Ronald proposes to Misty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going back out of here and just lurk. Anything I've type has been MOPO!!! I'm just going lurk.

I'm sorry, but what the heck is Misty's mother thinking??? I can see Misty romanticizing the whole ring & being a family thing in her head , but her mother should at least be level-headed and know this is a bad decision, esp. now.

N/k gf's mother looks like she won the lottery or something omg a CHILD is MISSING, has NOT been found--and NO ONE's even been cleared yet GMAB! :rolleyes: JMO

:parrot:

Just how much more twisted can this case get?? First we have Ronald calling Misty his crazy b!tch girlfriend while filled with anger and threatening to kill someone. Next he gets this huge poorly done tattoo, and is going to buy a house. Now he has bought Misty an engagement ring and asked her to marry him! He has no job and is living off of donations.

This is crazy!

I must have missed something...what happened to Ron's job?

It is the correct tense. "Wanted since they got together" meaning she wanted it all along not that it puts Haleigh in the past tense. You wouldn't say, "Haleigh wants it since we got together."
I never saw a video where Misty added, "since we got together." I just heard her say, "This is what Haleigh wanted."

N/k gf's mother looks like she won the lottery or something omg a CHILD is MISSING, has NOT been found--and NO ONE's even been cleared yet GMAB! :rolleyes: JMO

:parrot:

They probably found out how much money is in the Haleigh Fund. :doh:

What I do not understand is how so many people (not talking just this board) but people in general - how they condemn and crucify and vilify and scream abuse at the Anthony's but yet here we have a blindingly obvious ??? Im not sure what to call it - and we have some very level headed people thinking that this *stunt* is ok

:snooty: I do not understand peoples logic.

Announcing an engagment to a SEVENTEEN Year old CHILD whilst a 5 year old CHILD is missing is so wrong on so many levels I cant even begin to comprehend it.

BUT if you had been watching the Antonys Drama unfold with all its twists and turns then throwing an engagment in the mix would certainly add to the Drama right ??

But Ive said it before and I'll say it again - I really hope this is a $$$ and publicity stunt and that Haleigh is being looked after somewhere and that when they feel they have enough $$$ and publicity that they will bring her home...

What will unfold next ? I know someone will offer to BUY Ron and Misty a Home because they cant stand being in that trailer that Haleigh was *abducted* from

Or perhpas someone (a tv show) will shout them a wedding.

Didnt he call her a dumb b*tch girlfriend ? Just imagine the names he will call her when they are married and he is her *property*

:snooty:

I want to puke.

Your daughter is missing a month and now you are planning a wedding?

I'm sorry - but - how can anyone let alone her father think about anything else?

Even I couldn't think about getting married right now with this going on!

:clap::clap: Even though Ronald has not worked in a month, he can afford a ring, a wedding & say's he is buying a house. Heard the tat was paid for by someone out of the goodness of their heart, whatever. I am so thrilled to know Ron & Misty do not need donations of cash, food, gift certificates. They seem to be doing just fine. I think it's twisted to plan your wedding w/o your child but hey, that's me. It does nothing to give me any warm fuzzies about Ron or Misty. Wonder if they also got a pay day for photos? Seems to be a way to make money these days.

I personally think they are already married. In the pictures were he is showing the tattoo he has a wedding band on. In the original pictures the first few weeks he does not have a wedding band on.

So ya think they're lying to LE, also, about being married.......or just us 'public'..........guess Misty's Mom is lying too then ??

What I do not understand is how so many people (not talking just this board) but people in general - how they condemn and crucify and vilify and scream abuse at the Anthony's but yet here we have a blindingly obvious ??? Im not sure what to call it - and we have some very level headed people thinking that this *stunt* is ok

Announcing an engagment to a SEVENTEEN Year old CHILD whilst a 5 year old CHILD is missing is so wrong on so many levels I cant even begin to comprehend it.

BUT if you had been watching the Antonys Drama unfold with all its twists and turns then throwing an engagment in the mix would certainly add to the Drama right ??

But Ive said it before and I'll say it again - I really hope this is a $$$ and publicity stunt and that Haleigh is being looked after somewhere and that when they feel they have enough $$$ and publicity that they will bring her home...

What will unfold next ? I know someone will offer to BUY Ron and Misty a Home because they cant stand being in that trailer that Misty was *abducted* from

Didnt he call her a dumb b*tch girlfriend ? Just imagine the names he will call her when they are married and he is her *property*

The breed smart women Oz, Janie!

What will unfold next ? I know someone will offer to BUY Ron and Misty a Home because they cant stand being in that trailer that Misty was *abducted* from

:aktion033::applause::aktion033:

If this was Ronald's true feeling that night/morning, then logic says it would only have only grown with all of Misty's fancy dancing and story changes. The rumors of Misty being out of the home that night alone would have been enough to drive him over the edge. If he wasn't there, how could he trust her story changes? Who would ever trust any person that much not to have doubt?

If Ronald followed his true nature, would he be marrying Misty or would she be out on her ear?

You can imagine that if LE has these two bugged and there's never been a disagreement between them about Misty's whereabouts, then they are suspects #1 and #2.

ETA: This is my opinion only.

I have been stunned this entire time Ron didnt throw Misty out on her ear.

I am beginning to think that Misty is proving her a motive! I never thought that it was possible before, but now that she has everything she ever wanted it all makes sense! She could have been following the Anthony case closely and thought that she could do away with Haleigh and make Ron rich and make him want to marry her all in one night! I sure hope the cops took their computer and searched everything on it. Might show premeditation. I never thought either of them were guilty before, but I am rethinking everything now. Ole Misty looks like she swallowed the canary in the interview!! Has got her man and all the world by the tail now! Wonder how much money they have now??? Any ideas?? Guess Ron is going to be like the Anthony's and never go back to work. We all lost loved ones but we all have to go back to work no matter how hard we hurt. I've even had a missing loved one for a month, but still had to pay my bills and work.

:clap::clap: Even though Ronald has not worked in a month, he can afford a ring, a wedding & say's he is buying a house. Heard the tat was paid for by someone out of the goodness of their heart, whatever. I am so thrilled to know Ron & Misty do not need donations of cash, food, gift certificates. They seem to be doing just fine. I think it's twisted to plan your wedding w/o your child but hey, that's me. It does nothing to give me any warm fuzzies about Ron or Misty. Wonder if they also got a pay day for photos? Seems to be a way to make money these days.
Makes me kinda ill.

Funny you should say that. When I heard of the "news" I thought- oh, how Anthonyesque!

Chicana, am I the only person who is shocked that the same people who compalined that Crystal went on GR and talked about her relationship with Ron are perfectly fine with Misty and Ron's engagement.

I wonder how they would feel if Crystal had married Chad this weekend.
I think it is rather creepy she had a baby with her stepbrother already...but that is just me. Since they do have a child...they probably should go ahead and make it legal. Chad would end up having to help pay the back support for Haleigh...so it would benefit Haleigh, too.

Pardon my "french", but screw 'em.

I'm going to keep on hunting for Haleigh and/or Ch Reynolds.

I think its appalling.
It just goes to my theory more and more that one of them or both are involved in this

For the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and publicity

Ive said it from the day one that I heard Haleigh was missing which was amazingly hot on the heels of Caylee's memoral

Nope - something stinks in Florida
I've been mulling over the very same thing. Too afraid to say it, though. From the moment I head the 911 call ("I don't care if I'm being recorded"). I've tried to steer my mind away from the dark side. I do so want Haleigh to be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum