Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching footage earlier of them two and her showing off her ring.In pieces they showed when the reporter was talking,..Im sorry but Misty just bothered me the way she was acting.She looked a little too DARN happy and waving at the camera? wtf her "daughter" is missing STILL.
Ronald just walked on past her with his head down..weird,I dont know wth to think about these two I honestly don't.

Yep, that's exactly what I was trying to say earlier (you just did so in a better way, haha).

Something is off.. :waitasec:

Huh?? :confused:

I was just asking an innocent question.... I'm truly curious.

She might not want to wear white. She may quite possibly opt for blue denim, black (or red) pleather, baby pink with white polka dots and ruffles..... the possibilities are endless. :)

I'm sure she'll make an adorable bride.

Yes and make more of a circus of this *wedding*

This wedding is so wrong. You know, when Hayleigh comes home, or heaven forbid found deceased (which I do not believe as I believe this was a staged event) then they could say hey we are so happy to have our family back together we are going to get married (or if Haleigh is deceased - doubtful - then some time after - well its not going to happen like that cause I dont believe she is !) and I reckon if haleigh was deceased there would be NO WAY Ron would marry Misty - no freaking way!

She was in Charge of the children while he WORKED

So I reckon this *wedding announcemnt* is more proof that this is a setup and Haleigh is alive....

And will be popped up in time to be flower girl !

(all paid for by the good folks of Florida and surrounds)

Misty showing off the ring.......wow......nice on TV........great grandma REALLY gave her a beautiful ring...........Misty will live high on the hog now so to speak!

If I was in their financial situation, meaning that they don't seem to have a lot of money, I would pawn that ring, take that money and beg for donations for a private investigator.

This is what Hayleigh always wanted? I guess "always" means the last 5 months. I bet what Hayleigh really wants right now is to be found. How terrible if she is seeing this on TV. I bet she would be so happy about the engagement, she might forget she has been kidnapped.

I think Ron has a case of keep your friends close and his enemies closer. I think he is asserting control over Misty out of fear she will run her mouth about something that may or may not have to do with Hayleigh's disappearance. He wants to keep her close, and keep her on his side. That's just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tend to believe that Misty put that motion in dear Haleigh's little mind (if it's even true.....). Coached her on it: "Wouldn't you like it if me and Daddy got married?" and "Ya want me to be your mommy?"

JMO

LOL! Me too...and also for the dog! (I mean to mr kamky, not mr snookie!)
:D

Ok - see that's what good about WSs - so many different folks. DH and I counted up 11 specific names/endearments just for our little English Setter.

Spot
Spotted Dog
Little Spotted Dog
Lil Spotted Dog
Spotty
Spotty Dotty
Spotty Dotty Dog
Dot
Dorothy
Dolores
Me Too

Sad, isn't it ? I think we need to get a life...........
Hehehe!!! Our pup has plenty of names too.

She's a one-of-a kind-- a Speckle Bellied Georgia Porkhound. ;) :)

Yes and make more of a circus of this *wedding*

This wedding is so wrong. You know, when Hayleigh comes home, or heaven forbid found deceased (which I do not believe as I believe this was a staged event) then they could say hey we are so happy to have our family back together we are going to get married (or if Haleigh is deceased - doubtful - then some time after - well its not going to happen like that cause I dont believe she is !) and I reckon if haleigh was deceased there would be NO WAY Ron would marry Misty - no freaking way!

She was in Charge of the children while he WORKED

So I reckon this *wedding announcemnt* is more proof that this is a setup and Haleigh is alive....

And will be popped up in time to be flower girl !

(all paid for by the good folks of Florida and surrounds)
Oh, I hope you're right.... hope she'll turn up just fine.

The news of this marriage is just mindblowing to me. To be honest, I do not believe that the ring is truly an heirloom. I think they said that to cover up for the fact that it was bought with funds meant for something else. Plus, it makes the family look even more united: "See, Granny loves Misty so much she wanted her to have this special ring...."

All just my opinion of course. ;)

Yep, that's exactly what I was trying to say earlier (you just did so in a better way, haha).

Something is off.. :waitasec:

First thought that popped into my head "I loved that little girl like she was my own" We need a poll. How many of us would think about getting married a month after our child or one we "loved as our own" disappeared into thin air ?

This girl isn't mature enough to have total care and control of two toddlers.
Well one now.

Sorry if this question doesn't belong here but just wondering has it been brought up anywhere if Ron, Misty or Crystal themselves were ever in care in the system, were any of them removed from their own parents at any time in their lives???
Anyone know?

Well I guess we know Misty has not lived with her parents in a while. But I guess her parents were OK with that.

First thought that popped into my head "I loved that little girl like she was my own" We need a poll. How many of us would think about getting married a month after our child or one we "loved as our own" disappeared into thin air ?

This girl isn't mature enough to have total care and control of two toddlers.
Well one now.

Misty is young and not well spoken. I think she loves those kids as much as a 17 year old can.

...no,she's not mature enough,she's 17!!!!...she's not supposed to be mature enough...god,I hope someone will stop her from making a big mistake...she's just a child..

...no,she's not mature enough,she's 17!!!!...she's not supposed to be mature enough...god,I hope someone will stop her from making a big mistake...she's just a child..

If she's anything like I was at 17, she won't listen. I knew everything back then.

I've been reading the comments here on how members feel about the engagement and the up and coming wedding. Those posting have a couple of reasons while this marriage is being planned now. Either as a privilage that they can't testify against each other or that Ron wants control over Misty and even that Misty may be pregnant.
When Misty was discussing the proposal with the reporter she mentions that people will react in an unfavorable way to her and Ron getting married. I want to know, what specifically does Misty preceive people will find wrong about their plans?
Anyone got any ideas what Misty is thinking when she says people will not like the idea of them getting married? Her age? The fact that Haleigh is still missing? The little time they have know each other? Or?
jmo

:furious:
I had to wait to post because I was afraid I'd be banned!

