Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had known about this page and been able to go through it - all info I know is from webleuths and would have loved to see the conversations and screen shots etc! :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

agreed i was hoping for the same thing i also followed the page and I think that is excatly what the case needed someone to call out these ppl and get them to start throwing each other under the bus .... i hate when ppl say these are a bunch of kids they arent smart enough to pull off something like this...sometimes it;s not about being smart its about getting lucky but i truly hope that was enough to get these "kids" back in interigation and see what they have to say now

I live an hour away from Myrtle Beach and have followed this case since day one. I've always been a bit peeved that the so called "friends" have not been properly questioned. They have not ever been called upon to return to Myrtle Beach to be interrogated. They were just allowed to return and stay in NY. I have always believed that they absolutely know what happened to Brittanee in fact I also believe that they were involved with her disappearance and most probably murder. It is disgusting to me that they have been allowed to go on with their lives as if nothing has happened.

I know how important it is to maintain tourism for Myrtle Beach and I do feel, with good reason, that LE dropped the ball on this case so that Myrtle Beach would not be seen as unsafe for all the Spring Break students who spend a lot of money every year there.

I agree - It's always rubbed me the wrong way how those supposed "friends" simply returned to NY and have been able to live their lives fancy and problem free - not once caring about that one time their friend vanished without a trace whilst in their care. They have carried on their lives without a second thought about Britt and that really bothers me. It reeks sociopathic. imo

Wasn't Jen Oberer 21 yrs. old during the time Brittanee Drexel disappeared? That's not a kid, everyone. I'm saying that these people including Peter and those traveling from NY, know what happened to Brittanee, IMO. Myrtle Beach Police have willfully dropped the ball on this case and should be ashamed to show their faces. JMO

The thing that stuck out to me was how quickly they friends knew she was actually missing. She was texting her boyfriend and suddenly stops texting. I thought it odd the "friends" seemed ready to say she was missing without even looking for her.

Isn't it amazing how this case was on the verge of "being solved" and then nothing. What happened to all this tip, lie detector tests and information and then nothing??

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/break-in-brittanee-drexel-case/d/story/hcU9clvSgkWk98NNgw637w

That "break" seemed to have to do with sex offenders local to the area. If the friends were involved, I guess that's why these leads went nowhere. LE should have never spoke about it IMO unless they had something more solid to go on.

I saw the page, and honestly I thought alot of it was rehashed stuff I had seen before. Even the screen shots they were 2 to 3 year old arguments that were seen before can't remember if they were on an old thread here or Britt's original FB page. I think IMHO Parinello got the page shut down since their was so much liable on it. He even called Parinello a drunk and the attorney's family were on there defending him. I honestly don't blame FB for shutting it down. I think these kids might know something...but I don't think they were involved.

Are far as PB and connections...I don't buy it. His family has a little money they are middle class, he works a minimum wage job and still lives with his parents.

I can agree that he did reiterate alot of old information but I think he was only trying to keep it fresh in everyone's minds. Yeah, PO has been mentioned in these threads here and there about rape charges and whatnot but lets be honest, the focus has always been on PB and the two girls. As for PB, I have never bought that he had connections with sex trafficking in Turkey and blah blah blah, he seems more like a joke to me. The fact is, PO has never been closely looked at and I think he should be. The chance of there being dozens of kids from the Rochester area in myrtle beach when Brittanee disappeared the night before checkout, and it being a total stranger is just a ridiculous scenario to me. If you have ever been to Myrtle Beach during spring break, then you would know what I mean when I say there are people walking in stride with you at all times. It is so crowded at 8:30 pm, no perp would be dumb enough to abduct a 16 yr old girl off of ocean blvd when any one of those people on the sidewalk could have been her family. My interest with the FB page was not so much the posts, but the comments. At one point PO himself got on there to defend the group. They felt threatened that someone call call them out so publicly draw so much attention. You may be right about Parinello too. He more then likely had a hand in getting it shut due to some overly emotional posts and choice words used. The admin got carried away at times and should have just stuck to the facts instead of attacking them in personal ways. Can't say they didn't deserve it. This would have never happened if they were decent people in the first place.

I can agree that he did reiterate alot of old information but I think he was only trying to keep it fresh in everyone's minds. Yeah, PO has been mentioned in these threads here and there about rape charges and whatnot but lets be honest, the focus has always been on PB and the two girls. As for PB, I have never bought that he had connections with sex trafficking in Turkey and blah blah blah, he seems more like a joke to me. The fact is, PO has never been closely looked at and I think he should be. The chance of there being dozens of kids from the Rochester area in myrtle beach when Brittanee disappeared the night before checkout, and it being a total stranger is just a ridiculous scenario to me. If you have ever been to Myrtle Beach during spring break, then you would know what I mean when I say there are people walking in stride with you at all times. It is so crowded at 8:30 pm, no perp would be dumb enough to abduct a 16 yr old girl off of ocean blvd when any one of those people on the sidewalk could have been her family. My interest with the FB page was not so much the posts, but the comments. At one point PO himself got on there to defend the group. They felt threatened that someone call call them out so publicly draw so much attention. You may be right about Parinello too. He more then likely had a hand in getting it shut due to some overly emotional posts and choice words used. The admin got carried away at times and should have just stuck to the facts instead of attacking them in personal ways. Can't say they didn't deserve it. This would have never happened if they were decent people in the first place.

