Ronald proposes to Misty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess again. It happens in Florida all the time. It's been estimated that 25-30% of all registered sex offenders in Florida are on the list because of these relationships.

It is not up to the mother to file charges. It is up to the State Attorney.

OMG that's outrageous. When I think RSO I think rapists, and child predators. Do you have a link for that? You have piqued my interest again.:)

that is true, but how would you feel coming home from work tried after working 10 hours and your child was missing? Not saying its right but in the heat of the moment it was said!!! MOO

If this was Ronald's true feeling that night/morning, then logic says it would only have only grown with all of Misty's fancy dancing and story changes. The rumors of Misty being out of the home that night alone would have been enough to drive him over the edge. If he wasn't there, how could he trust her story changes? Who would ever trust any person that much not to have doubt?

If Ronald followed his true nature, would he be marrying Misty or would she be out on her ear?

You can imagine that if LE has these two bugged and there's never been a disagreement between them about Misty's whereabouts, then they are suspects #1 and #2.

ETA: This is my opinion only.

Guess again. It happens in Florida all the time. It's been estimated that 25-30% of all registered sex offenders in Florida are on the list because of these relationships.

It is not up to the mother to file charges. It is up to the State Attorney.
The State Attorney would have to have proof they are having sex and since the mom and dad is not going to report this to the police they have no proof of anything except they live together as Gf and BF. They can say they are waiting until they get married and unless she is expecting child noone can prove other wise. The cops there have known since this baby was missing that these two was a couple if they thought or was going to press charges for this it would of been done already.

The State Attorney would have to have proof they are having sex and since the mom and dad is not going to report this to the police they have no proof of anything except they live together as Gf and BF. They can say they are waiting until they get married and unless she is expecting child noone can prove other wise. The cops there have known since this baby was missing that these two was a couple if they thought or was going to press charges for this it would of been done already.

Respectfully bolded by me:

ITA 6Angels. We are spinning our wheels discussing whether or not we think he should be charged or not. It is entirely up to the SA's office, and I agree if they were going to throw the book at RC they would have already aimed by now.

Whatever keeps Haleigh in the news is a good idea to me. It might be horrible timing, but it worked IMO.

And I wish people would stop talking about how controlled and abused Misty is. There isn't one shred of evidence of all that.

Hi Tichad, Several times he as treated her with absolute disrespect - in the public eye.

First on the 911 call. Second today when he came out of the courthouse and walked right past Misty. She caught up with him as he approached the car and she bent her head in his direction to say something to him. He didn't turn his head to answer her and kept walking, although he could have said something to her as he was walking All caught on video by the local news channel :(

Chicana, am I the only person who is shocked that the same people who compalined that Crystal went on GR and talked about her relationship with Ron are perfectly fine with Misty and Ron's engagement.

I wonder how they would feel if Crystal had married Chad this weekend.

Exactly....and I wonder what they would say if CHAD walked out and said that Haleigh always called HIM her dad??????

If this was Ronald's true feeling that night, then logic says it would only have only grown with all of Misty's fancy dancing and story changes. The rumors of Misty being out of the home that night alone would have been enough to drive him over the edge. If he wasn't there, how could he trust her story changes? Who would ever trust any person that much not to have doubt?

If Ronald followed his true nature, would he be marrying Misty or would she be out on her ear?

You can imagine that if LE has these two bugged and there's never been a disagreement between them about Misty's whereabouts, then they are suspects #1 and #2.

Ok I get it. It was MOO nothing more

Respectfully bolded by me:

ITA 6Angels. We are spinning our wheels discussing whether or not we think he should be charged or not. It is entirely up to the SA's office, and I agree if they were going to throw the book at RC they would have already aimed by now.
glad someone agree's with me besides my husband ( lol who is a Law Enforcement officer )

This wedding makes it all worth it. Really. It's the bow on top of the entire catastrophe.

Christ...Sarcastic? I was dead serious.

Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said, "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they lover her... Haleigh, and they love each other."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133274&catid=3

Okay...her mom says they've been trying to get her to let them get married for 5 months now? I thought they had only been dating for 4 or 5...? HUH? I must have missed something....

I'm sorry, but what the heck is Misty's mother thinking??? I can see Misty romanticizing the whole ring & being a family thing in her head , but her mother should at least be level-headed and know this is a bad decision, esp. now.

glad someone agree's with me besides my husband ( lol who is a Law Enforcement officer )

IMO....they can ignore this for now because they are planning much more serious charges in the near future. They can add this one in at any time, and if they arrest him now, Misty will clam up. They NEED her to keep spewing out her ridiculous, illogical stories until somehow the clues that they need pop out as she trips over her own tongue!

OMG that's outrageous. When I think RSO I think rapists, and child predators. Do you have a link for that? You have piqued my interest again.:)

You have to peruse the SO listings and look at the ages. Run a google search as well- there are several articles about this.

Are You SH---ING Me ???!!!!

This is crazy! Married? Engaged? Rings? Misty looks SO happy and well and .. just GOOD.

I would be a mess! What the HE double hockey sticks!!!???

This does NOT look good ... actually it's ridiculous! WHO would be thinking about this NOW?

What? So he's not arrested for rape? I'm sick ... SICK I tell you!

Well possibly (but not necessarily) it might keep him from being arrested for statutory rape of Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member