SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Our little one arrived C section due to preeclampsia sooooo little but she is gorgeous

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear she's here and being adored by her loving family. Awww. That's so sweet.

And Summer is a cool name! I've actually asked a couple of my friends what R-ending names they can come up with, and no one has thought of that one yet. It's usually Heather or Jennifer.

How about Patsy as a middle name? :)

Congratulations, Ames! I knew you were expecting but I didn't know when.

LOL Summer Patsy....that's funny. I had to find a name that ENDED with an R, but....if it had to begin with R....I could have named her Ramsey. Ramsey Patsy ........ LOL

Thanks for the congrats! We are very excited.

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear she's here and being adored by her loving family. Awww. That's so sweet.

And Summer is a cool name! I've actually asked a couple of my friends what R-ending names they can come up with, and no one has thought of that one yet. It's usually Heather or Jennifer.

Thanks NP!!

My 15 year old came up with Heather, too...and I have a niece named Jennifer. See if your friends can help me with a middle name....it just has to sound good with Summer, it doesn't matter what it starts or ends with.

Summer Plumber..Summer Cucumber...Summer Bummer...Summer Dumber...Summer Gunner...Summer Hummer.....I could do this all day....!

Actually the first thing that came to mind was Summer Dawn. Congratulations Ames on your new little precious baby girl. I think Summer is a beautiful name. So you're about 6 months along now?

Hello fellow posters....Just wanted to let you guys know that I got a PM from Cookie (Judith Phillips)...and she said that she signed up at Websleuths today, and is going to start posting over here. I told her that we would all just love to have her here. I am so excited!! She has insight on the Ramsey's that no other poster on any other board, has.

Our little one arrived C section due to preeclampsia sooooo little but she is gorgeous

Congratulations to you too!!!!!!!!!Got any pictures to share? Boy they're gonna get really mad at us 'cuz we totally hijacked this thread with all this baby news! I just love babies!

Summer Plumber..Summer Cucumber...Summer Bummer...Summer Dumber...Summer Gunner...Summer Hummer.....I could do this all day....!

Actually the first thing that came to mind was Summer Dawn. Congratulations Ames on your new little precious baby girl. I think Summer is a beautiful name. So you're about 6 months along now?

LOL...Summer Cucumber!!?!?! :laugh: That's funny!! Thank goodness her middle name doesn't need to start or end with any letter in particular. My other two daughter's names end with R...so this baby couldn't be left out...LOL..her name had to end in R too.

Summer Dawn ....thats really pretty. I like that!!! Thanks.

Yes, I am about 6 months along now.

Thanks for the congratulations!!!

Congratulations to you too!!!!!!!!!Got any pictures to share? Boy they're gonna get really mad at us 'cuz we totally hijacked this thread with all this baby news! I just love babies!

Thanks I do but we cannot post them here from my understanding. :( She will be 5 lbs soon!! CK

Thanks she is so loved. Ours is Kaylee!

Summer is a beautiful name , I agree!

Thanks she is so loved. Ours is Kaylee!

Summer is a beautiful name , I agree!

Thanks! I like the name Kaylee too. My youngest daughter...who will be six in Sept., says..."MOM..you can't name her SUMMER.....that's a SEASON not a name!!"

Wonderful & congrats. Oooo, how much fun you're going to have!!

Ames - wonderful news, but I don't envy being preg. in the summer. Be sure to spoil yourself

Love the name Summer. But I always thought Cucumber was a boy's name. LOL
How about Summer Breeze? Or using my daughter's middle name, which I think goes with everything, Summer Marie. Of course if you say Summer Marie fast enough it sounds like Summery.
Jm 2 cents

I just registered recently and am glad to be here. Unfortunately some other member had my hat "Cookie" and I had to add Phillips. Oh well.

If any of you have questions, I'm waiting!

welcome cookie phillips, I too have just recently joined.

I guess my question is what makes you think Pasty did this to her daughter?

Oh, I guess this thread is about the book isn't it, NOT girl names!

Are there legal concerns in publishing this book in this country or is it just a matter of finding the right publisher?

welcome cookie phillips, I too have just recently joined.

I guess my question is what makes you think Pasty did this to her daughter?

wtsn5,
Cookie, in case you already didn't know, since you are new here....was friends with the Ramsey's....Judith Phillips is her name, and she is the one that took all of those well known pictures of JonBenet...with her mom. She knows the Ramsey's better than any poster on any JBR board. I am thrilled to have her aboard.

I just registered recently and am glad to be here. Unfortunately some other member had my hat "Cookie" and I had to add Phillips. Oh well.

Shoot Cookie...just go with your real name...so that the newbies will know who you are. LOL

I am so glad that you finally made it over. We somehow got off track, talking about girl names....but starting now folks...this thread is about Doc Miller's book, so lets try to stay on subject. Especially since Judith, Doc's wife, is here...and can give her insight and input. WELCOME COOKIE!!!!!

My name is really Judith Phillips. I lived in Boulder from 1990-2004. I raised two children there. A son and daughter (the same age as Burke and classmate, as well).

I first met Patsy while we both lived in Atlanta. PR was working for Hayes Microcomputer products and working with a team headed by my exhusband. I met her while visitiing Hayes one day and she was introduced as the "former Miss West Virginia." I thought that as odd considering it had been 10 years since her crowning. Oh well.

I already had my son who was a baby then and PR was quite interested in motherhood. Several years later after my husband and I became friends with JR and PR, I was pregnant with my daughter and PR was expecting Burke.

Several years later we moved to Boulder and the Ramsey moved the next year. My husband and I talked them into buying the 15th Street house and never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine what scenes were to be played out years later.

Our children went to the same school where I met Susan Stine and the rest of the "Moms Gone Bad" softball team that Patsy and Priscilla White organized and funded by JR.

Here's one of my photos of us all during happier times. I can,t seem to find an attachment option. More later.................

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back