I agree they deserve it. I did see the PO posts and responses. I'll say this at least PO did respond unless the girls (who sicken me the most they were friends of Britt's) both of them deserve all the karma that I'm sure will hit them one day.

i deff think they know i mean if in fact what pb said at the party turly happened why would he say to ask PO? for me there is just no sanerio that makes sense and works that dosent involve the friends in some way ..yes its always possible something crazy happend and everyone around just happened to miss it but highly unlikely.. that a girl could be grabbed and put in a car with not even one person to notice.. one question i have tho is the cameras they seemed to be relatively close together which leads me to believe that whatever did happen is on the video either either before or after just wish something would give us a clue as to what to look for

Did anyone manage to get screenshots of thr arguments or Facebook page that they could send to me on post on here? TIA

i deff think they know i mean if in fact what pb said at the party turly happened why would he say to ask PO? for me there is just no sanerio that makes sense and works that dosent involve the friends in some way ..yes its always possible something crazy happend and everyone around just happened to miss it but highly unlikely.. that a girl could be grabbed and put in a car with not even one person to notice.. one question i have tho is the cameras they seemed to be relatively close together which leads me to believe that whatever did happen is on the video either either before or after just wish something would give us a clue as to what to look for
The case that brought me to websleuths - Kelsey Smith - she was grabbed in a Target parking lot in daylight and no one saw it.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article10534097.html

Did anyone manage to get screenshots of thr arguments or Facebook page that they could send to me on post on here? TIA

i have them but not allowed to post them here and cant figure out how to send them threw messages on here i had sent them to a couple other ppl that had asked threw email

The case that brought me to websleuths - Kelsey Smith - she was grabbed in a Target parking lot in daylight and no one saw it.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article10534097.html

i am somewhat familiar with kelseys case i also think it was caught on camera if i remember correctly but great point ...it does happen ...i'm not saying it couldnt be something like that.just when you look at the case as a whole and nothing about the friends adds up to me so imo they know or are involved but you are very right it is possible and does happen for sure

March to be held for Brittanee Drexel in Myrtle Beach
Posted: Apr 22, 2015 10:06 PM EDT

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - A march for Brittanee Drexel, a woman missing from Myrtle Beach since 2009, will be held Saturday, April 25.

Participants will walk the reported route Brittanee Drexel took before vanishing six years ago on April 25, 2009.

[...]

All this talk of a page with insider info about the case got me in a sleuthing mood. I wish I had seen it! Who knows if any of it was true, but interesting nonetheless.

Have any of you guys dug through AL's photobucket? There are photos of AL, Britt and JO together dating back to 2007, including some I've never seen before. I believe this attached pic is Britt, although she does look kind of different. And yikes @ the FB comments made by AL and JO (found in the early threads.)

Just going with Occam's razor here... If you're in a strange town with a bunch of selfish people who have been shown to not care about the law/morals/common decency and you go missing after arguing with them, and all of these people are known to indulge in drugs -- doesn't it seem reasonable that they are the perpetrators, rather than a stranger who pops out of nowhere? There's no evidence at all that a stranger abduction occurred, but there is at least some circumstantial evidence (e.g. behavior after Britt's disappearance) that points the finger at the friends. I think that, for anyone who has researched this case a lot and has cycled through various theories (as I have, and many of us here!), it always comes back to the "friends" and for good reason. Granted, there isn't much else to go on.

I also read about the HE case. The social media behavior from the Moorers remind me of what the "friends" in this case have done. Both the Moorers and the Rochester group openly disparaged the victim and took on arrogant, callous attitudes when questioned about it. I think the difference between the M's and the Roc group is apparent motive. TM/SM's motive to kill HE is obvious, but why would the friends harm BD? They're certainly jerks, but murder seems like a stretch. That's the only reason I can see why LE doesn't seem to have pursued the Rochester kids further.

There's so much to go on in this case, and yet so much seems to have gone un-investigated. We haven't heard anything new about the case for years now. :(

Agree @Syttende. I think LE got tunnel vision right from the start and it is quite similar to other cases in Horry County as well.

The perps/POI in both BD and HE cases have a "catch me if you can" / "prove it" mentality.

Six years since Brittanee Drexel went missing; mother still has hope
Apr 24, 2015 10:55 PM CDT

snip
Saturday marks the six-year anniversary since Brittanee Drexel, who was seventeen at the time, went missing during spring break in Myrtle Beach. Drexel's mom is planning a walk and vigil to remember her daughter.

"You think about it every hour of the day, minute of the day, second of the day. It's your child,” said Dawn Drexel.

Dawn Drexel is Brittanee's mom.

She says the lack of leads is frustrating in her daughter's case.

“I've been told we don't' know what happened to your daughter the night she disappeared. Each year gets harder, and harder. Not knowing where your child is is horrible,” said Drexel.

She says one thing that has helped keep her hopes alive is the support she receives from the Myrtle Beach community.

6 years of sleepless nights: Mom calls for answers in daughter's disappearance
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2015 5:27 PM EDT
Updated: Friday, April 24, 2015 6:25 PM EDT
By Stephanie Robusto

Snipped:

“Three years ago they thought they were close to making an arrest. Now, it's three years later and there is just no accountability,” Drexel said. She at least wants to see suspects cleared from the investigation to show movement in the case.

Lt. Crosby explained his department keeps those suspects on the list so they remain in the front of the detective's mind when investigating the case.

7563161_G.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28894...-calls-for-answers-in-daughters-disappearance

Walk Saturday will mark 6 years since Drexel disapperance
by April Baker
Posted: 04.23.2015 at 7:41 PM

Snipped:

Right now, he says there is one investigator assigned to the case that will thoroughly investigate any lead they receive.

The investigator will also review the case if something was said previously, and if there's a piece of information or evidence that fits in the investigation that didn't the first time.

DREXEL%20FILE%202.jpg

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1195448

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members