Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't the great grandma go by there around 7 or so to drop off clothes? And that the children were on the front porch eating?

That is why we all believed Ron couldn't have done it but I have decided that I don't believe anybody in that family. It is obvious that they would all cover and lie for one another! As I stated in the theories thread I believe that Ron got mad at Haleigh and hit her too hard and killed her. Misty helped cover it up. She blackmailed Ron into marrying her. That makes sense to my why he does NOT look happy about the marriage. I hope the police are onto them and arrest them soon.

My son is in LE, so I know you are correct.
If a person is a suspect in an investigation, they might tell them that they are not charged and are free to go, but sometimes they will do things to prevent them getting up and walking out. Putting them in a small room and blocking the doorway, for instance. These interrogations are usually recorded, so it would be interesting to watch Misty's body language while they were questioning her.
I had the idea yesterday that perhaps they had called her back in to see if she remembered anything else, but I really do get the idea now that they are trying to clear up inconsistencies and they suspect she has been lying up to now. Requesting three polygraphs, tells me that at least the first two were either inconclusive or she did not pass. And I doubt that they would tell her she passed them, or request she take a third one. Once someone passes the first polygraph, they would not need them to take two more. Doesn't make sense.
It seems to me LE is riding harder on MC than RC, but it could be taken either way, like I said in my earlier post, RC working with LE, to get MC to open up to RC, or LE is riding harder on MC because they feel their chances of getting her to talk are better than RC talking.

That is why we all believed Ron couldn't have done it but I have decided that I don't believe anybody in that family. It is obvious that they would all cover and lie for one another! As I stated in the theories thread I believe that Ron got mad at Haleigh and hit her too hard and killed her. Misty helped cover it up. She blackmailed Ron into marrying her. That makes sense to my why he does NOT look happy about the marriage. I hope the police are onto them and arrest them soon.

My son is in LE, so I know you are correct.
If a person is a suspect in an investigation, they might tell them that they are not charged and are free to go, but sometimes they will do things to prevent them getting up and walking out. Putting them in a small room and blocking the doorway, for instance. These interrogations are usually recorded, so it would be interesting to watch Misty's body language while they were questioning her.
I had the idea yesterday that perhaps they had called her back in to see if she remembered anything else, but I really do get the idea now that they are trying to clear up inconsistencies and they suspect she has been lying up to now. Requesting three polygraphs, tells me that at least the first two were either inconclusive or she did not pass. And I doubt that they would tell her she passed them, or request she take a third one. Once someone passes the first polygraph, they would not need them to take two more. Doesn't make sense.
It seems to me LE is riding harder on MC than RC, but it could be taken either way, like I said in my earlier post, RC working with LE, to get MC to open up to RC, or LE is riding harder on MC because they feel their chances of getting her to talk are better than RC talking.

So okay, just when I think I've made up my mind on one thing that is happening in this case, there ya'll go giving me something else to think about! LOL! But, if RC is not involved, and is working with LE, I can also see his whole family being in on making MC feel accepted into the family, just so maybe she will spill the beans so to speak. ( in my earlier post I said I thought RC was working with LE to get MC to talk and the marriage is so she would think anything she told RC, would be just between him and her) Thanks MBW for giving me something else to think about, as I can see your POV on this marriage too.

Ron insists on people getting off his personal life.....yet, he makes a very public proposal to his child bride. Why?
Because he wanted his family there with him when he did this? Like many, many, many other men who propose at family dinner parties or restaurants, he seems to be trying to do the right thing by everyone.

It honors Haleigh to marry his gf, rather than shack up with her. It stabilizes her life and that of her brother to have 2 married-to-each-other-parents. The marriage honors Misty as a person and a woman. She is no longer the gf.

Why must everything be for a nefarious reason?

So okay, just when I think I've made up my mind on one thing that is happening in this case, there ya'll go giving me something else to think about! LOL! But, if RC is not involved, and is working with LE, I can also see his whole family being in on making MC feel accepted into the family, just so maybe she will spill the beans so to speak. ( in my earlier post I said I thought RC was working with LE to get MC to talk and the marriage is so she would think anything she told RC, would be just between him and her) Thanks MBW for giving me something else to think about, as I can see your POV on this marriage too.
this all makes sense up until the fact that I dont think she would ever feel comfortable saying I killed your daughter, or I know what happened and impeded the investigation....just sayin.......MOO

Because he wanted his family there with him when he did this? Like many, many, many other men who propose at family dinner parties or restaurants, he seems to be trying to do the right thing by everyone.

