large part in raising the grands, especially ones with special needs, which includes the grandparents, aunts, great aunts, parents, and great grandparents. I have always thought it is what families are supposed to do! It is a good thing Haleigh and Rj have the loving support of everyone surrounding them.

Sure lots of support is great. Still doesn't tell us Ron was the primary caregiver. We don't know who actually fulfilled that role.

Looks like recently, it was Misty, according to her...she says she had them 24/7.

Shaving butterbean's head could have been a power move by Ron when he had to let him stay with Crystal. I know I wouldn't like it one bit.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that observation. I wonder how many parents would really like to be surprised by having their son's hair butchered? I know I wouldn't be happy.

I just voted in the poll - I voted, YES, he should be removed from Ron Sr. Ideally, he should be returned to his mother. I believe if he stays with his father he will simply become another Satsuma Friday/Saturday night participant in the game of jail and bail. I see no future for him if he continues living with his father.

My opinion only

What in the world.....is it our business how someone cuts their child's hair. I find it increasingly needful that we get some official information from LE soon. Now we are discussing a haircut. I don't need anyone to tell me not to open the thread if I don't like it either.

I just voted in the poll - I voted, YES, he should be removed from Ron Sr. Ideally, he should be returned to his mother. I believe if he stays with his father he will simply become another Satsuma Friday/Saturday night participant in the game of jail and bail. I see no future for him if he continues living with his father.

My opinion only
I will openly disagree with such a statement! Rj will become a great person in his own right. I believe that in all this horror in his life, he will overcome any adversity. Love does that. It helps you to believe in options. I think Rj will have many options and people that believe enough in him to seek them. Those do not have to come from inside the family, but I will not believe that others are not going to look out after his interests in the future.

Poor little guy -- is he mentally deficient like the missing little girl, so sad.

Poor little guy -- is he mentally deficient like the missing little girl, so sad.
No! There is nothing saying that Haleigh was "mentally deficient" either other than her "condition". If you have ever had a "special needs" child...you understand degree of such a statement. I have never heard that Rj had any disability.

Unless this child is brought up in a better environment, his fate is sealed. JR's sister disappeared on her watch. His father is a man/child who is yet to prove himself. He makes poor decisions and lacks good judgement. ...he hangs up on a 911 call for his own child and is unable to assist LE when they arrive. Aside from being caught dealing/having every street drug available 6 years back, nothing has shown he has changed much. He has fallen for two very young girls after he reached the age of 21...is this a pattern?...don't know. Time will tell.

This child deserves a chance to grow up emotionally stable. Unfortunately, the court made a decision during his formative years. Most of the damage is done. If this was the best the court could do, they should be ashamed.

What in the world.....is it our business how someone cuts their child's hair. I find it increasingly needful that we get some official information from LE soon. Now we are discussing a haircut. I don't need anyone to tell me not to open the thread if I don't like it either.

It is all part of the pattern or personalities involved...

Not a haircut....his head was shaved prior to going off to spend time with his mother.

I wish RC would shave his own head.....not a chance!

While I often disagree with SS, I stand with her on this. There is nothing that phrase does except hurt. HaLeigh nor JR are "mentally deficient" and that is not a nice way to ask if there are challenges. Every child is a gift and precious treasure...every child.

If the tat was spiritual to him maybe it was a 'memorial'.....maybe he knew Haleigh was gone for good. Not for people to think along those lines, he added JR.

Snipped.

Did Ron tell you the tats were "spiritual", or even that they were "memorial" tattoos? If so, I'm wondering why he got a picture of both HaLeigh & Junior. Junior is with Ron this weekend, so it's obviously not a memorial tat. There is no sign of HaLeigh yet - and LE has said they learned things that lead them to believe she may still be alive. Doesn't sound like a memorial tat - IMO.

I saw SS (if I am remembering correctly) mention that some people consider tats spiritual. Do we know that to be the case with Ron? Many people have tats of their children's name or likeness on their body. That is hardly shocking, IMO.

Hmmm... this is the "Fate of Ron, Jr" thread?

To get back on topic - I think Junior will stay with Ron - the only parent he can ever remember living with - given that he was 6 months old at the time Ron got custody. Hopefully Crystal and Ron can work together and co-parent Junior, and hopefully someday HaLeigh. I believe if DCF had any grounds to remove Junior, they'd have done so months ago. The 60 day period has come and go long ago. Even with the extension, if there was a danger, Junior would have been removed from the home - IMO.

All I will say about the hair cut is it was a picture taken in April, we have no clue who cut RJs hair nor does it matter. I am sure if it was not the norm haircut for RJ when it starts getting hot and it was done while RC had RJ we would of heard it from the rooftops that RC did this to RJ.

Scalping with a buzz cut is a totally different thing than a parent sitting a child down and actually shaving his head with a razor or straight edge. There is a difference.

Talk about insinuations. I've seen a lot of them tonight. You have absolutely no knowledge of who cut his hair off or how it was done.

All I will say about the hair cut is it was a picture taken in April, we have no clue who cut RJs hair nor does it matter. I am sure if it was not the norm haircut for RJ when it starts getting hot and it was done while RC had RJ we would of heard it from the rooftops that RC did this to RJ.

Yep, older picture. Anyway, I don't think Ron has to ask permission to cut either child's hair, he has custody.

Well, I hope the child is safe and wish him nothing but good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia