Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TruthfulLies, I don't know if I am allowed to do this.
cummings%20picture.jpg

Bank officers are usually notaries and that includes *advertiser censored*'t mgrs of even small branches. IMO, it wouldn't be hard to find a notary if they really intend on marrying today.

I really resent the "rampant with drugs" remark. I live here. not you. My doors are rarely locked day or night, here or gone. How dare you equate this area with drug infestation compared to Gainesville. Lets get back on track and make a sincere effort in finding Haliegh. In case you missed the noon news LE has brought another search team into the area.
I was at the post office in Satsuma and noticed them starting their search from 309 south. The teams (news reports) were comprised of military, local, state and other LE depts from around the area. No volunteers. I did notice 2 horse trailers so the assumption is they have horseback riders looking. Strange tho>>>NO CIVILIANS...Just a heads up

I'll have to check that out.. I'm a notary and didn't know that. That means I could have officiated at the wedding. WOW.. What power for $75 over 5 ayear period

I really resent the "rampant with drugs" remark. I live here. not you. My doors are rarely locked day or night, here or gone. How dare you equate this area with drug infestation compared to Gainesville. Lets get back on track and make a sincere effort in finding Haliegh. In case you missed the noon news LE has brought another search team into the area.
I was at the post office in Satsuma and noticed them starting their search from 309 south. The teams (news reports) were comprised of military, local, state and other LE depts from around the area. No volunteers. I did notice 2 horse trailers so the assumption is they have horseback riders looking. Strange tho>>>NO CIVILIANS...Just a heads up

Hi player,

Thanks for the heads up. Why is it strange there are no civilians?

I wouldn't have performed the service (if I could), because I feel the timing is bad and my conscience wouldn't permit me to split my values.
This notary thing has me puzzeled. I'm looking for my handbook right now. Maybe I have some added power. I could open a wedding chapel, right here in beautiful Satsuma and make millions LOL.. Had to make light on this one. I hope no one is offended.

Bank officers are usually notaries and that includes *advertiser censored*'t mgrs of even small branches. IMO, it wouldn't be hard to find a notary if they really intend on marrying today.

True, there are notaries everywhere in Florida.
I got married in the courthouse (NOT the same county as Ron and Misty) by a notary who worked right there in the courthouse.
The Clerk of Courts (where they got their marriage license) would have notaries available also, I am sure.

On a side note, and it's not related to your post Shaymus, but since I am already sitting here typing this, I might as well say that IMHO, I find it in extreme bad taste and judgment for those two to get married at this time.
I find the whole idea of it even being brought up now, while Haleigh is still missing repulsive to say the least.
Of course this is all just MOO.

wow - so even I (being a notary) could marry anyone if I lived in FL? WEIRD!!!!

I was with my step daughter (a cop and a notary in Florida) this weekend and for some reason this exact subject came up and YES in Florida a notary can marry people!! (And she has.) I was shocked! I was a notary in another state and I don't remember anything about being able to marry someone.

I was with my step daughter (a cop and a notary in Florida) this weekend and for some reason this exact subject came up and YES in Florida a notary can marry people!! (And she has.) I was shocked! I was a notary in another state and I don't remember anything about being able to marry someone.

ETA: I bet it's "state" specific.

The local media is back in force. Lets' see what developes. Me Thinks they got some tip. Otherwise why only LE and Govt people ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member