It honors Haleigh to marry his gf, rather than shack up with her. It stabilizes her life and that of her brother to have 2 married-to-each-other-parents. The marriage honors Misty as a person and a woman. She is no longer the gf.

Bolded by me
If this marriage was to honor MC, why wouldn't he be treating her more Honorably, instead of acting so detatched from it all?

Sorry at 17 she is not a woman.

I dont know of any one that gets proposed to at family dinners ? isnt it normally a romantic kind of time ?

That , where he proposed to Misty was NOT romantic and certainly not with the ?
Weddings are not usually rushed like that either.

Even the church has issues with it so that they had to do it at the back yard

There was nothing *honouring* about this wedding proposal, wedding or anything else

this all makes sense up until the fact that I dont think she would ever feel comfortable saying I killed your daughter, or I know what happened and impeded the investigation....just sayin.......MOO

You are right, I agree with you on that, but as young as she is, I can see her slipping on something or another which might clue LE or even RC into something.......but here I go again, contradicting myself, she could slip and say something without being married!!! I am SOOOO confused, gotta go rack my brain some more...I wish LE would give us just one little clue on what they already know!

(my bold)

He says he's sick of the scrutiny over his private life, yet he gets down on one knee in the middle of Chili's and pops the question knowing that it'll end up all over the news. :confused:

Either he's a glutton for punishment, or he purposely did it for the attention and money.

I think it's the latter. JMO.

The #1 reason he won custody was because he had a job, so said the judge. My personal feelings are because he mom is LE though. yep jmo
snipped

Although TN was not officially on the force, just being part of the "circle" is enough in small towns.

Yep.... I agree, we have a "good ole boys" setup here too, between the Judge, DA as well as the public defenders. Just makes me sick to think this can happen in this day and age!!! Who's going to challenge them unless they're a millionaire? :rolleyes: :furious:

(my bold)

He says he's sick of the scrutiny over his private life, yet he gets down on one knee in the middle of Chili's and pops the question knowing that it'll end up all over the news. :confused:

Either he's a glutton for punishment, or he purposely did it for the attention and money.

Not sure what he expected by getting married one day and accepting a free trip to NY to appear on the Today Show the next.

snipped

Although TN was not officially on the force, just being part of the "circle" is enough in small towns.

Yep.... I agree, we have a "good ole boys" setup here too, between the Judge, DA as well as the public defenders. Just makes me sick to think this can happen in this day and age!!! Who's going to challenge them unless they're a millionaire? :rolleyes: :furious:
Yup...sometimes it boils down to who you know and/or how much money you have.

Yup...sometimes it boils down to who you know and/or how much money you have.

ITA...and that is just plain, straight out WRONG!!! I have given up all hope our justice system due to this kind of thing. I was one who used believe in the law, justice ..etc,... but I've seen too many crooked cases, Judges, DA's..."good ole boy" networks to believe anymore.

BTW...I am a totally good citizen, with only one speeding ticket in my whole life of 52 yrs. I cried when I got that at 45 yrs. old. lol

I really understand what your saying, but my problem is that means that Crystals side of the family has an in with LE also. They have tons of charges and have only received a slap on the wrist. So saying Ron received special treatment because of TN just doesnt make sense to me. I think Florida needs to rework their system or something.

snipped

snipped

Yep. It seems somebody always knows somebody who knows somebody.
They stick together and take care of their own. IMO

I really understand what your saying, but my problem is that means that Crystals side of the family has an in with LE also. They have tons of charges and have only received a slap on the wrist. So saying Ron received special treatment because of TN just doesnt make sense to me. I think Florida needs to rework their system or something.

I hear ya Busy..but nussing has come out about that side of the fam..as of yet.

I hear ya Busy..but nussing has come out about that side of the fam..as of yet.

A couple weeks ago - all their records were posted here.. Crystal's side of the family.

Speaking of observations....Did anyone else notice that Misty was wearing a "Haleigh t-shirt", but Ron wasn't? If this is your opportunity to get attention back on finding your child, and to gain national exposure of her picture. Don't you think you'd wear one? At all times?
I just found it odd.

I found it odd as well. Here was an opportunity to showcase Hayleigh on national television and he wears a different shirt and she has a hoodie on covering half of hers, it looks like she slept in that.

(my bold)

Maybe Chili's sponsored them like the Today show:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members