Ronald Cummings Knows Where Haleigh Is: Needs $35,000 to get her back safe.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sooo lost.

I'm so far behind, I can't find where the idea came from that Ron knows where Haliegh is? All I got from what Tim said Hank said was that he was angry that Tim (according to Ron) would charge so much for a search. :confused:

If the money was for the search then the check would be made out to TES not Ronald Cummings

I'm sooo lost.

I'm so far behind, I can't find where the idea came from that Ron knows where Haliegh is? All I got from what Tim said Hank said was that he was angry that Tim (according to Ron) would charge so much for a search. :confused:

You have to listen to the tape.

I tend to believe HLN more than any other news source. They always get the dirt on things and if Tim Miller is going to be on Prime New tonight to discuss this then it obviously happend.

Ron hasn't come up with it.
Hasn't even been working.
No one in his family has pooled it together.
No one has sold their jewelery, mortgaged their home.

No one in Misty's family has done so.
No one in Crystal's family has done so.

They have paid for a wedding.
Bailed Ron out of jail.
Taken donations.
Haven't asked the public for help.
Haven't asked the police for help.

Here is my guess-

Misty says that Ron says for 35k Haleigh can come home- she tells this to her family- Hank Sr then tells Tim Miller about the demand- Tim says okay I am in- here is the money-

The whole house of cards on this will come tumbling down any moment.

Here is my problem with the $35K thing. If it were true that RC needed $35K to pay off a kidnapper in order to get Haleigh back, safe and sound, he would have told LE and LE would have come up with the money secretly and put the swap in play a long time ago.

Further, if RC knew who the identity of the kidnapper/ransomer, all he had to do was tell LE and Haleigh would be home.

To me it sounds like a huge miscommunication/misunderstanding among the players.

Further this check written to RC is just foolish. Tell me any situation where the kidnapper releases the ransomed person and then waits for a check to be cashed. So, here's a check but first go get Haleigh and then you can have the check to cash and go pay the ransomers?

BS. It is just nonsense to write a check even if you think the conversations between RC/HC and HC/TM went down exactly as reported.

Ron hasn't come up with it.
Hasn't even been working.
No one in his family has pooled it together.
No one has sold their jewelery, mortgaged their home.

No one in Misty's family has done so.
No one in Crystal's family has done so.

They have paid for a wedding.
Bailed Ron out of jail.
Taken donations.
Haven't asked the public for help.
Haven't asked the police for help.

Here is my guess-

Misty says that Ron says for 35k Haleigh can come home- she tells this to her family- Hank Sr then tells Tim Miller about the demand- Tim says okay I am in- here is the money-

The whole house of cards on this will come tumbling down any moment.

Sitting... quietly in corner waiting :crazy:

So...sleuthers....who is Roy Moffitt? Tim says he is the one who put up the money.

TM is just debunking this story and removing the roadblock once and for all so it cannot be used as an excuse in future. Knock these distractions down and get back the focus....

Here is my problem with the $35K thing. If it were true that RC needed $35K to pay off a kidnapper in order to get Haleigh back, safe and sound, he would have told LE and LE would have come up with the money secretly and put the swap in play a long time ago.

Further, if RC knew who the identity of the kidnapper/ransomer, all he had to do was tell LE and Haleigh would be home.

To me it sounds like a huge miscommunication/misunderstanding among the players.

Further this check written to RC is just foolish. Tell me any situation where the kidnapper releases the ransomed person and then waits for a check to be cashed. So, here's a check but first go get Haleigh and then you can have the check to cash and go pay the ransomers?

BS. It is just nonsense to write a check even if you think the conversations between RC/HC and HC/TM went down exactly as reported.
It is foolish. I agree it is exactly what Ronald and his attorney say it is...a misunderstanding all the way around.

If I am not mistaken the last statement that we had from LE stated that RC and MC were no longer talking with investigators. So why would I think that RC would go and talk to law enforcement to tell them anything ? I know that we heard RC was supposed to go in yesterday and discuss phone records.....do we know if he did this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back