Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is so many things going on but this is the first I've heard of the AVO, does anyone have the link to this ?
thank you in advance
This was discussed in last thread. DVO is for someone domestically related eg living in same house. AVO is for anyone else not living in the home. eg neighbours, work colleague, distant relative.

According to this study, insect masses on a decomposing body can generate a heat signature that's visible to thermal imaging cameras on aircraft for up to three weeks. I hate to think of Sam in that state, but it seems they should have been able to spot her from the air if she were out in the open somewhere in the first few weeks of her disappearance, if she was indeed deceased. Now that it's been a month, I don't know how successful they would be.

Helicopter thermal imaging for detecting insect infested cadavers

They can still pick up now

New Article

Retired police officer of 30 years Narelle Fraser said while she understood the community “wants to help”, it could be creating more problems for investigators.
If they find something that they think is part of the investigation, they might take that to the police,” she told ABC’s 7.30 program on Monday night.

“Then the police have to take a report, they have to find out whether it’s part of the investigation or not.

“All this takes time and I think sometimes it can cause great difficulties.

I know they want to help, but If the police knew she was in there, they would be in there in force with the SES and other services, I think they're wasting their time and are taking risks of getting injured, some of these searchers have no training in bush environment and with type of terrain

In a liability case, there would be no public liability insurance

The police have got information that she has most likely been taken out of the area,
she could have even been taken out of the state

Which makes her disappearance seem well planned, a target has been put on poor Samantha's head.
These perpetrators are going to a lot of trouble, making sure there is no evidence, and Samantha is not found

I do feel there is a motive and not a random attack, too well constructed for my thinking and someone/people want her definitely gone

I think there would be at least two, possible others to subdue Samantha on her run, where I think a vehicle was hidden at Mt Clear, where she was ambushed and threatened with a gun to get into the vehicle quickly

I just hope there might have been witness /s that could have also gone walking with their dog, bikes riders etc before it got too hot that morning and have come forward to the police with information

The police are going through so much information and CCTV, phone data etc, it will take some time, but I am confident they have surveillance on people of interest, they know what's happening. My feeling this is quite big, a group involved.
There will be an outcome

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they want to help, but If the police knew she was in there, they would be in there in force with the SES and other services, I think they're wasting their time and are taking risks of getting injured, some of these searchers have no training in bush environment and with type of terrain

In a liability case, there would be no public liability insurance

The police have got information that she has most likely been taken out of the area,
she could have even been taken out of the state

Which makes her disappearance seem well planned, a target has been put on poor Samantha's head.
These perpetrators are going to a lot of trouble, making sure there is no evidence, and Samantha is not found

I do feel there is a motive and not a random attack, too well constructed for my thinking and someone/people want her definitely gone

I think there would be at least two, possible others to subdue Samantha on her run, where I think a vehicle was hidden at Mt Clear, where she was ambushed and threatened with a gun to get into the vehicle quickly

I just hope there might have been witness /s that could have also gone walking with their dog, bikes riders etc before it got too hot that morning and have come forward to the police with information

The police are going through so much information and CCTV, phone data etc, it will take some time, but I am confident they have surveillance on people of interest, and they know what's happening there, will be an outcome
Re the "vehicle was hidden at Mt Clear"

Samantha could have chosen any path which took her fancy that morning.

JMO

Photos on FB ,

I think the photos are not from FB, mostly because when the DM publishes stolen FB photos there is generally a FB logo added to them. Just something that I have noticed over the years, and may pertain to covering their buttocks about copyright.

These photos of Sam and her family seem to only have a date. Most likely (as someone said previously) sold to the DM.

imo

(See DM example, FB logo in bottom left corner of photo)

b.jpg . Link showing example

Re the "vehicle was hidden at Mt Clear"

Samantha could have chosen any path which took her fancy that morning.

JMO
That is such an important observation Dotta. How would they know where to lie in wait unless someone told them that at dinner the night before she said she was going to do a run in the morning. I have no.idea though how they knew what route she would take unless someone at the dinner said ... so what route will you take? ... or chillingly, she may have been monitored as soon as she left home but how would the perps get to their attack spot fast enough? I know we discussed tracking her phone ... can't remember where we got on that but it would have to be someone v close to her wouldn't it to track her phone. What you raise though Dotta, to me, is the absolutely crucial ? in this case cause I don't believe that this attack was random. She has been targeted.

I think the photos are not from FB, mostly because when the DM publishes stolen FB photos there is generally a FB logo added to them. Just something that I have noticed over the years, and may pertain to covering their buttocks about copyright.

These photos of Sam and her family seem to only have a date. Most likely (as someone said previously) sold to the DM.

imo

(See DM example, FB logo in bottom left corner of photo)

View attachment 488040 . Link showing example
That explains the photos but how did DM know who the guide was etc...someone who knew all about the family trip must have leaked it don't you think?

A really big question for me is who knew that Sam would do a run at 7amish Sun despite heat and tight timeline with planned event later in the morning and not just that she was going to run but where she would run. Unless this is random and some druggos were roaming around the bush after an all nighter and thought, let's attack that jogger but how would they know where to have their van ready and weapon, gag, ties on hand? This area of the investigation is crucial to me and gives me headaches from how I just can't work it out.

A really big question for me is who knew that Sam would do a run at 7amish Sun despite heat and tight timeline with planned event later in the morning and not just that she was going to run but where she would run. Unless this is random and some druggos were roaming around the bush after an all nighter and thought, let's attack that jogger but how would they know where to have their van ready and weapon, gag, ties on hand? This area of the investigation is crucial to me and gives me headaches from how I just can't work it out.
Someone at that dinner has passed on info to perps ... it has to be. How else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties