Ron Jr.'s Fate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

• Yes

Votes: 140 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • Put him in Foster Care

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about insinuations. I've seen a lot of them tonight. You have absolutely no knowledge of who cut his hair off or how it was done.

What we do have is photographic evidence that the child's hair was removed and he has no remaining hair shaft on his entire head. His head was not buzz cut with clippers. That would leave a small amount of hair on the head. This child is now bald.

What we do have is photographic evidence that the child's hair was removed and he has no remaining hair shaft on his entire head. His head was not buzz cut with clippers. That would leave a small amount of hair on the head. This child is now bald.

Nope, he's not. His hair is all back in, the picture was from months ago.

Nope, he's not. His hair is all back in, the picture was from months ago.

No point in arguing. The head of this child was bald in the picture. No hair left of past informative value.

No point in arguing. The head of this child was bald in the picture. No hair left of past informative value.

Is Jr. a drug abuser? I don't know what informative value his hair would have been if he's not. Kim/DCF were in the picture way before the end of April I guess if they wanted a hair sample,they could have gotten one. I really don't know what the point of your argument is, so I've said my last piece on it.

Hoping Jr, is having a great summer! I;m sure he misses his sissy! Still praying everyday for HaLeigh! It's been to long! We need to bring her home!

Is Jr. a drug abuser? I don't know what informative value his hair would have been if he's not. Kim/DCF were in the picture way before the end of April I guess if they wanted a hair sample,they could have gotten one. I really don't know what the point of your argument is, so I've said my last piece on it.

If there was reason to test when the child went to Mom's for the summer....THC can be ingested by contact in the enviornment. Substances used to sedate can be found in hair samples also. We can end it here if you like.

So where is this picture of debate?

So where is this picture of debate?

Crystalholdsjunior.jpg

(Had to shrink the picture. Full blown, it messes with the margins.)

Looks like #1 on a pair of clippers - nothing like a "straight razor", IMO.

And I don't think there is anything strange about giving a child (or an adult) a buzz cut when it gets that hot in the summer time.

He's a beautiful little boy, I love buzz cuts, but that picture gives me the willies. Back OT, he's not going anywhere imo.

The picture was taken at the end of APRIL, this is not a picture of when he arrived at Crystals for summer visitation. If DCF wanted to test his hair for drugs they could of done it in Feb, March, or April. In addition by end of June his hair had grown back in. For all anyone knows Crystal had his hair cut when he was there for weekend visitation. I am more concerned that he is in a car driving around without being in a child safety restraint, than I am about who cut his hair.

The picture was taken at the end of APRIL, this is not a picture of when he arrived at Crystals for summer visitation. If DCF wanted to test his hair for drugs they could of done it in Feb, March, or April. In addition by end of June his hair had grown back in. For all anyone knows Crystal had his hair cut when he was there for weekend visitation. I am more concerned that he is in a car driving around without being in a child safety restraint, than I am about who cut his hair.

LOL....so you believe completely what KP said about WHEN the picture was taken, but she was LYING about whether the car was moving????

IF it was moving.....fine, she made a bad choice because the child was sick and miserable and needed to be held. HOWEVER, why is this such a big deal to everyone when Ron claims to not only have held Haleigh between himself and the steering wheel.....much more dangerous in any case than the BACK seat of a car...he also claims that he let her DRIVE the car home and no one seems to have a problem with that!!!!

LOL....so you believe completely what KP said about WHEN the picture was taken, but she was LYING about whether the car was moving????

IF it was moving.....fine, she made a bad choice because the child was sick and miserable and needed to be held. HOWEVER, why is this such a big deal to everyone when Ron claims to not only have held Haleigh between himself and the steering wheel.....much more dangerous in any case than the BACK seat of a car...he also claims that he let her DRIVE the car home and no one seems to have a problem with that!!!!

Ron has custody. He's in charge of driving, hair cuts, money, and discipline.

Crystalholdsjunior.jpg

(Had to shrink the picture. Full blown, it messes with the margins.)

Looks like #1 on a pair of clippers - nothing like a "straight razor", IMO.

And I don't think there is anything strange about giving a child (or an adult) a buzz cut when it gets that hot in the summer time.

I cut DH's hair every two weeks with a number 1. It never looks like it has been shaved.

Ron has custody. He's in charge of driving, hair cuts, money, and discipline.

So it is ok for a five year old child to be unrestrained "driving" behind the steering wheel of a moving car BECAUSE HER FATHER HAS CUSTODY???? Wow...guess I missed that exception in the child restraint laws!!!!! Not to mention the ones regarding legal age for driving in the state of Florida, plus the ones regarding child endangerment for allowing her to be in the drivers seat, and I could care less about hair cuts.....that is irrelevant to the idiocy of letting a 5 year old sit on your lap while you are driving a car!!!

Sorry....I should add that my outrage at this is not toward YOU as the poster, it is against her FATHER who would not only allow such a thing, but BRAG about it as if he had done something wonderful!!!

I would find it interesting at any point to know the thought process behind it. Why suddenly cut or shave his head this way? Is there pictoral evidence that RC has a pattern of cutting the child's hair this way often or is this just a sudden change in hair style preference?

I've been patient and let everyone have their say about an innocent child's haircut, lets move on, enough is enough.

Could it be because the pic was taken the same day I was on the phone with KP, therefore I am comfortable knowing when the pic was taken and not taking KPs word for it. The pic to me looks like the vehicle is moving and that concerns me, we were not discussing RC and yes if Haleigh was in the vehicle not in a child safety seat that would concern me as well regardless of who was driving the vehicle.

Did Kim ever say when it was taken? I wasn't going by what Kim said when it was taken, since I never saw where she said it. ;)

My daddy used to let me sit in his lap and steer the car around the corner to the house when I was 5. So no, it's no big deal for me.

Crystal isn't driving in that picture. She couldn't be. Wow.

Did Kim ever say when it was taken? I wasn't going by what Kim said when it was taken, since I never saw where she said it. ;)

My daddy used to let me sit in his lap and steer the car around the corner to the house when I was 5. So no, it's no big deal for me.
My dad and my grandmother used to let me drive like that a lot, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia