Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is not out of line, if so, mods please delete. There is something going on here between the bio parents Ron and Crystal. I'm scratching my head on the public comments that Jr. and Haleigh wanted Misty to be their mommy. They HAVE a mommy for Christs sake. I don't know any step mothers who wish make comments like I am hearing made publically from Misty....

The only thing I can even remotely comprehend Haleigh being excited about a wedding is getting to 'play' dress up. (by 'play' I mean, in Haleighs mind she'd view it as play).

The timing of this engagement and upcoming sudden marriage is like something out of a bad movie. Could Misty be pregnant? Just a guess, not trying to start any rumors.

Impending fatherhood hasn't resulted in any RC proposals the past 2-3 times. So, if MC is pg, I don't think that it is the motivation for the engagement. JMHO

I hope this is not out of line, if so, mods please delete. There is something going on here between the bio parents Ron and Crystal. I'm scratching my head on the public comments that Jr. and Haleigh wanted Misty to be their mommy. They HAVE a mommy for Christs sake. I don't know any step mothers who wish make comments like I am hearing made publically from Misty....

snipped and bolded by me.

Thats right, they have a mother. They may have wanted their dad to Marry His girlfriend - that is the NORM but at that age...hmmmm - definitely not the boy, he wouldnt have a clue...Haleigh maybe...but even that is a stretch

AND She would have seen Haleigh as a big sister not a mummy

snipped and bolded by me.

Thats right, they have a mother. They may have wanted their dad to Marry His girlfriend - that is the NORM but at that age...hmmmm - definitely not the boy, he wouldnt have a clue...Haleigh maybe...but even that is a stretch

AND She would have seen Haleigh as a big sister not a mummy

It's kind of creepy. MC kept saying how she and Haleigh got the same things from RC - She mentioned a pair of pink and white shoes specifically. MC's mother added that Haleigh wanted her own white dress, when RC and MC got married. RC called MC "baby" when he proposed to her. He always refers to "baby" when he addressed Haleigh in his pleas.

My DF did not use the same endearments for my mother and my sisters and/or myself. My DFIL did not use the same endearments for my DMIL and SIL. My DH does not use the same endearments for my DDs and myself. Is it an endearment vocabulary limitation on RC's part ? Is "baby" the only one he knows or he is confusing MC with a daughter ?

Down in the Parking Lot. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Wonder what color the wedding gown will be?

That was an unfair remark. How many women wear white wedding gowns that have either lived with their boyfriend or slept with him or someone else before they got married? I doubt that there are very many women these days who have the right to wear white according to the bible....a symbol of being pure.

It's kind of creepy. MC kept saying how she and Haleigh got the same things from RC - She mentioned a pair of pink and white shoes specifically. MC's mother added that Haleigh wanted her own white dress, when RC and MC got married. RC called MC "baby" when he proposed to her. He always refers to "baby" when he addressed Haleigh in his pleas.

My DF did not use the same endearments for my mother and my sisters and/or myself. My DFIL did not use the same endearments for my DMIL and SIL. My DH does not use the same endearments for my DDs and myself. Is it an endearment vocabulary limitation on RC's part ? Is "baby" the only one he knows or he is confusing MC with a daughter ?

I have yet to hear him actually call her "Haleigh." It is always "daughter" or "my daughter" or "my child." I have commented on that several times on some of these posts. It was very striking to me. Some commented that that had some type of deeper meaning, but who knows. But watch, he never says "Haleigh."

I just watched the rerun of Nancy Grace,I had only seen the reporter talking to Misty after she was leaving the courthouse.WTHeck,she's smiling and waving at the camera walking into the courthouse?What is she a celebrity now?Haleigh could be with God knows who,having whatever done to her and this girl that Haleigh was left with is smiling and waving to the camera?God help me.

I just watched the rerun of Nancy Grace,I had only seen the reporter talking to Misty after she was leaving the courthouse.WTHeck,she's smiling and waving at the camera walking into the courthouse?What is she a celebrity now?Haleigh could be with God knows who,having whatever done to her and this girl that Haleigh was left with is smiling and waving to the camera?God help me.

I agree. She definitely seemed happy. Happier than I would be if my soon to be step daughter were missing.

Regarding the kids always wanting Ron & Misty to get married ... When my niece was younger, she saw me and my boyfriend (now hubby) kiss, and would say things like ....OOOOhhh you're kissing ... now you are gonna get married .... then you'll be the mommy and you'll be the daddy ... talk of a wedding... etc etc etc... very dramatic, and very sincere, in her young mind.
I don't know if that's how it went down in Haleighs situation, but I could see that happening. I could even see them making the announcement that "when my daughter comes home, I intend on marrying Misty and making us a family" to show that they are united ... it would have even gotten the same press coverage (although it would have been met with a more positive public reaction). But really, to do this now, the engagement and then the rush to marry, its wrong on so many levels. His baby girl is MISSING for a month, allegedly abducted while in the care of his (now) Bride to be ... Where is his family? Mom, Dad, noone has some advice for this young man ... Son, no need to rush into things right now, you are under a tremendous amount of stress, this is not a time to make life changing, lifelong decisions like marriage. FOCUS on getting Haleigh home... Is there anyone to guide this young couple???

