Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20100730/PC1602/307309950

There are two separate cases involving suspects living near McClellanville who were charged with either trying to abduct a young woman in Myrtle Beach or for the abduction and murder of a young woman. In both of these cases the charges were dismissed and the suspects released due to lack of evidence. Then we have Brittanee's case, same area and IMO, most likely the same scenario. I'm glad that the FBI is now involved and I hope that they can get the evidence and testimony needed by the locals. There are probably more women missing than we know.

Please don't talk about PMs. Rules, etiquette, & info here. ​Thanks!

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't state or suggest that you are privy to inside information, but either can't or won't discuss it.

If you can't post it, don't!

If you peruse the Taylor FB pages (the original 2 thought to be to tied to this case), then look for common friends that live in Santee, South Santee, or North Santee, you will see persons who are involved in various nefarious activities with each other. Within this tight group is a BG, who has posted a couple of times about the Brit news conference. That is who we are referencing, but we cannot discuss him or reference him by name or post anything he has. He is not a POI or anything else. But you can find these posts pretty easily.

ETA the reason the Santee friends are of interest is that in some of the initial info on BD phone pings, this area was mentioned as a place the phone was still on and may have "stayed" there a bit.

I have not been able to find the original T brothers.

Please don't talk about PMs. Rules, etiquette, & info here. ​Thanks!

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't state or suggest that you are privy to inside information, but either can't or won't discuss it.

If you can't post it, don't!

Thank you for reminding us. We do get ahead of ourselves at times ☹️

Can the FB pages for the Taylors be shared please?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thank you for reminding us. We do get ahead of ourselves at times ☹️

Sorry a lot of us do get ahead of ourselves in hopes of seeing justice for Brittannee

It's ok, I understand :) I truly do! I know that the folks who post in this thread have good intentions and are passionate about finding Brittanee and seeing that she and her family get justice.

Hello! I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, as I just started following the case roughly two years ago and joined WS not too long ago. I figure it's worth bringing up, just in case-
I was talking to my mom today about to PC held in McClellanville. Her co-worker had told her that there was someone in that area that around the time Brittanee had disappeared, was living with their parents, but ended up getting kicked out. She didn't say a name, where she heard it from, etc. She did say that her co-worker thought that Brittanee's case was related to a relative of her's case. Her relative went missing right before Brittanee did, so she's been following the case closely.

Hello! I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, as I just started following the case roughly two years ago and joined WS not too long ago. I figure it's worth bringing up, just in case-
I was talking to my mom today about to PC held in McClellanville. Her co-worker had told her that there was someone in that area that around the time Brittanee had disappeared, was living with their parents, but ended up getting kicked out. She didn't say a name, where she heard it from, etc. She did say that her co-worker thought that Brittanee's case was related to a relative of her's case. Her relative went missing right before Brittanee did, so she's been following the case closely.

Interesting. As others have noted, I think there are many other cases out there that are related to Britt's case.

Her boyfriend was talking about that on Disappeared. That is one reason I think they may have used her as a trade, so that they could get more drugs.

How widely is this idea shared, because it's quite astonishing if true. It would almost certainly amount to human trafficking and slavery in the UK. Would it be considered so in the US?

How widely is this idea shared, because it's quite astonishing if true. It would almost certainly amount to human trafficking and slavery in the UK. Would it be considered so in the US?

IF this were the case, IMO, it would qualify has human trafficking.

With regard to how widely the idea is shared -- I think there are a lot of people here that thing that drugs somehow played a role in B's disappearance. IMO, B was not "sold" or "traded." I can see the girls forcing B to go pick up drugs from hotels (i.e. Blue Water) or other locations just because they were paying for her room. It doesn't seem she had much to contribute monetarily so I think it's highly probable she "earned her keep" in other ways. IYKWIM.

I'm still reviewing old threads. It is slow going and there is a lot of ideas being tossed around. All that really came out of thread 5 is people discussing an alleged text from B which was sent sometime during her walk that she texted a friend to say she was going to another friend's hotel. Awfully confusing without names because it could have been as simple as her texting JH to say she was on her way back to Bar Harbor. But almost the entire latter half of thread 5 was dedicated to this topic (if you're interested in read, the bulk of the discussion is on/around page 35). Alternately, this could be really important information that was never supposed to have been released which is why we don't see much of it anymore.

My opinion, I think it was a misconstrued statement that B texted JO that she was on her way back to return the shorts. I like to present all possibilities though and let you guys decipher what you will.

I don't live but an hour from Myrtle Beach and just thought I'd share something. OT but I had to stop my car today to let a large gator cross the road. He was in no hurry and was headed towards a small pond on a golf course. Sorry for OT.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I don't live but an hour from Myrtle Beach and just thought I'd share something. OT but I had to stop my car today to let a large gator cross the road. He was in no hurry and was headed towards a small pond on a golf course. Sorry for OT.

That thought definitely comes to mind in this case and Heather Elvis unfortunately.

That thought definitely comes to mind in this case and Heather Elvis unfortunately.
Unfortunately that is also what I was thinking watching him cross the road, for Brittanee, Heather and little Diana [emoji53]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members