Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to research the club/bar shootings in this area since 2009. Here are the only ones I've found (& I included Google images for a few of them):

2016 - Pure Ultra
View attachment 114352

2015 - Club Levelz
View attachment 114351

2014 - G-Spot (in Longs)
View attachment 114353

2013 - Club 503

2012 - 3rd Avenue Sports Bar
View attachment 114354

2011 - Club Groove
View attachment 114355

2010 - Club Plush (also known as Club Toxic)

These clubs were much more likely to attract the Taylor boys than Club Kryptonite would have... but that's JMO.

ETA: I also meant to add that I didn't see any of the Taylors mentioned in these articles.
I found it, it was referencing J.Taylor (name in link) and the club is called The Yield Club/Brown Sugar Shack in Georgetown.

http://wpde.com/news/local/mcclellanville-man-sentenced-to-20-years-in-club-shooting

"According to the release, Taylor, who was at the club for his birthday party, got in to a fight outside the club with the victim and after the fight broke up Taylor ran off and came back with a gun shooting several times."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I realize all the theories of what happened at the moment Brittanee disappeared have been discussed at length here over the years. Even with the progress the FBI and local LE appear to have made in this case over the past year, they seems to lack any concrete information about how she was initially taken. The vague nature of their statements about her "traveling" to the McClellanville area, being held against her will "for at least part of her time" there, and that DT "picked her up in MB" are more likely due to lack of any real evidence of an abduction off the street than actually suggesting she went willingly. We know BD was texting pretty consistently up until she entered the vehicle, at which point that activity ceased entirely. I personally don't think anyone but Brittanee sent texts from her phone that night. If she had her phone in her hand I agree it's likely she would've either dropped it during an abduction, or it would've been taken from her immediately upon entering the vehicle. I also agree with the possibility that if this was carried out by perps in their late teens or early 20's, they may have simply not been aware of the fact her phone could be tracked. I can't see her willingly traveling 50-60 minutes to Georgetown in a car/van with a person or people she barely knew without texting her boyfriend, so I think her horror started the moment she entered the vehicle. I envision her walking along, angry and disappointed that spring break has turned out to be such a bust, texting her boyfriend and venting her frustrations, when the person or people responsible yell to her to lure her closer to them, probably in one of the parking lots close to the resort. She then slips her phone into her bag as she approaches the vehicle. The phone is on vibrate and thus doesn't make a sound. The perps quickly grab her and they don't even think about her phone until they go through her belongings later in Georgetown.

As far Club Kryptonite goes, that place was evidently known for being an underage hot spot, so Brittanee's presence there (even at 17) wouldn't have been too unusual. I would definitely love to know exactly who she talked to that night, and if it was just her with PB in VIP or all of her traveling companions. I personally don't see the whole "showcasing her to buyers in VIP" story being plausible, mostly because I don't see any of the Taylor gang being in a place like that, especially in VIP. They strike me as low level street dealers who hang out with their buddies in these stash houses drinking and doing drugs when they're not dealing. They don't strike me as particularly sophisticated criminals at all. That's not to say I completely discount any of the NY crowd from being involved in her disappearance. It seems the FBI has developed a clear picture of the end and are working on filling in the middle. The beginning of the story may be the last part we get any clarity on. If any of the NY crowd are involved, it won't stay hidden forever.

Sorry for another rambling post...As always, everything I write is JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, you're not rambling. In fact your very well thought out post mostly closely outlines what I feel happened here.

I also can't imagine a scenario that could convince Brittanee to get into the car with those guys willingly. I strongly believe they are responsible for whatever may have happened to her, and the only logical explanation for how they managed to do it is thru abduction. IMO, they snatched her up right off the street.

Snipped for space and BBM. Same.

You don't think these guys cruise MB during spring break?

Regardless, i get what you are saying. However, if she was abducted out of MB, how would you explain the FBI saying that she was held against her will for only a portion of the time ?

IMO, LE said that because they can only confirm she was held against her will for a portion of the time (with an eyewitness?). I think when all is said and done we will come to learn she was abducted against her will and held against her will for the entire time.

And lets not forget about Shannon Mcconaughey who was abducted while walking to her car in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel outside of Charleston... all the way back in 1998. Her car was found burned a month later in some woods near McClellanville and less than 10 miles from the location Brittanee's phone last pinged. Her body was found about a month after her car was discovered. Randell Taylor (along with several others) was initially charged for her murder, but the charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence. The case has never been resolved.

http://m.live5news.com/live5news/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QvuVKToN

I'm thinking that maybe she had phone in small purse and purse was taken from her as soon as she was in the vehicle.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that maybe she had phone in small purse and purse was taken from her as soon as she was in the vehicle.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

She did have a purse, so it's a possibility. Here's a photo of her leaving the Bluewater. You can see her purse.

b5a989c2bf9ed03cc483e8c8a441450c.jpg

Someone asked for a map of the route a few days ago... here's a link to the route mapped out on Google & you should be able to do the virtual walk thing. 1.8 miles; 35 minute walk.

Bar Harbor to Bluewater

My apologies if this was already shared by someone else.

so now we have how many girls that have accused the T's or they have been suspected or their abduction, Crystal Soles, (still missing) Brittanee,, Randa Massey, and Shannon McConaughey who was raped and murdered, and a T was accused of that ....whats more they are all small blond girls (pattern? anyone) I really think her friends might have set her up and the T 's took over, maybe it was for a drug debt because I don't see the Ts investing in cash for trafficking when you can just snach them off the street , but I can see some sort of a trade going on .....there is no convincing me the T's didn't end up with her , either randomly or by way of PB.

Just wanted to say hi been following the case still just not on websleuths lately.

Thanks for posting, sloan7777. Seems like I recall us discussing Brandy Hannah here at some point. It was probably when we discussed any possible connections with Crystal Gail Soles and Shannon McConaughy (sp?) disappearance in relation to Britt's disappearance. I could be totally misremembering though.

Thanks for posting, sloan7777. Seems like I recall us discussing Brandy Hannah here at some point. It was probably when we discussed any possible connections with Crystal Gail Soles and Shannon McConaughy (sp?) disappearance in relation to Britt's disappearance. I could be totally misremembering though.

No you are right I'm sure It was so long ago I lurked on here I need a refresher read but life gets in the way !!

Thank you for posting this about another missing woman in South Carolina. However, I think according to this link, they are charging Brandy's ex-boyfriend with her murder and it does not seem to be connected any way to the "T" family. I am hoping Brandy Hanna's family finds some peace and comfort soon.

http://www.live5news.com/story/3410...g-tip-missing-woman-was-sold-to-pay-drug-debt

I don't know Ebreaux, the whole sold off for drug debt and Dorchester rd rings of the T's to me as well it still could be related BF might know them? thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284