...I agree....I believe RC is only marrying her because he does not want to get in trouble about her only being 17...regardless if either one of them has anything to do with Haleigh's disapearance.
IMO Misty is making a huge mistake,RC may be a great daddy but I have no doubt that he is abusive and controling to his girlfriends...

...and God help Haleigh. :praying:

we can agree to disagree. I do not beleive RC is involved in Haleigh's dissaperance

I feel the same way, I don't think RC or anyone in the family other than possibly MC's cousin, had anything to do with this. Everyone is so quick to blame the 17 year old, who took on a huge responsiblity of taking care of RC's children, not to mention it is obvious she loves them and they love her very much. Teresa confirming the children wanted Misty to be their mommy speaks volumns to me about Misty and her past 5 months of responsibility. Yes, I know those babies already have a mom, but...do we really know what kind of mom she is? Do we know if the kids feel loved and secure with her? She lost custody of both children to Ron for a reason, has she tried to regain custody? How many photos are we seeing of Crystal and Haleigh together? I am not downing Crystal...but I do believe Teresa, she is forth coming, open and honest. RC knew and knows Misty loved and took very good care of his children, despite her age....those feelings were mutual, even Crystal stated the children told her many times that they loved Misty. Obviously RC is putting the blame on the actual perp who came in and took Haleigh. Obviously Misty feels horribly guilty because she was in charge when it happened...perhaps RC is trying to show Misty and the world that he is not blaming her. I personally am putting the blame where it belongs...and IMO it is the actual perp who took her, nobody else. There are tons of cases where the victim was snached right out of their own home while the family slept..it happened and it does happen...this case is no different IMO. Ok, I'm done now, I'm sure I will get bashed for this one......:razz:

Well, to be fair I use the same terms of endearment for my children and mr. snookie alike.

Baby, Honey, Sugarbritches, Sweetiepie...... :D

But I definitely agree with you, the matching things for Haleigh and Misty is odd imo. It's like he has 2 little girls instead of one. Well actually, I guess he does! :waitasec:

Whatever the case, I hope they are marrying for the right reasons and that it all works out.

Most of all, I just hope that precious baby comes home safe.

Well, to be fair I use the same terms of endearment for my children and mr. snookie alike.

Baby, Honey, Sugarbritches, Sweetiepie...... :D

But I definitely agree with you, the matching things for Haleigh and Misty is odd imo. It's like he has 2 little girls instead of one. Well actually, I guess he does! :waitasec:

Whatever the case, I hope they are marrying for the right reasons and that it all works out.

Most of all, I just hope that precious baby comes home safe.

Bolded by me

As do I, Snookie, as do I.

Definately an attempt to stress RC is behind MC 100%, and I think he feels this will help to solidify how people feel about her screwed up accounts of the night Haleigh disappeared. They have eachothers back IMOO JMOO
This is the impression I have too. Their families have said that they had discussed marriage prior to Haleigh's disappearance. I could understand them going to a JoP if they really love each other, as their way to show the world that they believe in and support each other. But, it would be tacky to have a big elaborate ceremony and party and whisk off to Disney. It doesn't seem fair to condemn them for something they might not even do.

That was an unfair remark. How many women wear white wedding gowns that have either lived with their boyfriend or slept with him or someone else before they got married? I doubt that there are very many women these days who have the right to wear white according to the bible....a symbol of being pure.
Huh?? :confused:

I was just asking an innocent question.... I'm truly curious.

She might not want to wear white. She may quite possibly opt for blue denim, black (or red) pleather, baby pink with white polka dots and ruffles..... the possibilities are endless. :)

I'm sure she'll make an adorable bride.

I was watching footage earlier of them two and her showing off her ring.In pieces they showed when the reporter was talking,..Im sorry but Misty just bothered me the way she was acting.She looked a little too DARN happy and waving at the camera? wtf her "daughter" is missing STILL.
Ronald just walked on past her with his head down..weird,I dont know wth to think about these two I honestly don't.

LOL! Me too...and also for the dog! (I mean to mr kamky, not mr snookie!)

I noticed that too, and the comment she made about the possibility of Hayleigh no longer being with us, isn't it a little early for comments like that? There are parents who have had kids missing for years and won't say things like that. If you want to step up and play the part of Mommy then act like a parent, don't give up on the kid yet.

LOL! Me too...and also for the dog! (I mean to mr kamky, not mr snookie!)

Ok - see that's what good about WSs - so many different folks. DH and I counted up 11 specific names/endearments just for our little English Setter.

Spot
Spotted Dog
Little Spotted Dog
Lil Spotted Dog
Spotty
Spotty Dotty
Spotty Dotty Dog
Dot
Dorothy
Dolores
Me Too

Sad, isn't it ? I think we need to get a life...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214