Russian passenger plane crashes in Sinai, Egypt Prime Minister says, 31 OCT 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am still curious as to whether the airline who's plane crashed is still flying passengers into and out of that route?

I looked for that. All I found was that Russia has grounded all Airbuses.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/05/sharm-el-sheikh-which-countries-still-fly

Which countries still fly to Sharm El Sheikh

(Russia is on this list)

Russia
The Kremlin has dismissed Britain’s decision to cancel flights as one based on speculation, with Russian flights to Sharm el-Sheikh continuing as normal. The resort is very popular with Russian holidaymakers. Reuters reported earlier that 23 flights were due to arrive on Thursday.

I looked for that. All I found was that Russia has grounded all Airbuses.

Do you have a link to 'Russia has grounded all airbuses'? I hadn't heard that, and it conflicts with the current situation. Very strange.

I'm looking at a live Flight Radar 24 screen, for example pick flights between St Petersburg and Moscow and there are plenty of Airbus aircraft in the skies over Russia as I type. Even the A321. Not every flight on the map in that area, but there are plenty.

http://www.flightradar24.com/SDM6183/7e5a27c

BTW, that link is zoomed in. If you zoom out you'll see more.

I've flown to Sharm airport five times in total, twice this year - the last time in September. Security there is rubbish. Took a big bottle of water through with me and nobody noticed. There are some real creeps working there - had a passport guy perve on me, lots of shady folk wandering around trying to get you to buy (unnecessary) visas, even the guys cleaning the toilets try to get money out of you for, er, doing their job.

I don't like Sharm itself either (horrible manufactured place with lots of horrible people there trying to rip foreigners off), I just fly there to go to Dahab an hour north - incidentally, which has been on the amber rating from the British FO for a while but I feel very safe there and sometimes find the FO advice a bit of a farce.

Oh, and:

Easyjet are resuming flights tomorrow, with additional rescue flights. There will be no checked baggage permitted at all. All luggage, strollers, wheelchairs, etc will be shipped as separate cargo later.

Do you have a link to 'Russia has grounded all airbuses'? I hadn't heard that, and it conflicts with the current situation. Very strange.

I'm looking at a live Flight Radar 24 screen, for example pick flights between St Petersburg and Moscow and there are plenty of Airbus aircraft in the skies over Russia as I type. Even the A321. Not every flight on the map in that area, but there are plenty.

http://www.flightradar24.com/SDM6183/7e5a27c

BTW, that link is zoomed in. If you zoom out you'll see more.

This is not what I read, but, states that Metrojet is to ground Airbus321 in the fleet.
Sorry if my statement confused you.

Russia's air safety regulator has ordered the airline whose charter jet crashed in Egypt to suspend flights pending the probe.

Rostransnadzor, Russia's transport safety watchdog, on Sunday told Metrojet to ground its fleet of Airbus A321s following Saturday's crash.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/96fc...test-emirates-halts-flights-over-egypts-sinai

I've flown to Sharm airport five times in total, twice this year - the last time in September. Security there is rubbish. Took a big bottle of water through with me and nobody noticed. There are some real creeps working there - had a passport guy perve on me, lots of shady folk wandering around trying to get you to buy (unnecessary) visas, even the guys cleaning the toilets try to get money out of you for, er, doing their job.

I don't like Sharm itself either (horrible manufactured place with lots of horrible people there trying to rip foreigners off), I just fly there to go to Dahab an hour north - incidentally, which has been on the amber rating from the British FO for a while but I feel very safe there and sometimes find the FO advice a bit of a farce.

I have heard this too from family who have visited they were not surprised by the possibility someone at the airport may have put a bomb on a plane. I would never go to Egypt on holiday as it is too dangerous.

Does anyone know of any possible political advantage to Russia over there evasiveness to state what other countries like the UK are claiming about what may have caused this tragedy? Or are they just being cautious to protect the families of the victims and a proper investigation has been completed. I do not trust Mr Putin.

The funerals of the victims will start taking place soon as the remains are starting to be released now. Every time I see the photo of the wee boy looking out at the plane from the departure lounge and the little girl on the plane steps with her dad it breaks my heart. If it was a planted bomb I hope they can find out who in the airport was involved. It is so unfair how innocent people are killed in tragedy.

I trust neither the Egyptian nor the Russian authorities. The Egyptians are out to protect their already floundering tourism industry.

I live in Turkey and some say they wouldn't travel here as it's supposedly "too dangerous". I've travelled all over Egypt and had wonderful experiences - wouldn't go with children though or my parents, but been with friends and my partner. Not interested in resorts but have loved seeing historical sites, shopping in amazing markets and diving in some of the world's most beautiful coral reefs. I hope I will be able to go back again soon. No sign of Turkey stopping any flights there.

I have heard this too from family who have visited they were not surprised by the possibility someone at the airport may have put a bomb on a plane. I would never go to Egypt on holiday as it is too dangerous.

Does anyone know of any possible political advantage to Russia over there evasiveness to state what other countries like the UK are claiming about what may have caused this tragedy? Or are they just being cautious to protect the families of the victims and a proper investigation has been completed. I do not trust Mr Putin.

The funerals of the victims will start taking place soon as the remains are starting to be released now. Every time I see the photo of the wee boy looking out at the plane from the departure lounge and the little girl on the plane steps with her dad it breaks my heart. If it was a planted bomb I hope they can find out who in the airport was involved. It is so unfair how innocent people are killed in tragedy.

BBM I think Egypt is in panic mode and obviously does not want to lose tourism, so imo will not admit potential bomb/terrorist attack until necessary. It's possible Egypt has been in communications with Russian officials as well as US/UK to try to put off on the terrorist/bomb allegations. I think Russia recently has been involved ME combating terrorism, and it may be retaliation from the terrorist groups in the area. I also think it is huge that US/UK have been rather open about likelihood of bomb, so there may be something very specific in plane recordings (like bomb noises/ticking, gun fire, etc). I think Russia is being cautious and if crash was caused by terrorist bomb, then it is possibly a game changer in how countries are dealing with ISIS (ie more aggressive measures to combat ME terrorists like ISIS) and could be another reason for the cautiousness/evasiveness. All jmo/

The picture of the baby girl (Darina) looking out at the planes is so sad and may the victims of the crash RIP regardless of the cause and condolences to their families.

It nmbs. All over American media , how could this happen? We have all been in airposts and seen TSA (majority standing around talking to one other - oblivious to anything that is going on. The human mind, zones out staring at screens of baggage going by for 4 hour chunks - does not matter what it is.

Lets all imagine, in four chunks staring, while sittin, looking at xray of baggage, Zone out. Its not like TSA has been recruiting ex FBi, retired cops, military people to do this. $

Will never forget this- TSA was advertising for employees on boxes of pizza being delivered:

6a00d83451bd4469e20134856e22b5970c.jpg

are we ok that TSA is recruiting from people that like pizza delivery..............

To keep us all safe :
In order to be eligible to become a TSA agent a person must be a citizen of the United States. They must also have at least a high school diploma or a GED. ...In order to be eligible to become a TSA agent a person must be a citizen of the United States. They must also have at least a high school diploma or a GED. or an X ray tech, tech being the key word here

Most positions with the TSA only require an individual to have a high school diploma. Same requirments to starat beef patties going through an anutomated grill?

a week of training to keep millions safe on 250 million machines , flying at 600 mph

Ok I have a ged
Mu choices are
average wage for transportation security officers that work as security screeners in airports is $37,090 annually --Federal benefits

health insurance retirement, sick leave, and paid vacations.

vs
Watching beef patties and potatoes frying in greae
ull-time minimum wage employee earns $15,080 annually.

skill set is no differnet

ut now everyone is blown away how could a hamberger person not ave causght a multim million dollar, passionate, hate ful group that are violent

it is a joke

would any of us let sommeone with a GED clean out teeth?

Now they are smarter than the Wal Mart , Burger King etc folks -- hey have no more training but they make what two times with fedeeral paid vacations - and the world is stunned that security did not catch this -- its silly

http://poverty.ucdavis.edu/faq/what-are-annual-earnings-full-time-minimum-wage-worker

http://legalcareerpath.com/transportation-security/

The old adage ........................................ya get what ya pay for ...................

They are not rying ti hire retirede behavior analists , cops ,FBI agents, Cia folks they have been recruiting people off of pizza boxes ..............................................

CBS repoting that US intel on this is basically from the sateillite image of a flash .. So,a jet, when its stablzer falls off, going 500 mph, 6 miles above the earth, is not cause some serious satellite imagery?

Fox (despise) reprting that a top us defense person say9ing there "is no way " this aircaft was shot down.

The airplane climbed 3000feet descended 3000 feet....totally congruent with an aircraft that is expercing total loss of elevatr control...............just like it sounds up down

a bomb exposiion would prohibit a aircraft to land so intact

The veritical impact is more congruent with strutual failure - a bomb would result in much

Us state de[t not willing to say it was a bomb as of today

Egypt Russia both govt stand to lose if terrism problems with Russian bombing in Syrisa

problem for Cameron and the leader of Egypt

Cameron more likely than not ----wish I had the lottery chances like that !!

AP body recovery should be completed by tonight Thurs !

Yahoo no diefinative conclusions ... flight recorder stopped suddenly ... tail falls off ... recorders in tail .... isis winner even if the did not do it they get the joy of terroreizing the world ... and in the last 24 hours they have .........they have trapped 20000 Britains, destroyed huge financial stuff, getting in the news cycle nonstop ...

hey that is the goal of terrorism , did it or not they won ......................they like killing civilians .............will draw egyptions far more into the geo political stuff in the region

exit penatration holes-- shrapnel (skin blowing outwards ) can be from eiither explosive decomp from tail falling off or bomb inside both would do same thing to hull.............

first victim buried today Cnn they think not really sophistcated device ......digress last night SKY news was much better than CNN ! Much .............incredible conquences worldwide .............highlights our (US) failure to deal with these people .................usa great airport here 65% of getting a bomb throught at really big american airports (sleep tight) !----

telegraph ruissia not stopped flight russians are returning ...................

CBSN.....white house starting to do the dance cant rule out "consider it might be a bomb"............different interprtations from the same data ...............Russia super aware of the problems if this was a bomb.............political stuff.....................Russia egypt have one agenda britain another usa another .....................basically lots of politcal BS.....................how much evidence is enough to prove or not.......................conquences of that conclusion huge ...................

one of the most signfigant since 9-11 (except chopping off folks skulls by ISIS) ...........turn all this into a more global problem........................(Last night I was so focused on the plane part ....I am now "getting it" this is just bad!!.............terrorist by this have just proved that we cant really do anything they just change how they come after us ..................."might" have been a bomb..........................its all about willingness to come to conclusion based on everyones needs ..................

"f this turns out to be"...................changes landscape big time cause they knocked off 224 at once ............again a lot of you got this last night ! .............. me:.Usa being babies pretty much not saying a whole lot standing in the shadows $) .............. little superpower we are we did the same thing MAL 370 just ducked out IMO.........................

protester in britan hassle egypt leader today dressed in body bags ...............

dash of levity ----do not ask where this quick things come to me no idea there is a bipolar connection!!

oh my god, if they got a bomb on there in their teeth by next week anyone flying is gonna have to remove their teeth from their mouths before boarding-- a Pollident event and dentists billing fantasy.............

Here is a closer picture,
attachment.php

I just do not get , at all, why this is not the lead on this story.................its not a dirty tushy of a plane it a da%n crack, and a huge one

if you were standing there boarding and you saw it would you board???Not on your life next flight pls when I know this plane is far away gosh

Hi Richard

Nice to see you again , read you again! How did surgery go? Are you feeling easier? Are the meidcal bills resulting in you tent shopping?

Ok CNN Obama starting to pipe in .....

Does anyone know of any possible political advantage to Russia over there evasiveness to state what other countries like the UK are claiming about what may have caused this tragedy?

From that post i just did starting to kinda to get it --it is so political, very confusing--but at the end of the day its only gonna be about money ...........

Do you have a link to 'Russia has grounded all airbuses'?

Not Russia Metro jet :

The Russian airline Metrojet has grounded all four of its Airbus A321 p

ib times they did this like instantly ......

Oh, and:

Easyjet are resuming flights tomorrow, with additional rescue flights. There will be no checked baggage permitted at all. All luggage, strollers, wheelchairs, etc will be shipped as separate cargo later.

wow! here we go

now they are starting CNn with all this nonsense, we dont want to say much cause we are afraid they will know our survelaince

Russia knows who Jampan is spying , Germany knows who is is spying on , usa knows who Britain is spying on, britan knows who France si spying, Japan kows who russia is spying on, Briatin know who France is spying on .............

But at the end of the day Isreal knows who everyone is spying on!

Bunch of silliness

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back