Saddam Likely to Be Hanged Before New Year, U.S. Military Officials Say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IrishMist said:
They were. Kind of. Saddam first, followed by the other two.
Interesting place for a little family reunion...The Gallows.

It seems strange that we are awaiting a video of a hanging in the year 2006.

Becba said:
Interesting place for a little family reunion...The Gallows.

It seems strange that we are awaiting a video of a hanging in the year 2006.
True on both counts, there, Becba.

IrishMist said:
They were. Kind of. Saddam first, followed by the other two.
They should have done Saddam last; just so he would have that little extra time to think about all the awful crap he's done!!:loser:

czechmate7 said:
They should have done Saddam last; just so he would have that little extra time to think about all the awful crap he's done!!:loser:
That animal thought about his deeds a lot, and he loved what he had done.....the pig!

It hit me as I saw the news that as long as I've known my husband (who is in the Air Force) Saddam Hussein has dictated events in our lives. Four days after we started dating my husband was tasked to deploy in support of Desert Shield/Storm and it has been neverending since. Wow! I am not sure what to think about all of this, I am happy bu tI do wonder how it will affect my husband and his job in the years to come. (we can retire in 2 1/2 years)

So, because people want proof of his death then no hood for him right?

I think we will get still pictures soon (maybe tomorrow) much like the ones splashed all over of his two dead sons. I thought those pix were putrid.

His lawyer came on Fox via phone a little past 10 and said that Saddam had been in high spirits in the past few days and had planned to walk into the death chamber with a smile on his face. How touching. not.

BeeBee said:
So, because people want proof of his death then no hood for him right?
I don't know myself BeeBee, they probably ripped it off his ugly head right after if he was wearing one.

kidzndogznme said:
I think we will get still pictures soon (maybe tomorrow) much like the ones splashed all over of his two dead sons. I thought those pix were putrid.

His lawyer came on Fox via phone a little past 10 and said that Saddam had been in high spirits in the past few days and had planned to walk into the death chamber with a smile on his face. How touching. not.
Good for him!!..That means everyone was smiling tonight :D .

Just a warning: I just googled pictures of his death and there is a worm being sent around claiming to be death pix that will actually disable your windows. Sheesh.

Bah hah ahhaaha I hadn't thought of it that way.
I wonder if any record was set tonight for number of people on WS at one time??
czechmate7 said:
Good for him!!..That means everyone was smiling tonight :D .

kidzndogznme said:
Just a warning: I just googled pictures of his death and there is a worm being sent around claiming to be death pix that will actually disable your windows. Sheesh.
It's not on Ogrish yet and they will post it ASAP I bet!

kidzndogznme said:
Dang...you need to be careful!! I'll go check Perez Hilton.com...he always has the most up to date photos (with no bugs too!!):dance:

kidzndogznme said:
Bah hah ahhaaha I hadn't thought of it that way.
I wonder if any record was set tonight for number of people on WS at one time??
Nope, Most users ever online was 1669, 01-05-2006 at 10:06 AM

czechmate7 said:
Dang...you need to be careful!! I'll go check Perez Hilton.com...he always has the most up to date photos (with no bugs too!!):dance:
Nope, nothing there. IF the video is released it will probably be during the night sometime, but it won't come to PH site first.

Anderson Cooper has just gone to break but said the pictures will be released soon and they should have them when he comes back from break.

The Iraqi Ambassador is also on his show - very interesting.

Now saying the other two guys were not hung - they wanted only Saddam on this day for historical reasons - the other two will be hung later.

raisincharlie said:
Report that spider man is at the execution site.

If he had any honor - he should have killed himself in that hole.

Actually Charlie, the GI that discovered the hole should have followed regimine and tossed a grenade in that hole, acc to that General who is always on FOX.

raisincharlie said:
Now saying the other two guys were not hung - they wanted only Saddam on this day for historical reasons - the other two will be hung later.
Huh, I'm so confuzzed, shish :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back