Saddam Likely to Be Hanged Before New Year, U.S. Military Officials Say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, assuming that the gravesite of his sons is not a secret, that means that the liklihood of Saddam's grave becoming a shrine is a good one. I can see someone trying to steal his body too. Great.:banghead:

Buzzm1 said:
kdzndgznme, you know far too much to have only a casual interest in such matters; is this all in your line of work??

Ask him if by any chance he had a black hood on last night around 10 pm EST????

Buzz and Poco, no hanging is not in my line of work. I just know a lot about it.

dark_shadows said:
Hey Buzz,:)

God I hope it is not in the line of work.:eek:

I saw on another thread that kdzndgznme states that she a school system educator.

I think the info was googled or yahooed.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
Thanks d_s, I didn't see a link to it. I thought we had a mortician in our group, or maybe someone from the morgue.

We do Buzz. It's Leane Coburn. She worked at the funeral home where Elvis was embalmed.

I can find no link here that shows him in a white shroud. Watching TV last night till the wee hours, I saw many shots of him. I know several that I saw were stand in's, and they were amazingly close to looking just like him.

Scandi

So after all those close up crystal clear shots of Saddam being led to the gallows, poor dear, we are now being handed only a lousy cell phone shot as proof of his death???? Isn't that a little hinky????? Hopefully someone will have taken a better picture and the cellphone shot was just the quickest way to email the proof out. Because if that is the only shot of him being officially dead, then I think they hung the wrong dude. People in Iraq who knew him personally would probably be able to tell the difference between him and a "twin". Hence the blurry shot. For all I know at this point, he could still be in a cave somewhere or he could be, in fact, captured and just sitting in a jail cell eating Twinkies. I don't think it is a conspiracy but if they Xed a twin, there is probably an intelligence reason why. Maybe they are still trying to get more out of him. I hope he really is dead but seeing is believing for me.

I just saw that shot on TV of him laying in a white shroud. Taken at a low angle from the head end, I couldn't make out anything! :banghead:

I can see where it looks like him but it is too blurry to say with certainty. I want a clear picture. Getting frustrated.

scandi said:
I just saw that shot on TV of him laying in a white shroud. Taken at a low angle from the head end, I couldn't make out anything! :banghead:
t looks just like him to me Scandi, plain as can be. I must have a clear monitor or something.
Happy New Year Scandi :blowkiss:

Happy New Year to you too JBean!

I was sitting at my desk about 20' away from the TV. Could be why :D

Scandi

scandi said:
Happy New Year to you too JBean!

I was sitting at my desk about 20' away from the TV. Could be why :D

Scandi
you nutty lady..

I have watched 3 footages of the execution.One with a handy cam and another with a mobile phone. all the same but varying quality. Have not seen the shroud thing yet.All look like Saddam to me.He is dead of this I have no doubt.

kazzbar said:
I have watched 3 footages of the execution.One with a handy cam and another with a mobile phone. all the same but varying quality. Have not seen the shroud thing yet.All look like Saddam to me.He is dead of this I have no doubt.
agreed. I have seen the cell phone one and the shroud.

this is the best tacky pic I have seen!

Saddam_Noose.gif

:laugh:

richandfamous said:

Saddam_Noose.gif

Hey Richandfamous :) ....where in the hell did you find that! I almost spit my hot chocolate all over the screen.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

richandfamous said:

Saddam_Noose.gif
First caught this pic when you posted in the Parking Lot on the Laci thread. I had to get hubby over to see it. Thanks, It's great.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8
Back