Rons Impending Plea

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought his final plea was tomorrow. I don't think he got the continuance.

I'm guessing he will plead "Not Guilty" tomorrow. He wants to be sentenced last, I'm sure. He will take it to trial and wait till the last possible moment and then plead "nolo". Kinda like what I think Casey Anthony will do.

I'm am assuming Florida will let them do that. I don't know.

There is no more of a deal for rc than there is any other criminal. Everyone gets the same thing. If you save the state the time and money of a trial, they will knock down some of the charges.

I still say the least rc can get is 25 years, regardless. He likes prison, imo, he has finally found a place where he can be top dog. He will have more money than most inmates so he can buy their fake loyalty(State Prison has very high personal money accounts). It is all about the money for rc. As long as his account is topped out, he is king of the hill. He will love it. He will mess up though, guarantee you.

Yep, and the two women of his life will continue to pay his way, just as they have always done, even if they drain their pocketbooks to do so.:woohoo:

IMO, the state didn't offer Ronald a deal, his attorney is offering the state a deal, (i am no attorney, and have nothing to do with the judicial system, so i don't even know if the attorney is even able to offer a deal to the state) and IMO, i just don't think the state is taking it..... At the time that article was written, Ron was the last in line for sentencing, now it appears that Misty is last in line.

JMO

Makes me want to sing the song, "The Race is On"!:dance:

We will see soon what the prosecution is up to. IMO, they are not so fond of rc. Seems odd, doesn't it? Being he is the father of a murdered child, and all.

PDM wasn't so fond of him either...and neither were his former attorneys....hmmm. Didn't Snider say he was glad to get out of the fray?

He may be crazy but he can't be that insane to go to trial...FIVE counts on tape!?? He'd get 50 years, easy..

He has already pleaded Not Guilty and the trial date was set for 7/19 with a final plea date of 7/9.

He requested a continuance and it was denied for the trial date but granted for the plea date? Something was granted per the docket, but no new plea date has been entered, so I am confused...he may appear in court tomorrow for final plea, or may not. But he has already pleaded Not Guilty to all charges, IIRC. He may enter that again as his final plea, and hopefully that will not continue his trial date beyond 7/19.

He will appear in court on 7/19 and make his real final plea, IMO.

He would not be wise to go to trial by jury, but he may just not be wise, period. What if he or his family do not have as many friends in that area as they like to think!

So there is about 5 hours left for Ron to take this plea. Is that how it works? He has by the end of the day when the courts close to take it? Otherwise court in a few weeks!

So there is about 5 hours left for Ron to take this plea. Is that how it works? He has by the end of the day when the courts close to take it? Otherwise court in a few weeks!

The Motion to Continue that Atty. Shoemaker filed was denied, but his time to accept a plea was extended. No date was listed on the time to accept a plea. (My guess is he has until his trial date, otherwise a date would be listed).

From Ronald's docket: (BBM)
07/01/2010 46 ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR CONTINUNANCE TRIAL DATE AND
07/01/2010 46 GRANTING AS TO LAST CHANCE PLEA DATE

One thing is for sure, he is going to drag it out! Looks like he is going to wait till trial day, go through all the proceedings, bust the courts' payroll and plea at the last possible moment.

I'm still keeping the beer in the fridge but I guess the timer is moot for now. The way its going he and casey will be in court at the same time.... :banghead:

One thing is for sure, he is going to drag it out! Looks like he is going to wait till trial day, go through all the proceedings, bust the courts' payroll and plea at the last possible moment.

I'm still keeping the beer in the fridge but I guess the timer is moot for now. The way its going he and casey will be in court at the same time.... :banghead:

I got disgusted today and drank the bottle of wine I was saving for this debacle............:banghead: I think that it is so very important that Ron knows what the others are going to say before he can make the DEAL. He absolutely has to have the very last word...............:furious:

Yes, he is a control freak ..... He must know everything, have the most money and always be right. He is in the right environment for him. He doesn't have to be ever be alone. Good thing for him, not us, because he would crack if he were alone.

Debs, your post is right on. I can't imagine why LE would offer Ron a deal. The evidence, a video with audio, is pretty strong evidence. And, we haven't even had the pleasure of seeing all the undercover videos.
I hope they release them all in a boxed set.
And Papa can design the cover....hint.

Some people believe that Ron has some sort of control over LE in all counties down there and that he is trying to manipulate the system. Ron C is nothing compared to others in this deal. I know he has a paper trail but NO CONVICTIONS like the others so technically he should not get a longer sentence and he should get an offer on probation and time served. I have NEVER seen anyone with no prior convictions in jail this long with that kind of bail. I think it is rediculous and NO I dont think they should just let them free. I do know though that they are not being treated like anyone else with these charges. the only reason the one girl got it bad is because she just had a drug charge and her attitude got her in trouble.

There is no more of a deal for rc than there is any other criminal. Everyone gets the same thing. If you save the state the time and money of a trial, they will knock down some of the charges.

I still say the least rc can get is 25 years, regardless. He likes prison, imo, he has finally found a place where he can be top dog. He will have more money than most inmates so he can buy their fake loyalty(State Prison has very high personal money accounts). It is all about the money for rc. As long as his account is topped out, he is king of the hill. He will love it. He will mess up though, guarantee you.

LOL where do you think he gets all of this money?

Ron is nothing compared to others in this deal?? I would compare him to WBG, very similar records. RC does have a conviction for drugs. All the arrests go with him on the record...called a rap sheet. He has a bad one.

But you are correct. I do not know if the judge will consider them for conviction. He has the worst record (other than wbg) of all of them. ron is what the system calls a career criminal (convictions or not)...that is what he is.

Actually tommy, misty and donna have the least priors. I don't think any of them have done much before Haleigh. Pretty clean records till late 2009. RC has nine years of arrests, mainly for drugs.

We will see how big of an impact AS has...I bet she had help in constructing her plea for her Ronald. Women in his life are always there for the rescue....will the judge buy it? That will be determined.

Ron is nothing compared to others in this deal?? I would compare him to WBG, very similar records. RC does have a conviction for drugs. All the arrests go with him on the record...called a rap sheet. He has a bad one.

But you are correct. I do not know if the judge will consider them for conviction. He has the worst record (other than wbg) of all of them. ron is what the system calls a career criminal (convictions or not)...that is what he is.

Actually tommy, misty and donna have the least priors. I don't think any of them have done much before Haleigh. Pretty clean records till late 2009. RC has nine years of arrests, mainly for drugs.

We will see how big of an impact AS has...I bet she had help in constructing her plea for her Ronald. Women in his life are always there for the rescue....will the judge buy it? That will be determined.

BBM

AS father was a LE officer for Putnum County. I think she would still have friends there. IMO

My question is.. Can they buy the judge? JMO

Criminal activities, mom, various girlfriends....

LOL in jail, I want to see that... he isn't as cool as everyone is making him out to be.... he doesn't have all the control some think he does.
we can look up Casey Anthonys money in jail, why not Rons?

LOL in jail, I want to see that... he isn't as cool as everyone is making him out to be.... he doesn't have all the control some think he does.
we can look up Casey Anthonys money in jail, why not Rons?

I dont think Ron has any power or influence over the cops, if he did, he wouldn't be in jail on almost a million dollars. And everyone has to admit, his bail is way too high for the crime accused. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces