Ronald Cummings Knows Where Haleigh Is: Needs $35,000 to get her back safe.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sure, there could be many reasons why he might have said $35k. Misunderstanding, whatever. BUT there is no misunderstanding his atty saying RC told him he "has a friend with a four year old girl who talks to Haleigh. When asked what they talk about, Haleigh said a man named Larry has her". That's pretty cut and dry. So is the fact that RC hasn't seemed to try to find out who this Larry person is or where the little girl sees them. I wouldn't let the little girl or her parents out of my sight til they helped find her

This is when I wish I could all the threads in their entirety.....I didn't realize RC's atty made this comment about a little girl talking to Haleigh. But how could a 4 year old girl hold the answers to this mystery that has confounded the experts? Seems like a bizarre statement that very little is being done about. Can't wait to learn more! Thanks Yellow!

Is there really such a four year old girl or was this explanation made up? If she exists I think Haleigh and Larry must be her imaginary friends or something. I don't quite understand why Larry would allow Haleigh to talk to a four year old and how they could manage it without the four year old's parents and/or caretakers noticing something weird was going on.

IMO this is just BS.

ITA Donjeta! I was thinking about it and the only thing i can come up with, is that maybe HC is in spirit form, and that is why she can talk to her. Unless, HC is being hidden out at this four year olds house. IDK

Actually, according to RC's atty:

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

That is from RC's atty. RC told his atty this.

Also, if this whole 35k ransom thing was BS, when TM offered it to RC, wouldn't him and/or his atty have said "Thank you, but I don't know what HC is talking about"
My bold.

Exactly. I don't see any way around that, either.

My bold.

Exactly. I don't see any way around that, either.

Try this one ;)

The Justice Coalition's reward is probably consistent with other rewards they have offered, paid to anyone "for information leading to Haleigh's safe return". THAT reward has NOT produced results because a perp isn't going to give info on himself and thus there is no $$ incentive for the perp. I believe the $35,000 offer from TES would be paid in ransom form to the actual perp in a direct exchange for Haleigh. In other words, the $35,000 that has been out there all along is not producing results because it does not benefit the perp directly. If we had that same $35000 to offer directly to the perp, it might bring Haleigh back.

Supposedly the little girl made the claim about Larry dude having Haleigh. The $35,000 comment was not necessarily attributed to her. I believe that RC and his lawyer are combining two separate thoughts ... the first thought being that there is this 4 y.o. girl who has made this claim about Larry having Haleigh. ... the subsequent thought being that IF the first is true, and we find out who Larry is, Larry would not be entitled to the Justice Coalition reward, but might be brought out with an offer of $35,000 payable directly to him in exchange for Haleigh.

It was hard enough for me to articulate ... not sure that some of RC's frustrations don't come from not being able to put all his thoughts into precisely formed public statements.

One other thought I have about everything that's been happening with TM and this case... perhaps this is a very very well orchestrated situation set up to try to turn the two against one another, which up til now the authorities have been unable to do. Just seems to me that TM is going out of his way to cause marital & family strife here, and it puts a grin on my face I must admit.

Kikid, I think that is exactly what TimM is doing. He isn't bound by any duty to either side, the public or LE. He can stir it up and see what happens. The investigation sure isn't going anywhere sitting stagnant. However, I do believe Mr. Miller might have the blessings of LE (unofficially).

Kikid, I think that is exactly what TimM is doing. He isn't bound by any duty to either side, the public or LE. He can stir it up and see what happens. The investigation sure isn't going anywhere sitting stagnant. However, I do believe Mr. Miller might have the blessings of LE (unofficially).

I'm thinking Mr. Miller might even have had the blessings of TN, originally. But then, we know she flip-flops a bit, when her boy starts looking bad.

Heres my theory.

Misty knows who has Haleigh. Ron needs the 35K to try and convince Misty to talk. Maybe Hank will get a cut too. He might know who has Haleigh (Im thinking its someone related to the Croslins).

If Ron gets that money, he gets his daughter back, and Misty and the Croslin clan go away.

I dont know......something about Misty and her family feels REALLY shady to me.

Heres my theory.

