Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...s_about_arrest
and BBM

"From his one-man cell at the Flagler County jail Sunday, Ronald Cummings said he hasn’t been questioned yet about the disappearance of his daughter, Haleigh, but said her still open case made him a target."

One man cell was probably for HIS protection! I'm sure many prisoner's would be lining up to be his new BFF to get their 15 minutes of fame for popping him in the mouth!

“"They told me their main focus is not putting me in jail, it was finding Haleigh,” Cummings said in a phone call to a Times-Union reporter."

No, I think they want you in jail ronald but they did want to find Haleigh first..

"When Cummings got out of the car, officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested him and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. Cummings said he was thrown on the ground, handcuffed and told there was a warrant for his arrest."

Always the innocent victim........always the one "the man" is trying to beat down. Next we will hear how he is sueing for police brutality! I could vomit.[/I]

"Cummings wouldn’t discuss the drug charges other than to say he thinks he will go to prison."

He won't discuss them because they have him on tape and audio allegedly........so I think it would be quite hard to deflect that......don't you think? It's not like he can say "I was at werk."[/I]

I thought that was odd. It reminds me of Misty hanging up after refusing to give her name during the road rage #2 incident with Charles Jones.

fishy.

And I always thought the 911 call the night Haleigh went missing call was dramatic. He jumped to conclusions that his child was abducted, most parents want to think they just ran off. They push that out of their mind until reality sets in.

Not Ronald, he was ready to kill "them." Also is it not suspicious that Jr says men in black took Haleigh? That sounds like someone telling him to say that, to make it sounds like "they" or "them" this phantom group of people that killed Haleigh.

Also if Ronald thought it was someone else, why was he so angry at Misty? he was calling her all sorts of names. Then to marry her. I tell ya, this man knows something. Everyone says Misty knows more than what she is telling, SO DOES RON.

Why was he on the phone at all? He told Misty to call 911, why wasn't he outside looking for her like any normal person would have been, as far as he knew they could have taken her 30 seconds before he got home.

In one article it said the drug transaction at the mini mart was a buy ron made. He bought drugs from the undercover guy in other words.

Makes me think the guy was a cop.

We have seen Ron and Misty and Tommy in court in pictures but we have not seen Hope or Donna in court. All I have seen are their booking photos.

Hope would be Putnam County. You won't see her, imo.

It makes no sense to me either. Does anyone have a guess about why he did that? Maybe to add to the drama? Maybe he thought it would sound more realistic?

I can't begin to guess.

One of the times he hung up was when the OP ask him Haleigh birthdate. I say he hung up because he didn't know.

Well now we know where he was on those holidays he could not spend with his son.

And it gives a whole different meaning to grandma saying he would just pace the floor.

Why was he on the phone at all? He told Misty to call 911, why wasn't he outside looking for her like any normal person would have been, as far as he knew they could have taken her 30 seconds before he got home.

Good point. Remember Misty is not afraid to call 911. She called during the time some people carjacked her, she called during the road rage incident with Charles Jones. I bet she has the darn thing on speed dial.

Why did she wait half an hour to call 911 that night? Why did she wait until Ronald allegedly got home?

Why was he of no help when LE did arrive after demanding them to get there immediately. He was outside having a pity party and was unable to assist LE...I say he wasn't going to speak by himself and waited for his mom (who was inside more than likely) to talk for him.

I really do wonder what Hope's tat says.

He said he had nothing to do with a tattoo with his name on it that Croslin got this month. Croslin and Sykes each paid for tattoos they got at the same time, he said.

Why did he hang up / disconnect from the 911 operator? TWICE? Not like they only had 1 phone between them. If he felt there were better people to call, then why didn't he call them on his phone? Why hang up on the only link to LE's help?

I am still suspicious of TN arriving in her Sheriff's sweater when she hadn't worked for them in a very long time..

TN and RC just put out way too many red flags for me. I am not going to discuss her residence again.

This latest release from rc sure was a different tone from what I expected. I have to admit it threw me.

Ron is lying when he said LE is taking him to jail because of Haleigh and not for drugs....he is still speaking out of both sides of his mouth. It is amazing how he can put out info knowing full well that is not what occurred and can be proven....yet he does it anyway.

Why did he hang up / disconnect from the 911 operator? TWICE? Not like they only had 1 phone between them. If he felt there were better people to call, then why didn't he call them on his phone? Why hang up on the only link to LE's help?
From the sounds of that call, it appears as if there was only one phone between them. At the end of the tape he is yelling, "Give me my f#$#g phone".

From the sounds of that call, it appears as if there was only one phone between them. At the end of the tape he is yelling, "Give me my f#$#g phone".

But he tried to call her 20 times that night, right?

And, IIRC, she said she tried to call Ron just before he pulled in that night.

What I wanna know is, is Dana Treen confused or did Ron tell him YET another story about when he arrived home and what Misty was doing when he did?

The night Haleigh disappeared, Cummings had been at work and was arriving home as Croslin was making the 911 call.

We know that the 911 call started at 3:27. This says that he got home while the call was already under way... What the heck? Why can't anybody get this story straight?

Darn, I was hoping Ron would give his first jail house exclusive to Geraldo!
I'm so disappointed!

JMO

Donjeta I truly believe that the reason that the story can't be reported straight is because it isn't told straight. Every interview someone changes their story.

Something just ain't right about this interview - my hinky meter's about to destruct.

Good point. Remember Misty is not afraid to call 911. She called during the time some people carjacked her, she called during the road rage incident with Charles Jones. I bet she has the darn thing on speed dial.

Why did she wait half an hour to call 911 that night? Why did she wait until Ronald allegedly got home?

IMHO..She was just following the script..JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member