S0, is JB looking for a plea deal now

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I entertained this thought too immediately after the "But Sweetheart, I don't know what your involvement is..."
"What do you mean Mom - you don't know what my involvement is?!?!?!" exchange. And in light of CA's behavior throughout this entire case it really isn't out of the question, now is it?

I can only think of one reason someone would defend KC the way CA has and that's if the person doing the defending, knows she herself is either guilty or was involved.:waitasec:

I doubt that CA was involved-- her 911 call, before dawn broke, was too real.

I thought the "You don't know what my involvement is?" remark meant, "How could you THINK that of me?"

Otherwise, IMHO, KC woulda placed emphasis on the word "you," rather than the word, "involvement."

I would only hope to see a plea deal...if the truth comes out...otherwise would prefer a trial...where all is proven and this case is put to rest for the sake and justice of baby Caylee.

Sadly that would be a best case scenario, where all is proven at trial however -- the prosecution will be very selective on the evidence so as not to overwhelm the Jury and, the Defense is going to raise reasonable doubt by throwing up everything and anything.

I for one would be thrilled if the 'truth' does come out or if this case is totally proven but, a finding of guilty can/will leave a LOT of un-answered questions and doubts.

I don't think we will ever know the 'truth' unless KC cracks and spills, but even then it can still be a more favorable version. The true horror of this story is something we will never know, maybe that's for the best. I am sure it is worse than we can ever dream.

I highly doubt the SA would offer anything other than LWOP.
Honestly, I think casey anthony, or anyone who murders a helpless and innocent child, deserves death. After she murdered her daughter in a cruel and heinous manner, she hung out with her boy toy while her child's lifeless body decomposed in her trunk, then she threw her away like trash. As she went out and partied and screwed around without a care in the world, her daughters rotting body was being torn apart and scattered by bugs and animals.

KC doesn't deserve three meals a day. She doesn't deserve her little tv and radio. She doesn't deserve to breathe the air we breathe. She is the scum of the earth and deserves to die.

I would prefer a plea over trial to be honest.

Yes, Money being part of the reason. Sorry but this is my opinion. I would rather there were more trials than fewer but very expensive trials and I think there are far too many people that don't even make it to trial due to the expense and get off too easy.

But mainly because If convicted I don't think she will get DP and honestly don't think if convicted she will even get LWOP. If you check various websites, the majority of convicted murderers appear to get paroled not life.

25 Years would be good to me. She would be about 50 years old, past child bearing age, and her folks would be old enough by then, that her next punishment will be taking care of Cindy and George as they grow old.

I highly doubt the SA would offer anything other than LWOP.
Honestly, I think casey anthony, or anyone who murders a helpless and innocent child, deserves death. After she murdered her daughter in a cruel and heinous manner, she hung out with her boy toy while her child's lifeless body decomposed in her trunk, then she threw her away like trash. As she went out and partied and screwed around without a care in the world, her daughters rotting body was being torn apart and scattered by bugs and animals.

KC doesn't deserve three meals a day. She doesn't deserve her little tv and radio. She doesn't deserve to breathe the air we breathe. She is the scum of the earth and deserves to die.

I tend to agree. It isn't just the murder, and that was heinous if it involved duct tape but the whole movement and handling of the body, decomposition in car, triple bagged, dumped, etc. I know that is not a crime in of itself but it is a horror. How can KC sleep at night having done what she did with the body and the visuals. I would have those night sweats she had at TL's, not only that but I could not get the images and horror out of my mind and would go -- completely mad.

Any plea deal needs to consider not just the murder of your child in your care but also the taping and bagging and dumping while partying La Bella Vita.

That is not nearly long enough..no way no how. I would only be satisfied with LWOP.
I think the minimum she should get is one year for every day she didn't report Caylee "missing".

I think the minimum she should get is one year for every day she didn't report Caylee "missing".

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

ETA: She never did, CA did so that works!

I thought the "You don't know what my involvement is?" remark meant, "How could you THINK that of me?"

Otherwise, IMHO, KC woulda placed emphasis on the word "you," rather than the word, "involvement."
Did we ever find out the definite times of those calls? We spent so much time trying to get an accurate timeline...wonder if it was ever resolved.

bbm:
Hey Brini, I posted this in the "Cindy is still looking for Caylee?" thread yesterday. CA admitted in an interview with FBI agents she lied about the three 911 calls.

CA better go back and read the interview she had with the FBI agents where she admitted she lied about all three 911 calls. Betcha the SA will bring that up right quick. Matter of fact, she even made a statement where she says "So, I'm not sure why she would abandon the car. Especially if the car had all this evidence that's gonna link her to Caylee's death in it. She's not stupid by any means. She's a smart girl. She's not smart enough to plot ....." page 7572-7573.

Here is the link, CA admits 911 calls were a lie, CA's admission that she lied about the 911 calls starts on page 7577. From there it continues for many pages. We know how CA speaks and she got off track numerous times and the agents had to bring her back to the questioning.

At least one does not have to listen to her speak. Reading it is bad enough, but so enlightening ..... once again.

I don't know if the truth will be enough for me. I want to know "Why?"

Hmmm, let me see now...
- 31 days before Caylee was reported missing only because CA called LE as a 'threat to KC' to make her tell where Caylee was...or it would be more than 31 days had it been left to KC to report
- dumped in the woods in 2 garbarge bags and a laundry bag, left to rot and all the while partying, then later claiming she could feel in her gut Caylee was still alive
- layers of duct tape covering nose and mouth
- unknown horrors experienced by Caylee right before death, yet to be told
- high levels of chloroform in the trunk
- decomp in trunk of car blamed on dead squirrels crawling up the engine
- living la bella vita on CA credit cards and AH's stolen check's
- accusing an imaginary nanny
- implying JG could be involved, had key to car
- lies to detectives, lies repeated by the A's, destroying lives of friends '

She has taken advantage of the good hearts of all the volunteers that searched for Caylee, her family, LE, FBI, FL tax payers. Others have increased their incomes on the murder of this dear little child.
Allowing a plea deal will not bring justice for Caylee, for the murder and other crimes committed here.
She deserves no less than to spend the rest of her life in prison with severely restricted privileges.
Otherwise, what message is being sent? That you can murder defenseless innocent babies, manipulate and abuse the system. Abuse media/people with your lying kidnap-claims to engorge your bank account until it's fat enough to plea down so you can live comfortably off your crime after a few years served?!!
What are the implications of this case on other murdered babies, or for children who really have been kidnapped?
We need to have a trial. We need to see justice for Caylee, justice for all the children, justice for humankind.

I would also caution anyone to carefully consider any 'emotions' you may see from KC. Don't be fooled. IMO, she is not realising the reality of what is before her. She was 'emotional, tearing up in court only because her daddy was on the stand and she hadn't seen him in a long time (poor lil me being denied the attentions of my daddy and it's all their fault). IMO, she is not warming up to her female defense team. A psychopath will charm and endear those around them. They are pro at misleading you, at spinning lies, at mimmicking emotion. A psychopath is self-serving, deceitful, does not know how to feel emotion, does not understand or feel remorse...but will do their da** best to convince you otherwise if it will get them what they want. Always empty words. She will never tell the honest truth, never has. Her pattern has always been to weave little bits of truth into her extensive lies. It's part of her makeup - for life. Then there is the 'me' factor. All psychopathic traits (she may consider these qualities). Fact is, there is no 'cure', they don't 'change', and that's a given. Keep her locked up for life, let her suffer through the trial process, make her face the facts of what she has done, let her hear the description of what actually happened to Caylee's body after her death. She probably won't flinch, but her sleep may be haunted in the end.
All imho.
Thanks for allowing the vent in expressing my opinion :s

Yep then add on another maximum sentence for the check fraud charges, what was it 60 or 70 years, to that to run right after that. No chance of parole would be agreeable for me.

Oh and the CMFundation closed for ever. The stipulation that no one in the family or defense team and family members of the defense team can made any profit off of her case by any means. TV media, paper media, internet media, movie media, radio media. None. Nadda. Zippo.

bbm:
Hey Brini, I posted this in the "Cindy is still looking for Caylee?" thread yesterday. CA admitted in an interview with FBI agents she lied about the three 911 calls.
Yeah...that may come back and bite her in the butt. The As have been mighty quiet lately (rah!). Makes you wonder if the defense is seriously thinking about a plea. And what was the shocking news we were going to hear? Related?

I tend to agree. It isn't just the murder, and that was heinous if it involved duct tape but the whole movement and handling of the body, decomposition in car, triple bagged, dumped, etc. I know that is not a crime in of itself but it is a horror. How can KC sleep at night having done what she did with the body and the visuals. I would have those night sweats she had at TL's, not only that but I could not get the images and horror out of my mind and would go -- completely mad.

Any plea deal needs to consider not just the murder of your child in your care but also the taping and bagging and dumping while partying La Bella Vita.

Exactly. The depravity of it all and the lack of remorse did it for me.

I've followed many cases, but this is one of the few where I vote for death. If (and that's a big if) the SA offered a plea, they wouldn't settle for anything less than LWOP. KC wouldn't take it in a million years anyway. Some think that reality may be starting to hit her since her last court appearance .. where she looked pathetic and worn down, but I still see the same KC that we saw in the blue hoodie cracking that creepy smug smile. If anything, she is feeling bad for her own sorry self. Remember, her whole life has been taken from her. Boo hoo. :rolleyes:

bbm:

Excited utterance, not lie to prioritize LE response backed by actual decomp smell confirmed by others and cadaver dogs. CA is squirming off the hook and backtracking, as she does. Like KC you cannot nail her down, a creative imagination.

Hmmm, let me see now...
- 31 days before Caylee was reported missing only because CA called LE as a 'threat to KC' to make her tell where Caylee was...or it would be more than 31 days had it been left to KC to report
- dumped in the woods in 2 garbarge bags and a laundry bag, left to rot and all the while partying, then later claiming she could feel in her gut Caylee was still alive
- layers of duct tape covering nose and mouth
- unknown horrors experienced by Caylee right before death, yet to be told
- high levels of chloroform in the trunk
- decomp in trunk of car blamed on dead squirrels crawling up the engine
- living la bella vita on CA credit cards and AH's stolen check's
- accusing an imaginary nanny
- implying JG could be involved, had key to car
- lies to detectives, lies repeated by the A's, destroying lives of friends '

She has taken advantage of the good hearts of all the volunteers that searched for Caylee, her family, LE, FBI, FL tax payers. Others have increased their incomes on the murder of this dear little child.
Allowing a plea deal will not bring justice for Caylee, for the murder and other crimes committed here.
She deserves no less than to spend the rest of her life in prison with severely restricted privileges.
Otherwise, what message is being sent? That you can murder defenseless innocent babies, manipulate and abuse the system. Abuse media/people with your lying kidnap-claims to engorge your bank account until it's fat enough to plea down so you can live comfortably off your crime after a few years served?!!
What are the implications of this case on other murdered babies, or for children who really have been kidnapped?
We need to have a trial. We need to see justice for Caylee, justice for all the children, justice for humankind.

I would also caution anyone to carefully consider any 'emotions' you may see from KC. Don't be fooled. IMO, she is not realising the reality of what is before her. She was 'emotional, tearing up in court only because her daddy was on the stand and she hadn't seen him in a long time (poor lil me being denied the attentions of my daddy and it's all their fault). IMO, she is not warming up to her female defense team. A psychopath will charm and endear those around them. They are pro at misleading you, at spinning lies, at mimmicking emotion. A psychopath is self-serving, deceitful, does not know how to feel emotion, does not understand or feel remorse...but will do their da** best to convince you otherwise if it will get them what they want. Always empty words. She will never tell the honest truth, never has. Her pattern has always been to weave little bits of truth into her extensive lies. It's part of her makeup - for life. Then there is the 'me' factor. All psychopathic traits (she may consider these qualities). Fact is, there is no 'cure', they don't 'change', and that's a given. Keep her locked up for life, let her suffer through the trial process, make her face the facts of what she has done, let her hear the description of what actually happened to Caylee's body after her death. She probably won't flinch, but her sleep may be haunted in the end.
All imho.
Thanks for allowing the vent in expressing my opinion :s
I've heard enough to know this mother did not cry for her child.

The problem with a plea deal is that it depends on KC 'fessing up and telling the truth. There is no way she will ever tell the truth. She is incapable of it. I believe that the SA knows this and the best she could hope for is LWOP. 25 or 30 years just isn't enough. She is evil and should never be allowed to be in society again. Even if she's 50 or older if or when she gets out she still poses a danger to the community, IMO. Sociopaths cannot be rehabilitated and she is the poster child for sociopathy. Personally, I'd like to see her get the needle, but that's just me.

Yep then add on another maximum sentence for the check fraud charges, what was it 60 or 70 years, to that to run right after that. No chance of parole would be agreeable for me.

Oh and the CMFundation closed for ever. The stipulation that no one in the family or defense team and family members of the defense team can made any profit off of her case by any means. TV media, paper media, internet media, movie media, radio media. None. Nadda. Zippo.
Hey, I was going to tack on a year for every day she left that baby out in the elements. That's when the truth really mattered.

Did we ever find out the definite times of those calls? We spent so much time trying to get an accurate timeline...wonder if it was ever resolved.

Yeah...that may come back and bite her in the butt. The As have been mighty quiet lately (rah!). Makes you wonder if the defense is seriously thinking about a plea. And what was the shocking news we were going hear? Related?

I probably should go back and get the timeframe squared away. IIRC CA stated there was an hour after she picked up KC, then the 1st call was made, another 40 or so minutes passed, she makes the 2nd call, another 40 or so minutes later she makes the 3rd and last call and while she is on the phone LE shows at the door. She jumps all over subjects and whatnots in those interviews. Enough that it made my head spin a few times just following her non-train of thoughts. But I will try to re-read and get the timeframe down this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member