This ridiculous proposal at at Chilli's, this "heriloom" engagement ring, the inappropriate rush to get married, and other things are WRONG on so many levels...

-Misty waving to... I guess all her fans... as she entered the courthouse and later flashing the ring for the camera all while saying, "Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not. Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it." WTH?

-When Ron exists the courthouse, he rushes to get past and around Misty. He doesn't wait for her, does not take her hand, and looks like he would have left her right there if she hadn't ran to jump in the truck.

- Misty's mother saying "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they love her...Haleigh, and they love each other." OMG...I can't even touch that one...but I will say that her statement about them trying to get her to do this for 5 months...uhhh that is the entire length of their relationship. Why is your CHILD not in school? Why do you not want to best for your CHILD? Why would you allow this man who has a criminal background even come near your CHILD? Why would you allow her to take on all of these adult responsibilities when she should be studying and planning a spring break trip with her girlfriends? (Oops! I said I wouldn't...and I did...)

-Ronald's mom saying live on NG, "Haleigh always said she wanted Misty to be her mommy." Like others have posted...Haleigh HAS a mommy...her name is CRYSTAL!!

-So Ron was married to Crystal, and they had Haleigh and Junior... and Grandma didn't offer up the ring then...but now suddenly Misty is the "Princess" of the family?? Why wouldn't that "heirloom" be treasured and kept for Haleigh?

-A "memorial" tattoo Ron???

-I agree with other posters, there is a reason for this marriage...involvement in something else that was uncovered, statutory, (although her mom would have to press charges), something is up! There is a 3-day waiting period, and the certificate is valid for only 60 days. The fee for a marriage license in FL is $93.50. A bed frame is $35!

:praying: for Haleigh's safe return....

Why do I think that there is a very ulterior motive for this marriage i.e. spousal privilege. Why do I not think that this engagement ring was a "family heirloom" but purchased out of funds donated by the public to help in the search for Haleigh. Something's stinkin' to high heaven in Satsuma. I hope Haleigh is found soon and justice is served swiftly.

snipped

Anyone got any ideas what Misty is thinking when she says people will not like the idea of them getting married? Her age? The fact that Haleigh is still missing? The little time they have know each other? Or?
jmo

I pick the or. I am always baffled when the reporter does not ask the follow-up question that is begging to be asked. It happens time and time again. So much pertinent information is lost because the reporter is "not on the ball" and "to slow on the uptake" to respond with appropriate questions. That is part of their job, isn't it?

Is Misty really 17? She looks 13/14 to me and I am stretching that. Has it been verified that she is 17?

As far as the mothers of R and M go, they say, "As long as the press was trashing them, I will give my go ahead for them to get married".... another family that refused brains and logic when the truck showed up for delivery.

How many 5 yr olds "continually" talk about the marriage of their parents and their boyfriends/girlfriends? If anything they want their biological parents to be together.

From my personal experience, children will hold onto the dream for a very long time about parents reuniting. This does not ring true that Haleigh (and also Jr.) was pushing for R and M to get married. Whomever is promoting this fallacy is not telling the truth. I feel sorry that M does not have parents that feel the need to promote her best interests. She seems like a "throw away" child IMO. IMO R's mother and grandma will go to any length to protect him. I see SP's mother in both of them.

I tend to believe that Misty put that motion in dear Haleigh's little mind (if it's even true.....). Coached her on it: "Wouldn't you like it if me and Daddy got married?" and "Ya want me to be your mommy?"

JMO

The news of this marriage is just mindblowing to me. To be honest, I do not believe that the ring is truly an heirloom. I think they said that to cover up for the fact that it was bought with funds meant for something else. Plus, it makes the family look even more united: "See, Granny loves Misty so much she wanted her to have this special ring...."

All just my opinion of course. ;)

I said the same thing about Misty planting that into Haleigh's head in the first Ron Proposes to Misty thread :) Here's what I said...

IMO, a 5 yr old could care less if daddy & his new gf were married or not...especially ones that have never seen her own parents married before. Also, I don't care how much time Misty spent with Haleigh verses Crystal. Crystal IS her Mommy and has been for 5 years, maybe not a perfect mother but still her mother none the less. Haleigh knows that so I can't see her calling Misty "Mommy" after only 5-6 months.

With that being said and if (and that's a big IF) Haleigh in fact said that she wanted them to get married OR called Misty "Mommy", IMO, it was probably Misty who put those thoughts into Haleigh's mind. Misty is young and by the looks of what she posted on rumored other babys momma myspace page...she likes to play head games as well. She knows that Haleigh is Daddy's Little Girl and more than likely...whatever Haleigh wants, she gets. I can totally see and hear Misty saying things like "You should call me Mommy" or "Wouldn't it be great if your daddy asked me to marry him. You could even be in the wedding" then going back and telling everyone that Haleigh said it.

And about the ring...IF it is a Cummings family heirloom, wouldn't they want to pass it down to Haleigh and not some chic that they've known for 5-6 months? :waitasec:

^^ I totally agree, Aries. And I'm also quite skeptical of this "heirloom" ring.....

From my personal experience, children will hold onto the dream for a very long time about parents reuniting. This does not ring true that Haleigh (and also Jr.) was pushing for R and M to get married. Whomever is promoting this fallacy is not telling the truth. I feel sorry that M does not have parents that feel the need to promote her best interests. She seems like a "throw away" child IMO. IMO R's mother and grandma will go to any length to protect him. I see SP's mother in both of them.
Seems like Misty's parents have just given up on her, doesn't it?

No wonder she has such a low self-esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat