Ronald proposes to Misty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it true that a spouse can refrain from testifying against their partner or something like that??

Hello everyone - this is my first post. I have read Websleuths for several years, but due to having aol for email could not get registered. I just got a new email that has enabled me to join and I am thrilled! I was watching Greta while I was cleaning the litter boxes, and agreed when Greta called the proposal "odd" news in this case. Mybrokenwings - you took the words right from my head before I had a chance to post this. I think the timing of this proposal,along with the plans to marry later this week, are hinky, IMO.

I know, right? I mean, WHY is he so ANGRY? It makes no sense to be so angry at the media and those that care about your child.

He could have some respect and at least be polite.

Well he must be angry because of everyone talking about him and accusing him of having something to do with his daughters disappearance... but thats just a guess. Everything you read about him, whether its here or at other forums people bash him. (he's this, he's that, he's poor, he's abusive, he's a druggie) His daughter is missing and there is NOTHING he can do that will be right in the media or publics eyes. Maybe he don't have respect and isn't very polite because noone shows him respect, or is polite to him. (Lets be honest here, we all read what everyone says about him on this forum and others)

I find it silly that people sit here (or the media, whatever) and say things like "omg he's getting married, what a jerk... his d is missing, I would never do that" but how do you know what you would do in THAT situation? Are your children (this is general, not directed at you or anyone in particular) home safe in bed? I bet they are, so you don't know what or how you would react in the situation. No matter what you say or think, you just don't know....

My first thought was good for them. Maybe this has brought them closer. (Struggles pull 2 people closer) and they wanted to get married and commit to eachother, she is 17 its not like shes 14 or 15... I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

Congrats to them.

Hello everyone - this is my first post. I have read Websleuths for several years, but due to having aol for email could not get registered. I just got a new email that has enabled me to join and I am thrilled! I was watching Greta while I was cleaning the litter boxes, and agreed when Greta called the proposal "odd" news in this case. Mybrokenwings - you took the words right from my head before I had a chance to post this. I think the timing of this proposal,along with the plans to marry later this week, are hinky, IMO.

WELCOME Kate!

My reaction is simple. I think while the timing is certainly bad, if it is what they feel they need to do...DO IT! The world is going to go after them no matter if they are married or not, but at least this way it is truly them against the world. They said it is what Haleigh has wanted since they got together. Rj needs a real family, stability, and love. I see this as a positive step.

The timing is AWFUL. At a time, when funeral arrangements maybe in the back of their minds, they are planning a wedding? Sorry, this stinks. I wouldn't be brushing my teeth or combing my hair. I couldn't even imagine moving forward with my life w/o closure. Is he trying to replace Haleigh with another "little girl"??? This is sick! Who would want the anniversary of one's engagement to be so close to the time one's child went "missing"??? Where is all this money coming from? TN acted like a grieving grandmother, this maybe the only difference b/t this case and the Anthony case. The grandmother cares. But, I am beginning to think that this is all about EASY MONEY.

Well he must be angry because of everyone talking about him and accusing him of having something to do with his daughters disappearance... but thats just a guess. Everything you read about him, whether its here or at other forums people bash him. (he's this, he's that, he's poor, he's abusive, he's a druggie) His daughter is missing and there is NOTHING he can do that will be right in the media or publics eyes. Maybe he don't have respect and isn't very polite because noone shows him respect, or is polite to him. (Lets be honest here, we all read what everyone says about him on this forum and others)

I find it silly that people sit here (or the media, whatever) and say things like "omg he's getting married, what a jerk... his d is missing, I would never do that" but how do you know what you would do in THAT situation? Are your children (this is general, not directed at you or anyone in particular) home safe in bed? I bet they are, so you don't know what or how you would react in the situation. No matter what you say or think, you just don't know....

My first thought was good for them. Maybe this has brought them closer. (Struggles pull 2 people closer) and they wanted to get married and commit to eachother, she is 17 its not like shes 14 or 15... I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

Congrats to them.

You mean like how everyone showed the Anthonys that sort of respect...?

When ever anyone said you dont know how you would react in regards to the anthonys that was poo pooed

Im the FIRST one to jump up to peoples defence...but its just not warranted in this Case - people who have read my posts when I have defended The Anthonys including Casey IN SOME Circumstances will attest to that..

But my radar is so far off the dial with the Haleigh case, it just has to be for a reason..

This whole mess reminds me of the show "In Living Color' when they did their little skit of "The Dysfunctional Home Show"....

Dysfunction at its finest.....

Totally, maybe Jerry Springer, Geraldo or some other scum could do an episode to determine which family is more dysfunctional, the Cummings or the Anthonys.

Help me out here...what would the right *wedding* gift be for THIS couple?

Getting married this week? They aren't wasting any time! I guess I was right in my post down under earlier...next week we'll be hearing about their honeymoon.

IMO, all of this is very selfish AND sickening on both Ron and Misty's part.

You would think that they would be waiting so that Haleigh could be apart of it, maybe she would want to be a flower girl? Which tells me that they know she is DEAD.

The timing is AWFUL. At a time, when funeral arrangements maybe in the back of their minds, they are planning a wedding? Sorry, this stinks. I wouldn't be brushing my teeth or combing my hair. I couldn't even imagine moving forward with my life w/o closure. Is he trying to replace Haleigh with another "little girl"??? This is sick! Who would want the anniversary of one's engagement to be so close to the time one's child went "missing"??? Where is all this money coming from? TN acted like a grieving grandmother, this maybe the only difference b/t this case and the Anthony case. The grandmother cares. But, I am beginning to think that this is all about EASY MONEY.

Bold mine

And its what I wrote here - (wont requote it all - here are the links)
Ive said it from DAY One I heard about this little girl...its for $$$ and notoriety...Where is all the attention on the little boy misssing ? - I cant even think of his name...starts with A
And I READ A CRIME BOARD!!!

I dont see his little face or his families in our faces daily....with new dare I say it dramas....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...m/forums/showpost.php?p=3433146&postcount=187

and here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3433146&postcount=187

Bold mine

And its what I wrote here - (wont requote it all - here are the links)
Ive said it from DAY One I heard about this little girl...its for $$$ and notoriety...Where is all the attention on the little boy misssing ? - I cant even think of his name...starts with A
And I READ A CRIME BOARD!!!

I dont see his little face or his families in our faces daily....with new dare I say it dramas....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...m/forums/showpost.php?p=3433146&postcount=187
Adji poor little boy :(

Congrats to them.

Well, it's interesting that SO many people, from all over the globe, are feeling and thinking the same things ... about Ron, Misty and the whole engagement/wedding thing. There must be a reason, that it's provoking very similar emotions in such a diverse group.

He IS abusive! Even under pressure and stress, if a man is a gentleman, he remains so ... of course he's going to get angry, scared, frustrated, but his basic 'character' will remain the same.

Sorry, guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Thanks, tehcloser. Appreciate it.BTW, up until May 0f 2008 I lived in Orlando, Florida for 21 years. I still considere it the home of my heart.But Florida sure changed in those 21 years, and the crime has greatly increased.

I just wanna know ... why can these folks get away with this, and if I ever tried anything like this, my *advertiser censored* would be in jail?

I'm new to this board, and can't find too much of anything..Does anyone have a link to the video of the proposal?

My opinion concerning this engagement is..... Ain't fittin... Ain't Fittin...Just ain't fittin..
Thanking you in advance

Welcome to WS. It really doesn't fit.

It's nice that they all made time to have an engagement party at Chili's and go to the courthouse for the marriage license.

What was Haleigh doing during that time? When is the last time she ate? Is she safe somewhere or is she dead?

As Misty would say...."Huh? Huh? Huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member