Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a similar theory for a long time and thought he might keep her alive to do awful stuff to her (makes me feel really distressed and dizzy to contemplate that) but now I am hoping for an idiot who didn't quite know how to manage a kidnapping and ransom process but who isn't a killer. He is a mess not knowing what to do next. I have given him some advice above ... Australia is a big place for going on the run and he should let Sam go first. She will find a farmhouse and get help and survive this.

I hope you're right.

Call me crazy, but I still circle back to the random campers story...they even returned the following week to help search. JMO

Call me crazy, but I still circle back to the random campers story...they even returned the following week to help search. JMO

Yeah that whole story was weird. Very.

I keep getting a strange feeling that Sam will be found within the next day or so. Although hoping for a miracle, IMO, she’s no longer with us.
I have a bit of anxiety when I open Websleuths… I know it’s coming, but I don’t want to see the “found deceased” next to Sam’s name.
Maybe, just maybe… we will see Found Alive” next to Samantha Murphy missing….❤️❤️

I don't read anything into family lack of presser. It is quite normal that police ask them not to speak. That is why we've heard nothing from fam since Aunt and Uncle spoke. Police haven't spoken either. Could be that police don't want possible charges to be jeopardised in any way.
But even in the only presser.. the hubby was exceptionally vague.

I’m very very quiet, but the fear of people forgetting about the case would force me to keep trying…say something..

Are you saying he is autistic or just summising? JMO
No just listing a few of the reasons someone might appear to be emotionless.
I know myself as an autistic female with years of masking practice I would act how I thought people expected me to act and that would more then likely come off as over the top and very awkward

I keep getting a strange feeling that Sam will be found within the next day or so. Although hoping for a miracle, IMO, she’s no longer with us.
I have a bit of anxiety when I open Websleuths… I know it’s coming, but I don’t want to see the “found deceased” next to Sam’s name.
Maybe, just maybe… we will see Found Alive” next to Samantha Murphy missing….❤️❤️
I want her kids to have some certainty about what has happened but I keep running this scene through my head that Sam is in a hospital bed recuperating with her kids all around her covering her with kisses and hugs. I don't think I have wanted something so bad for a long long time.

No just listing a few of the reasons someone might appear to be emotionless.
I know myself as an autistic female with years of masking practice I would act how I thought people expected me to act and that would more then likely come off as over the top and very awkward
My car mechanic is the salt of the earth. He is amazingly talented and honest. When I first started going there, I tried to make conversation but nothing ... just yes or no to any questions and an awkward shy smile. It's been years I have been going to him now and I reckon I have got about 10 words max out of him. He is a country boy ... what you see is what you get ... no bull. He is a good man. I hate that people call him names on his reviews. My motto is watch the smooth talkers ... they can be the ones up to no good.

But even in the only presser.. the hubby was exceptionally vague.

I’m very very quiet, but the fear of people forgetting about the case would force me to keep trying…say something..
He is maybe trying but the general silence about this case from the authorities makes me think he has been told to stay quiet and he may believe that gives Sam a better chance. Really not sure.

Re the cctv jogger

Was this woman running in the same direction as Samantha?
Did she go jogging into the same trails?
And it seems it was the same time frame, no?

Or maybe she went running just along the roads in the vicinity of houses.

He is maybe trying but the general silence about this case from the authorities makes me think he has been told to stay quiet and he may believe that gives Sam a better chance. Really not sure.
As much as most of my friends suspect hubby, I never have. I am not sure why... just my gut instinct. I am pretty sure though that he knows the guy/s who have taken her but not well and doesn't know that they are the perps. I just think he is a shy man and very quiet who has married his opposite. Sam would be the centre of attention and a woman full of energy and conversation I reckon. Unfortunately people like Sam can attract jealousy because others see her as having it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793