Russian passenger plane crashes in Sinai, Egypt Prime Minister says, 31 OCT 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is a closer picture,
View attachment 83927

A few things that look disturbing.

-It looks like a dent right above exhaust hole on top. WTH? Is that metal pushed inwards?
-The grey area where wings go out looks like patchwork.
-What in the heck is that white zig zag thing at bottom of tail? It almost looks like seal material that is ripped away and just hanging there?
-The gaps are a lot larger in the seams than it seems they should be
-The staining area looks like either oil or fuel or ehaust gasses that stained the areas. Not good no matter what it is.

Yeah, seeing this before boarding would not give confidence getting on that plane.

Hat

This will be huge news and change everything for world carriers if this ends up being a bomb

you got it last night I am still trying to put it togehter geo politcally after the airplane part !

-It looks like a dent right above exhaust hole on top. WTH? Is that metal pushed inwards?
-What in the heck is that white zig zag thing at bottom of tail? It almost looks like seal material that is ripped away and just hanging there?
-The staining area looks like either oil or fuel or ehaust gasses that stained the areas. Not good no matter what it is.

Yeah, seeing this before boarding would not give confidence getting on that plane.

Ty so much, I have always been in the tailstrike camp ! But seeing this picture was just .........................

Its a crack , a crack, not just a dirty airplane I wish someone would blow it up more ..............its a giant crack on a machine that needs to pressurize

I promise you I would not board ..........................

fine you did not change the oil! i dont know about it!

There is a thing called the MEL - minimum equipment list . Simply put - it is a list of 4.6 million things , that do not have to be working on some plane you are flying on that do not have to be in working order and you can still head for the skies.

Hypothetically the captain has the ultimate decision , the reality is ...... if the captain has a "issue" with anyting that is on the MEL, argues or refuses, to take off , will be sitting in his cheif pilots office the next day ...............and in a heap of trouble...

A dashing little note will be in his personnel file !!! You dont mess with MEL.................$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Minimum_Equipment_List_(MEL)

It was actually amazing.......last night.............the British reporting was so much better than ours .............they are having a very hard time reading the cockpit voice recorder ..........................never heard that here

Russian and Egyptian investigators said Wednesday that the cockpit voice recorder of the Metrojet Airbus 321-200 had suffered substantial damage ........

Convient?

http://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2015/11/04/bodies-of-33-egypt-plane-crash-victims-identified-in-russia

....looks like something my husband fixed!!

Question...if there was a bomb on board, why would the plane lose speed so rapidly before the crash? Wouldn't it just explode immediately? TIA

It is claimed that the voice recorder was damaged and no data was obtained from it.
I thought the black boxes were supposed to be pretty secure.

This plane was not damaged near as bad as the Germanwings plane which was pulverized when it crashed into the mountain and voices and noises were heard on that one.

Maybe they just don't know how to recover it?

http://kdvr.com/2015/03/29/timeline-released-of-downed-germanwings-flight-before-crash/

It is claimed that the voice recorder was damaged and no data was obtained from it.
I thought the black boxes were supposed to be pretty secure.

This plane was not damaged near as bad as the Germanwings plane which was pulverized when it crashed into the mountain and voices and noises were heard on that one.

Maybe they just don't know how to recover it?

http://kdvr.com/2015/03/29/timeline-released-of-downed-germanwings-flight-before-crash/

Lies.... for three days they have said unusual noises on the CVR ....strutural failural is not gonna totally knock out the recorders instant (TWa 103), that would dispute this bomb nonsense, bomb all that happens is it goes poof

tells nothing

have you seen the pic of the tail cracked, more than half a year earlier ??

Imagine what it was like more than half a year later , and it seems it was used for short hauls - which is a lot more pressurizing and depresserizing

Question...if there was a bomb on board, why would the plane lose speed so rapidly before the crash? Wouldn't it just explode immediately? TIA

I still am having little chuckles mom..........you better check he is not on another computer .............if so delete your post NOW!

Beside the pic of the tail looking ready to fall off sitting at the gate,strutural failure is not an instant thing--think creeking door , it is rivots popping, and then spreading, these are strong birds, structural failure can be low ( relatily speaking compared to a bomb).

The recorders are in the back. If you instantly unplug anything it stops. Bomb in back of plane the recorders just stops. All they have reported on the flight data recorder, is everything before the finale, which we got from ground radar.

The unusual noises reproted for last three days , indicates a lie now, but is congruent with groans and moans of rivots popping , depressuraztion, plane starting to behave oddly, people screaming, oxygen masks deploying , getting bumpy, half ripped the plane sstarts to lose control , not totally sheared off yet, this is the first 3000 foot drop,its getting worse, when 4000 pounds of you fall off what happens, you soar upwards - exactly what happened. TWA did sjust that .

after 3000 feet, with no stablizer (steering wheel) , nose way to high, she stalls, which explains the next 3000 foot drop. as it picks up speed going down , the plane has a tendency to start to rise (lift ) By now more of it is shearing off , Less control, so now she is soaring up, at a very up way , to up, it bleeds off airspped, it stalls again ( the 67 mph deal), it then becomes a brick, no lift , no lift no flight , exactly as reported, no control, falling apart , not flyable, noise , decompression makes a huge white mist, you cant breath, baggage bins are dumping on you, seats are falling off their mounting your legs are being chopped of as the seats fail, , in the cockpit, behind the mist, alarms screaming , winds are just blowing, oxygen masks are flying all over the place , passengers screaming, body parts flying around , passengers slamming into each other, seats failing, hypoxia setting in , it matches a strutural deal not a bomb-- a bomb makes fire , there is nothing burned in the tail that fell to earth - there just is a nicely laid tail. Makes sense, once it detached, it had nothing powering it, makes sense that is would not smash into the ground.

IMO, tailstrike just makes so much more sense, frankly, a bomb, insdie a pressurized tube, blows out. In order to do that , there should be outward forces. There has not been one picture that shows the planes skins blowing outwars - like mh17.

Its kinda like bomb shaking a can of Pepsi violently then opening , or structural is opening it really slow - there is a difference as the pressure has an instant release or a slow hiss out... dloe cracking, strutural makes the difference in pressure less dramatic than shaking a coke can and fully opening it

if we are riding in a van and get rear ended, he folks in the rear are gonna have more metal in them. Metal flying around (tailstrike failure ) is not hot. A bomb is hot metal. There would be thermal (burns) at entry wounds, in addition to penatration.

World of difference between searing metal slamming into your body , as oppossed to metal slamming into your body.

Noone has meentioned thermal wounds- all they have said is the folks in the back, near the tail, had more metal in their bodies than the folks further away. Physics!

There was totaly instant loss of control mh17 instant- the folks in the front, died froms blunt trauma - that is what they have reported makes sense in a vertical nose down impact with earth.

If they can do thermal injuries, residue from an explosive embedded in bodies, (we all know there was no fire on the tail , or on any of the luggage we have seen- the luggage looks a bit dirty but fine - ) a bomb possibly in a baggage hold?

In fact that is how (there was a little circuit board in Lockerbie) that was conncected to the radio, but they were able to determine the exact baggage container the suitcase was placed in as a result of damage, burn patterns , etc

They need to convince colleagues that thermal burns- and residue are in the bodies , imbedded in the seats in the rear,in the bathroom , back galley .............noone has said any of this ..............metal in some folks in the back near the tail .............thats it....again IMO

just mo!

M
Ty so much, I have always been in the tailstrike camp ! But seeing this picture was just .........................

Its a crack , a crack, not just a dirty airplane I wish someone would blow it up more ..............its a giant crack on a machine that needs to pressurize

I promise you I would not board ..........................

fine you did not change the oil! i dont know about it!

There is a thing called the MEL - minimum equipment list . Simply put - it is a list of 4.6 million things , that do not have to be working on some plane you are flying on that do not have to be in working order and you can still head for the skies.

Hypothetically the captain has the ultimate decision , the reality is ...... if the captain has a "issue" with anyting that is on the MEL, argues or refuses, to take off , will be sitting in his cheif pilots office the next day ...............and in a heap of trouble...

A dashing little note will be in his personnel file !!! You dont mess with MEL.................$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Minimum_Equipment_List_(MEL)
Perhaps some airlines would punish a pilot for not taking off, but my husband has refused several times in his career to do so because of Something he wasn't comfortable with on or about the plane. Of course, the culture has changed relatively recently, so I see what you are saying. He or his first officer always have to do a visual before takeoff, and if they spotted a tail like that-no way, no how would they fly it. But, he works for a US airline, and I believe 100% you are correct about some airlines. We have a rule not to fly on certain airlines or into or out of certain geographical areas.

M
Perhaps some airlines would punish a pilot for not taking off, but my husband has refused several times in his career to do so because of Something he wasn't comfortable with on or about the plane. Of course, the culture has changed relatively recently, so I see what you are saying. He or his first officer always have to do a visual before takeoff, and if they spotted a tail like that-no way, no how would they fly it. But, he works for a US airline, and I believe 100% you are correct about some airlines. We have a rule not to fly on certain airlines or into or out of certain geographical areas.

Oh my god your husband is a pilot -- tell us everything he thinks every word my dear ----he knows more than us !! Do not miss a word?

Is he a airbus or boeing guy?
what type does he fly
what theory does he buy
Out of all what is his fav machine ever (mine L-1011 she was just pretty and her Rolls engine just purred !)
what thery do his colleageues buy
tell us teach -- teach us

Sounds like you in industry too tell tell tell !

put him on the line!!!!!!!!
thats funny

how come I am the only that seems to have trouble with fonts, I cut and paste , then I go back and try to make them all the same size, but noone else seems sto not have this issue!!

would you show him the pic - I wanna know if he falls to the ground laughing uttering there is no way on earth I am flying that bucket of sh$t!

Oh my god your husband is a pilot -- tell us everything he thinks every word my dear ----he knows more than us !! Do not miss a word?

Is he a airbus or boeing guy?
what type does he fly
what theory does he buy
Out of all what is his fav machine ever (mine L-1011 she was just pretty and her Rolls engine just purred !)
what thery do his colleageues buy
tell us teach -- teach us

Sounds like you in industry too tell tell tell !

put him on the line!!!!!!!!
thats funny

how come I am the only that seems to have trouble with fonts, I cut and paste , then I go back and try to make them all the same size, but noone else seems sto not have this issue!!
I texted him the picture before I answered, and his response was, "I'm getting older, not blind". He has flown everything from transport, Airbus, but now is a captain on a 190. He likes his seniority and the routes, so he won't go back to the airbus until our youngest graduates. He thinks bomb, and reiterated that's why we don't fly out of certain places. His dad was an Air Force one pilot, retired from Boeing, and flew the Shah of Iran for a while before everything went down there. So, I'm trying to get him on the phone, but he's old and goes to bed early, lol.

The potential for a bomb was only one reason he gave. He said the equipment is older, and the condition of repairs can be questionable by our standards. Also, you don't need the training our pilots do. But he basically just thinks too many accidents happens with planes in Russia and Africa. There are many pilot forums, and the opinions run the gamut. He thinks bomb because of the news reports, not the plane itself.

Some seem to think Putin will unleash a relentless bombing campaign that will leave northern Syria and Iraq virtually depopulated. Forbes today says he's now the most powerful person in the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back