Misty knows who has Haleigh. Ron needs the 35K to try and convince Misty to talk. Maybe Hank will get a cut too. He might know who has Haleigh (Im thinking its someone related to the Croslins).

If Ron gets that money, he gets his daughter back, and Misty and the Croslin clan go away.

I dont know......something about Misty and her family feels REALLY shady to me.

And the thing here is, if this is true- and they know Haleigh is alive and being held, how in the world could those two stomach getting married knowing that little girl is in distress?

Except Ron was at work. And didn't he pass a polygraph?

It has never been stated by LE that RC passed his poly. It was never stated by LE that MC passed her original poly, only that she has failed her private poly.

I personally don't believe that RC was at work the whole time, and that is just my opinion.

Free thought association here, so forgive me if it sounds too strange : 4 year old girl said someone named "Larry" could it have been someone named "harry" instead, which "Hank" could be a nickname(a stretch I know).

So, then I had the thought that perhaps MC's brother HC might have done some type of illegal activity which involved RC, and he did not get paid. Maybe it is even an accumulation of "debts" and the total amount is right around that $35k amount. MC knows what is going on, and so does Ron, if this $35k revolved around what I am speculating, or something similar. But the challenge to RC and MC now is doing that transaction and getting Haleigh back without being exposed as having being involved all along. JMHO, but I doubt that Tim Miller would offer the $35k if he did not think there could be something substantial there.

Free thought association here, so forgive me if it sounds too strange : 4 year old girl said someone named "Larry" could it have been someone named "harry" instead, which "Hank" could be a nickname(a stretch I know).

So, then I had the thought that perhaps MC's brother HC might have done some type of illegal activity which involved RC, and he did not get paid. Maybe it is even an accumulation of "debts" and the total amount is right around that $35k amount. MC knows what is going on, and so does Ron, if this $35k revolved around what I am speculating, or something similar. But the challenge to RC and MC now is doing that transaction and getting Haleigh back without being exposed as having being involved all along. JMHO, but I doubt that Tim Miller would offer the $35k if he did not think there could be something substantial there.
I can't make that work in my mind. Misty would be more than happy to accuse her brother of something concrete and then addtional lies would not be a problem either. Maybe Hank Jr. knows something and he is not the person who took Haleigh, but through him it happened.

By the way, I wanted to ask if Donald S. has been in the military?

PorcineGranny - I too am having a hard time with logistics on what I posted - just thoughts that were freely associated, but not necessarily logical. But what bothers me most is that none of this case adds up - starting with the timeline and going forward. I am glad to see Haleigh getting some more media exposure but I am hoping that she is found soon - hopefully safe, but found. So much of this case just doesn't pass the smell test, IMHO.

No, it doesn't and hasn't from the beginning. Kate, I am sure she is no longer alive. I am praying that we find who did this, that is why I want to know if Donald S. had been in the military. I have spent several hours reading and re reading the astrology thread from the beginning. Sorta refreshing my mind. I plan to continue going over it. Thanks Kate, it was a good post though, (made me think)

Ron hasn't come up with it.
Hasn't even been working.
No one in his family has pooled it together.
No one has sold their jewelery, mortgaged their home.

No one in Misty's family has done so.
No one in Crystal's family has done so.

They have paid for a wedding.
Bailed Ron out of jail.
Taken donations.
Haven't asked the public for help.
Haven't asked the police for help.

Here is my guess-

Misty says that Ron says for 35k Haleigh can come home- she tells this to her family- Hank Sr then tells Tim Miller about the demand- Tim says okay I am in- here is the money-

The whole house of cards on this will come tumbling down any moment.

LOL Are you serious?

Asked by Males.

<<And the thing here is, if this is true- and they know Haleigh is alive and being held, how in the world could those two stomach getting married knowing that little girl is in distress? >>

Anthing that RC does, Males, is easy to explain ...all I have to think about is him chopping off a rat's head (probably alive) then he is capable of anything...IMO

I thought Tim Miller was going to do a serach in satsuma?
Hmmmm, I wonder why he hasn't done it? IT seemed to me that he was on tv and going to do this search?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back