DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ronald-pickup.jpg

WRONG.

<<<<<<snippped for space>>>>

Cummings, 26, said the assertion was made after he was grabbed Wednesday evening after he stopped at a convenience store on U.S. 17 south of Palatka in San Mateo. When Cummings came out of the store after buying a pack of cigarettes he said he was called over to a car by a man he knew.Quote

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...out-arrests/ezXfwPNSLk-hbfVs8RRgBQ.cspx?rss=1

I think the parking lot of the convenience store was a prearranged meeting spot for the drug buy. I think the meeting was planned and Ron/Misty came prepared with a product to sell. From what I understand, store parking lots are very popular meeting spots for drug deals. .................jmo

The police reports say it all- Ron can say whatever he wants, they have him on audio and video...one says he was discussing "future drug sales" with an undercover cop...

I honestly hope that LE did say to allow Ron all the calls he wants... I hope they are recording every single one and i hope the law/courts allows those to be released.

I hope Ron slips up! I just think that Ron knows that the conversations are recorded, so i don't think he is going to cough up the info. If he didn't know, i am sure TN will advise him of that....JMO

"When I get out, I should be doing what I should be doing and not what I'm accused of doing."

WHAT ??????

Interesting he didn't say tell Misty..

Her relationship with Ronald was clarified as "ex-wife (slash) friend." Business partner wasn't a part of the descriptor.

He surely did get defensive when it was suggested he got Misty's tat, though.

What if Ron set Misty up? That smirk he has on his mug shot could be explained then. Also, early on people thought he was a snitch.

What if Ron set Misty up? That smirk he has on his mug shot could be explained then. Also, early on people thought he was a snitch.

I am wondering that also. After marrying her and her still not telling the truth ,having her face a long prison term might get her to talk.

If Ron set Misty up...then, he set himself up too. He's facing time too.. I could see if he didn't take part in any of the drug transactions, but he did. and he's still sitting behind bars with the same bond amount, while others have been given lower bonds. JMO

man, sorry to say - RC sounds dumb as a post. "I ain't changed my mind - not a bit". What's he talking about if he's going to prison for many years. And I can't tolerate how he refers to Haleigh as his "young'in". That's called detachment, and I don't like it.

But it did confirm that LE really wants to finds out about Haleigh and the drug bust is secondary.

I don't like this guy at all, not one litte bit.

Mel

man, sorry to say - RC sounds dumb as a post. "I ain't changed my mind - not a bit". What's he talking about if he's going to prison for many years. And I can't tolerate how he refers to Haleigh as his "young'in". That's called detachment, and I don't like it.

But it did confirm that LE really wants to finds out about Haleigh and the drug bust is secondary.

I don't like this guy at all, not one litte bit.

Mel

You are absolutely right, mgardner. I do not trust Ron-not one bit. The fact that LE wants to find out what happened to Haleigh first and the drug bust was secondary. The fact Ron states Misty and Tommy's bond have been lowered but not his. The fact that Ron feels the need to do interviews over the phone about his current situation, yet when LE was trying to talk to him months ago about Haleigh, Ron said he wasn't doing any more interviews. The fact that TN feels the need to show her face again on tv to support her son, blaming everything on Misty. all this tells me is that Ron is their main focus right now. Misty may be the "KEY', but imo, Ron is the "LOCK". just sayin

Ron keeps saying "If he finds out who took Haleigh, he would KILL them" but Ron "when was the last time you actually searched for Haleigh. You wasn't looking for anyone when you was on the outside, so what are you going to do from the inside? NOTHING....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

If Ron set Misty up...then, he set himself up too. He's facing time too.. I could see if he didn't take part in any of the drug transactions, but he did. and he's still sitting behind bars with the same bond amount, while others have been given lower bonds. JMO

ITA suspicious...I don't believe Ron set Misty up, not for a minute. Not that I think for a minute that he wouldn't, because IMO Ronald would sell his soul to the devil if it benefited him. Just don't believe that's the case..moo...

Re: his 'I'm a tough hombre, can't break me' chit eating smirk in his mugshot. I think that was all for show, he KNEW it would be all over the place and has to keep up his image you know! :loser: :sick:That was also his 2ND mugshot, the first ain't nothing like that.

About 3/4 of the way through the audio recording, RC tells the reporter that he got the exclusive and he'll always get the exclusive. It really struck me as funny when the reporter asked if anyone else had tried to interview him and RC said, "I haven't got time to..." and quickly changed what he was saying. LOL

Oh yeah Ron, you've got plenty of time. LOL

RC was very, very interested in getting daily copies of the newspaper from this reporter too.

About 3/4 of the way through the audio recording, RC tells the reporter that he got the exclusive and he'll always get the exclusive. It really struck me as funny when the reporter asked if anyone else had tried to interview him and RC said, "I haven't got time to..." and quickly changed what he was saying. LOL

Oh yeah Ron, you've got plenty of time. LOL

RC was very, very interested in getting daily copies of the newspaper from this reporter too.

I found his interest in the paper odd too, he said he would even pay for it.

(BBM)
You are absolutely right, mgardner. I do not trust Ron-not one bit. The fact that LE wants to find out what happened to Haleigh first and the drug bust was secondary. The fact Ron states Misty and Tommy's bond have been lowered but not his. The fact that Ron feels the need to do interviews over the phone about his current situation, yet when LE was trying to talk to him months ago about Haleigh, Ron said he wasn't doing any more interviews. The fact that TN feels the need to show her face again on tv to support her son, blaming everything on Misty. all this tells me is that Ron is their main focus right now. Misty may be the "KEY', but imo, Ron is the "LOCK". just sayin

Ron keeps saying "If he finds out who took Haleigh, he would KILL them" but Ron "when was the last time you actually searched for Haleigh. You wasn't looking for anyone when you was on the outside, so what are you going to do from the inside? NOTHING....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

RE: Part bolded above: :idea: By golly I think you're onto something suspicious1! Seeing your account of Ronald's recent words & actions grouped in your post got me to thinking. AFAWK Ronald hasn't been questioned yet about HaLeigh since this latest arrest - matter of fact I'd bet $$$ (that is if I had any $$$ to bet) that they're pretty much ignoring him purposely in order to let his paranoia crank up. When he finds out (more than likely by mommy dearest) that some of his co-hort's bonds are being reduced, Ronald's worries mount even more - he's scared that someone within the group has flipped on him. I don't think he's getting anything out of LE right now except the cold shoulder and phone call allowances which makes perfect sense - He's doing exactly what LE wants him to do; he's "reaching out" to the media, Teresa, and probably anybody else that he thinks might have some "insight" about what LE may have on him. Can't wait to see his reaction when/if a little birdie tells him that LE is spending a great deal of time with one/some of the others arrested in the group... his paranoia (not knowing what's going on) will be his undoing. JMHO -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06