Russian passenger plane crashes in Sinai, Egypt Prime Minister says, 31 OCT 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now look at these:

images

images

images

images

Big difference, huh?By this point NTSB would have claimed clearly no evid of bomb missle looking at sturtural concerns.

I just think this is gonna be a bunch of BS , but there is political junk going on here. By internationial law , aviation accidnets are done by "Party". NTSB has the legal right to be there from day one. Just like MH 17 NTSB stayed pretty far away publicly.

MH17 was American built - yet NTSB stayed away.

This plane : production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom. Which legally means that the BEA,BFU,these folks ,Comision de Investigacion de Accidentes e Incidentes de Aviacion Civil, and AAIB have the legal right to particpate, be in scene from day one. There are American components on the plane - so legally NTSB also has the "right" to participate --why is it so quiet with these folks who are far better at this stuff than...................

So if a planes engines were built by Gerneral Eclectris GE has right to be invovned, if the wings were made by Makethisnameup corp, then Makethisnameup has the right to be involved, the pilots union are involved,the airline, etc etc .

There is privledged info, confidentialty, witnesses cannot speculate, videos are played. Every word is transcribed. It is identical to court! They are broadcast live on internet. All documents presented are posted online at NTSB public docket. If a question is asked that a party can not answer, they have to tell the board when the will provide the answer, and then both parties agree that by XX-XX-XXXX the board will have their question answer on paper.

Its just cool!!

Obviously this stuff fasccinated me - if ya want to get an idea how it works:

Its 11 hours long! If you go to 6:50, for a couple of minutes, you will see what I am not doing well at describing!

I you dont want to struggle through chinese go to like 10:00 and youll get the flow!

Got blabby -I am going to shut up now!!

[video=youtube;9X-gmagrMjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X-gmagrMjs[/video]

Google images
http://easa.europa.eu/european-accident-investigation-agencies-links

http://www.airbus.com/newsevents/ne...ds-eight-best-in-class-suppliers-of-the-year/

http://www.airbus.com/innovation/proven-concepts/in-manufacturing/cooperationhtml/

https://www.google.com/search?q=spa...=122&ie=UTF-8#q=agency+spain+aviation+accient

The UK government has suspended all British flights out of Sharm El Sheikh this evening because they believe it is possible the aircraft was brought down by a bomb. ETA - Govt not quoting as a "bomb", quoting as "an explosive device".
The news broke here about 1 hour ago.

some sections of the UK media are reporting hysterically, so I'm loooking for a more balanced, reasoned link to add here.

ETA : There's a quote here at 18.13pm explaining :
http://www.theguardian.com/world/li...been-caused-by-explosive-devcice-uk-says-live

I can't remember our government taking such action previously, in advance of an official announcement from accident investigators. that's not to say it's never happened. My memory isn't what it used to be :blushing:

Sinai plane crash: Sharm flights to UK delayed amid bomb fears
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34724604

Flights from Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh to the UK have been delayed amid concerns a Russian plane crash on Saturday was caused by an "explosive device".
All flights due to leave the resort for Britain this evening are affected, to allow UK experts to assess airport security there, Downing Street said.
Flights have been suspended as a "precautionary measure" after "more information has come to light".

Russian Airbus 321 crashed on Saturday, killing all 224 people on board.
"We would underline that this is a precautionary step and we are working closely with the airlines on this approach," a Number 10 spokesman said.
Aviation experts are travelling to Egypt to make an assessment of the security arrangements at the Egyptian airport and expect to complete an investigation tonight.
Richard Westcott, BBC transport correspondent, said there was some concern over airport security screening in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Transport Secretary Patrick McLoughlin said the delays would allow UK experts time to make sure "the right security measures are in place".
"We can not categorically say why the Russia jet crashed but we have become concerned that the plan may well have been brought down as a result of an explosive device," he said.

