S0, is JB looking for a plea deal now

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say yes, he is hinting for the state to offer kc a plea deal. Don't think it will happen.

There was an interview somewhere, I forget if it was LE or a news one, where JG said one thing that summed it all up in one sentance. When describing why he and KC broke up. "She felt he loved Caylee more than her". It all comes down to that one simple thought. Everyone loved Caylee more than KC.

As NG put it, "I'd WANT my mate to love my kids more than he loved me."

I think that is characteristic of a loving mother-- since she loves her children more than she loves herself, in any case.

I never was and still am not jealous of my girls. I am so very proud of the women they have become. I just cannot even imagine being so insanely jealous to want to harm my child. This famly is just not normal to me. I know there are families worse than this, but my goodness people wake up and see your child murdered your grandbaby out of spite and jealousy.

I have been asking that for a while. All that big hubaboo about Henry Lee having to fly down and not getting access to the car, blah, blah....where is HIS report in defense to prosecution discovery???

And LBK's husband....didn't he claim to be part of the defense team on NG early on in the case???

Yes Dr Baden claimed that- it was right about the time his opinion on what might have happened underwent a dramatic change....

I never was and still am not jealous of my girls. I am so very proud of the women they have become. I just cannot even imagine being so insanely jealous to want to harm my child. This famly is just not normal to me. I know there are families worse than this, but my goodness people wake up and see your child murdered your grandbaby out of spite and jealousy.

Exactly!

And, if KC is a sociopath-- which I strongly suspect, she doesn't know the difference between love and attention in any case-- because she doesn't really FEEL love.

So, she would likely mistake the extra attention that babies get-- because they are babies, for greater love.

Yes Dr Baden claimed that- it was right about the time his opinion on what might have happened underwent a dramatic change....

Are ya'll thinking of Dr. Kobilinsky? NG callrd him Kobi.He's the one that initially gave damaging comments about the decomp,then back pedaled when the defense hired him.Easy to confuse the two as they both do a lot of interviews.

I was gone most of the day and reading the posts, I don't think I need to add a poll to this thread. The majority of us would say ........... NO WAY Jose ............ (my granddaughter's favorite saying too). :waitasec: I don't even know how to add a poll to a post.

Are ya'll thinking of Dr. Kobilinsky? NG callrd him Kobi.He's the one that initially gave damaging comments about the decomp,then back pedaled when the defense hired him.Easy to confuse the two as they both do a lot of interviews.

No, Dr Baden did the same thing. It was startling, to say the least...
It was right about the time that his wife came into the picture too. I wish I knew which NG show it was on, I would pull up a transcript... I'm trying to remember how he phrased it, he did not say he was signing up for the defense as an expert witness, it was something along the lines of his having been consulted by them.. NG was not amused.

I'd rather see Plea accepted than trial.

Trial: Long, drawn out. Results in Death Penalty that never gets enforced as appeal after appeal is filed, mostly paid for by tax dollars, and we never get the truth.

Plea: KC gets life without chance of parole (same end effect as DP, but cheaper for the public), and we get a full confession which lets us finally know what really happened, and possibly use such knowledge to help prevent future crimes.

As interesting as it would be, for the sake of the taxpayers, I'd rather see her get life and take the plea. Once this current round of attempts by defense to have the case dismissed, the top charges dropped fail, maybe, MAYBE Casey will be a little more resigned to her fate. Up until now, she truly seemed to believe she was going to get off on a technicality, she had been assured the dream team was on board and all of Andrea's law students were coming to the rescue working to find loopholes. One by one , each motion is getting laughed out of court and seeing her dad on the stand the other day, she seemed a little closer to being resigned to her fate, for the very, very first time. I wouldn't be a t all surprised however, if she did take it all the way and then later try to kill herself if she is found guilty. I am still reeling over the commentator on Nancy's show saying that George had planned to kill Casey and then turn the gun on himself. I wonder if she has heard that little gem.

There was an interview somewhere, I forget if it was LE or a news one, where JG said one thing that summed it all up in one sentance. When describing why he and KC broke up. "She felt he loved Caylee more than her". It all comes down to that one simple thought. Everyone loved Caylee more than KC.

And CA's mom Shirley (I believe) also made the statement, I guess KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee...

So sad....

No, Dr Baden did the same thing. It was startling, to say the least...
It was right about the time that his wife came into the picture too. I wish I knew which NG show it was on, I would pull up a transcript... I'm trying to remember how he phrased it, he did not say he was signing up for the defense as an expert witness, it was something along the lines of his having been consulted by them.. NG was not amused.

I think most of Badens comments were on GVS, before she gave up on doing crime and court stories and started doing "ALL SARAHOBAMAPALIN!! ALL THE TIME!!"

The one thing that is lurking in my mind is that whatever sentence she ends up facing, she will possibly dump Baez right before going to Trial, and sue him for malpractice and delay the trial for eons..
If you read any of the motions, comments from the SA, or from Legal Panelists on the multiple shows that cover this story, it certainly seems to a Lay person (me) that he is incompetent.