2,000 holidaymakers
The government said it recognised that the latest advice "may cause concern" for Britons already in the holiday resort and for those planning to travel, saying people should contact their airline or tour operators.
Extra consular staff have been deployed to the airport.
Foreign Office travel advice for passengers travelling to Egypt has not changed.
The BBC's Christian Fraser says there are around 2,000 British holidaymakers currently in Sharm el-Sheikh. Two flights are due to leave Gatwick airport for the resort on Thursday morning.
Prime Minister David Cameron is to chair a meeting of the government's Cobra emergency committee later to review the situation.
The Russian Metrojet flight bound for St Petersburg from Sharm el-Sheikh came down in Egypt's Sinai desert.

can someone give me the link to WS sniper I cant find it help
tia

ahhhhhhh i do not know now theyy are saying rear end passe4ngers have shapnel

i think all this, cause of region this is all gonna be BS confuse everything, it will go out of the news cycle and here we are again here we want the truth this is gonna be confuse confuse , media goes away and it goes down in histroy as BS

look here respectfully you all are awesome . we break new and thread slows just like4 24 news cycles

noone read the german air prelin, noone even knew mh17 report went out two weeks ago

I am certainly not impling I am speciqal its aviation. i love , all these high ups know this media goes away

and mods i wil do this carefully

it is all bs, lies cronkite will not do this cr!@p , it is lies, only about money , it is repulsive and frustaing, thank god for all of you

we all get our stuff - but people in our lives think we are a bunch of kooks

there is not one of us here that in any story we do together , are doing crazy cr@p - but at the end of the day - months laer - we have the facts

months ahead ................and the majors will still correct themselves NBC CBS abc BIT CNN JUST runs forever with wrong stuff forever

it is pooping - we have to do CNN in the beginning - cause they do non stop , and it is so ok, in a fluide deal to get a long wrong ...fine, but we all come here to after it breaks , to clarify, debate, discuse . But months later we are right

in any of em we all got 72 hours in, they keep running with wrong, and then 6 months later all the stuff we all did in the first 72 hours is accurate...........but it ends up in Wiko as wrong cnn

it is very frusrating .................

Ugh, there should be a click on thing here that is like posts the last two hours--when astory is breaking and you want ws you have no idea how the thread is going to be set up. And you want ws, but you end up stuck with cnn, and that is fine todays posts go on forever, it could be - and is a case 5 years ago
we need a last one hour breaking posts - the past hour so we can all go there right away ................

ah this such a ..............crock its defense attorney cloud it all up , i know nothing but that i havr eyeballs , there no shapren in the plane nor the bodies while it is in the 24 news cycle

there was no IMO bomb missle -- it was structal metal fatigue aused by the tail repaie

I am fine to say to you all to say I am wron b

his is not a missle nor bomb it is strutural failure , metal fatigue from the tail strike repair

cloud it all up so when the news goes away...................nonsense

US Intelligence officials believe ISIS planted a bomb

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/africa/russian-plane-crash-egypt-sinai/index.html

This is a really big deal. You don't mess with Russia like this...

The assessment was reached, the official said, by looking back at intelligence reports that had been gathered before Saturday's plane crash and intelligence gathered since then. The United States did not have credible or verified intelligence of a specific threat prior to the crash, however, the official said, prior to the incident, "there had been additional activity in Sinai that had caught our attention."

Another U.S. official said the intelligence regarding ISIS is in part based on monitoring of internal messages of the terrorist group. Those messages are separate from public ISIS claims of responsibility, that official said.

Nov 4 2015, 2:21 pm ET

United Kingdom 'Concerned' Explosives Downed Russian Metrojet Flight in Sinai

by Cassandra Vinograd, Charlene Gubash and Alastair Jamieson

The Russian plan that crashed in Egypt over the weekend may have been brought down by a bomb, British Prime Minister David Cameron said Wednesday.

Cameron issued a delay on United Kingdom-bound flights from Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh airport, where the doomed jet took off, saying he wanted U.K. aviation experts to assess security there before travel resumed.

"While the investigation is still ongoing we cannot say categorically why the Russian jet crashed," Cameron's office said in a statement. "But as more information has come to light we have become concerned that the plane may well have been brought down by an explosive device." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ru...osives-downed-russian-metrojet-flight-n457271

Ugh, there should be a click on thing here that is like posts the last two hours--when astory is breaking and you want ws you have no idea how the thread is going to be set up. And you want ws, but you end up stuck with cnn, and that is fine todays posts go on forever, it could be - and is a case 5 years ago
we need a last one hour breaking posts - the past hour so we can all go there right away ................

OK :seeya: I will talk to a Mod and see what if they can arraigned something!

This is all bs aint that smart, common sense, someone plants a bomb in your living room your in the kitchen,your gonna have shrapnel in your body

boston marathon survivers are running around with nails, pellets for the rest of their lives lockerbie deaths were found with metal galore in their bodies

tWA 800 folks had parts of metal, none a bomb Airplanes are tubes. It is a physics entity.............. impossibility for a pressurized entity not to blow out-

earlier post i found pics there is no comparsion betwwen mh17 (which we know missiles involved

nonsense --- it was tail strike, which lead to metal fatigue ths ultimatky to strueral failure

ain't that smart common first sense and the medical examiner saying that of the first 33 bodies (posted earlier ) Hades no "debris" in their bodies quite important IMO.

total crock--- reason we need more $$$ for war ...............Ntsb would never particpate in this

OK :seeya: I will talk to a Mod and see what if they can arraigned something!

Hi my Trigger

you will never know how much your support mattered to me have a new adopted baby from the pound we are doing well tan and black coonhound a handful but a snuggler !!!!

Hi my Trigger

you will never know how much your support mattered to me have a new adopted baby from the pound we are doing well tan and black coonhound a handful but a snuggler !!!!

Ahhhh. :tyou:

noone even knew mh17 report went out two weeks ago

not sure what you mean by this?
The report was covered here by all media - tv, press, radio, internet - quite thoroughly including live televised event of the report's findings.

Further to earlier Govt statement.
Latest from UK Govt, after investigations there this evening, they're not satisfied with the security measures at SSH airport.
British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond has said "UK Foreign Office now advising Britons against all non-essential travel to/from Sharm El Sheikh airport"

This is breaking tv news just now. I can't yet find a link will do so asap.

ETA - Link. Not a source I'd normally quote from, but I've just seen Philip Hammond talking live on tv and the link is an accurate reflection of what he said.
http://news.sky.com/story/1581952/uk-suspends-sharm-flights-over-plane-crash

CARIIS always turns everything into a conspiracy. Pure silliness.

Further to earlier Govt statement.
Latest from UK Govt, after investigations there this evening, they're not satisfied with the security measures at SSH airport.
British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond has said "UK Foreign Office now advising Britons against all non-essential travel to/from Sharm El Sheikh airport"

This is breaking tv news just now. I can't yet find a link will do so asap.

ETA - Link. Not a source I'd normally quote from, but I've just seen Philip Hammond talking live on tv and the link is an accurate reflection of what he said.
http://news.sky.com/story/1581952/uk-suspends-sharm-flights-over-plane-crash

Why were they satisfied prior to this catastrophe? They didn't know better.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh CNN: the sweet sound of explaining they said earlier reports were based on folks (dont remember front or back of plane ) checked out by meidcal examiner who had nothing but they are starting on the other end and those people were blown up

at least if gives an explaination for the change

they also just reported that NTSB has a right to be there , has offerred but the state dept has issued a travel ban and does not want our folks in there!

still doesnt jive with the pics but at least it is a understandable reason why they are all dancing to a new tune!!

and as this is marinating it is quite disturbing , now are we gonna have a couple of copy cats ?? I think we all have gotten used to like noone can blowup a plane any longer but ....................wow and yuk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back