I think most of Badens comments were on GVS, before she gave up on doing crime and court stories and started doing "ALL SARAHOBAMAPALIN!! ALL THE TIME!!"

I don't watch Greta. It was definitely on NG.... as Nancy says- somebody throw me a bone lol.

As interesting as it would be, for the sake of the taxpayers, I'd rather see her get life and take the plea. Once this current round of attempts by defense to have the case dismissed, the top charges dropped fail, maybe, MAYBE Casey will be a little more resigned to her fate. Up until now, she truly seemed to believe she was going to get off on a technicality, she had been assured the dream team was on board and all of Andrea's law students were coming to the rescue working to find loopholes. One by one , each motion is getting laughed out of court and seeing her dad on the stand the other day, she seemed a little closer to being resigned to her fate, for the very, very first time. I wouldn't be a t all surprised however, if she did take it all the way and then later try to kill herself if she is found guilty. I am still reeling over the commentator on Nancy's show saying that George had planned to kill Casey and then turn the gun on himself. I wonder if she has heard that little gem.

It's possible. But, narcissists rarely commit suicide. The DO, sometimes, make "attempts," in order to manipulate other people.

My guess, if she gets LWOP, she WON'T try self-harm. She'll adjust to her situation, and end up manipulating h--- out of the guards and the adminsitration. She'll become a "model prisoner," and be given all manner of privilege and perk. She'll make the prison her little queendom.

Please check out Jolynna's excellent post here.

If the new witness, JT, turns out to be correct, it would add a lot of weight to the sleuthing Jolynna has done, narrowing the timeline quite a bit and making it more probable, imo. If this is the case, I don't see her getting any sentence other than death penalty. "Heinous, atrocious and cruel" just doesn't quite cover what it is starting to seem like KC actually did to that poor baby.

Lin: Jolynna' post is excellent work - but it all hinges on evidence that the jury will have to hear and truly understand. I have the feeling that if this goes to trial and the jurors find themselves listening to 'dueling experts, they will cancel each other out and the jury will just ignore the scientific evidence. While in my heart I believe KC murdered her daughter, I am just not sure a jury will go for the DP. We know what she did after Caylee died - she wrapped her up and threw her away, like so much trash. What we don't know is what she did TO Caylee and that is where the rub is, in my opinion. I am a little cynical, I admit. I would rather assume the worst and be pleasantly surprised when it doesn't happen! I am just throwing the thought out there that 25 to life is not beyond imagination as a plea offer. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Quote from LolaMoon08:

I could see Cindy explaining away Casey taking a plea as "she's just protecting the family." Like she is not only "mother of the year" but "daughter and sister of the century." :sick:

LolaMoon, there is only one single thing we can all count on in this entire KC Anthony case, and we need to accept that now in advance for the sake of sanity. We need to be able to laugh about it and ignore it, because....

NO MATTER WHAT, CINDY ANTHONY WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD

Quote from LolaMoon08:

I could see Cindy explaining away Casey taking a plea as "she's just protecting the family." Like she is not only "mother of the year" but "daughter and sister of the century." :sick:

LolaMoon, there is only one single thing we can all count on in this entire KC Anthony case, and we need to accept that now in advance for the sake of sanity. We need to be able to laugh about it and ignore it, because....

NO MATTER WHAT, CINDY ANTHONY WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD

Well now, CA might like to think she will have that last word. But I do believe in my heart of hearts that little Caylee Marie Anthony will have it. And her voice will be from Dr. G, YM, every agent (LE and FBI) that has worked this case and the states attorney. Then Judge Strickland will throw down the gravel and Caylee will have spoken.

So CA, keep speaking and spewing your lies. Karma is a witch and will getcha everytime.

Having got to page 8 I am not convinced that JB was floating an interest in a plea deal. GR always at the end of his show, having allowed the Defense propaganda will typically state KC is guilty as h3ll and why doesn't the Defense simply seek a plea deal.

It seemed the setting this time was at the harbor before going out on GR's boat and I think JB was not on form. In his usual bumbling way he stumbled on the question and made it seem a lot more sensational than intended. He made his normal type statement but fumbled it, adding credence.

WFTV saw an opportunity to spin this and milk it and so served it up by focusing on the clip and getting it even more attention.

This may not be as significant as was portrayed in the media and that could be a good or bad thing for the Defense, since SA may not be interested at this juncture.

My .25c

Re bold above... This is just my two cents, but I've always thought KC invented that excuse because she was ready to dump JG and escape the wife-and-mother role the Grunds would force her into. I think she knew d@mn well that Jesse was completely in love with/besotted with her, so she came up with a clever excuse that neatly shifted the blame for the breakup onto Jesse (for loving Caylee, too) and onto Caylee (for being too loveable). That freed "poor little KC" to return to dating and related activities, while leaving Jesse baffled and blaming himself (and Caylee) for his being dumped. Ingenious, really.

That said, I need to add that I 100% believe KC was insanely jealous of Caylee--I just don't think that's what KC dumped Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro