Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the missing person report, I think the report time of 4:51 was when the call came in. Call dispatched is 4:54. En-rought is 4:56. Arrived 4:59. There is also a "Cleared" time of 5:54. Then at the bottom of each page it says Date/time 18:16 (aka 6:16am). IMO, the mention of 5:20pm is 5:20am and would have been before the final filing of the report.

Also, while the pings could be linking LE to 11th Street, there was no mention that it was pings that did so, IIRC.

Welcome to Websleuths Stacy. This guy is full of . Don't give him any traffic. He is a sick,vile person that gets off on other people's pain. The family is well aware of this guy as most of us here also. There are posts about him a few pages back.

This Michael Crook guy is just sick! I do not believe he is invovled, but he needs to be in jail or a mental house. This guy could hurt someone in the future.

That post is very offensive and crude. Am i wrong in thinking it should be deleted? No offense towards you Stacy at all,its just wrong period.

Welcome to Websleuths Stacy. This guy is full of . Don't give him any traffic. He is a sick,vile person that gets off on other people's pain. The family is well aware of this guy as most of us here also. There are posts about him a few pages back.

Thanks Tonia nice meeting you...I just don't understand why he would confess to something he didn't do. OMG somethings wrong with that dude. I hope he's just a weirdo looking for attention. That will be insane if he did do it knowing no one would believe him because of the things he's said in the past...either way he gives me some weird vibes, he could so pass for a serial killer.

This is the link from tonights local 6 PM broadcast, mentioning the FBI involvement and also, when they first show the sidewalk video, I thought you could only see one side of the sidewalk, but undoubtedly they were zooming in - you can see both sides of the sidewalk for just a moment. Makes me think maybe that is her on the way down to 21st and they never caught her on it coming back after visiting the Bluewater. But, again, the time would not jive with the times on the Bluewater cameras if that is the case.

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...inues_for_missing_new_york_teen_monday/48092/

That post is very offensive and crude. Am i wrong in thinking it should be deleted? No offense towards you Stacy at all,its just wrong period.

We should at least snip it down so the guy doesn't come after WS for copyright infringement. That's exactly the type of thing he would do too.

BTW, another great example of what I've been trying to point out about internet trolls that come out during every high profile missing person case.

Thanks Tonia nice meeting you...I just don't understand why he would confess to something he didn't do. OMG somethings wrong with that dude. I hope he's just a weirdo looking for attention. That will be insane if he did do it knowing no one would believe him because of the things he's said in the past...either way he gives me some weird vibes, he could so pass for a serial killer.

Welcome to WS!

Oh hang around a while and you'll see it all believe me.

I've tried to follow the Facebook page some but that's all you see there. Not worth the time.

We should at least snip it down so the guy doesn't come after WS for copyright infringement. That's exactly the type of thing he would do too.

BTW, another great example of what I've been trying to point out about internet trolls that come out during every high profile missing person case.

I hope the sicko does not post that crap to the facebook or myspace they have set. I was sick from reading that. I hope the family never has to read that crap. I know the sicko was posting on there when this case first started. There should be a law against a false internet confession. could this be considered harassment against her and her family? Sometimes freedom of speech sucks!

What is WRONG with that guy?!? I hope too that her family doesn't come across that!

Sorry if this has been stated already (responding as I go here), but traffic on Ocean Blvd is horrendous. It was probably faster for her to walk than to get a ride.
-----------
Yeah, I know all about Ocean Blvd. live near there. I was referring to her being tired from the walk to the boy's hotel and maybe she decided to call for a ride back, back where I don't know, since the girls moved and we don't know when they moved and left her things in the other room.

Please, someone remove that disgusting garbage from that troll. I'm going to be sick.

OT but I remember an IRC chat during the Caylee case. Was that just for Caylee or for WS in general? If for WS in general, is there a link? And if just for Caylee, is there one for this case?

TIA!

Please, don't give that *advertiser censored* clown any hits. He is trash and has been so for years.

I had to giggle at that.

HELLOOOO????? McFly???

Help a mod out, will ya?? :crazy: When someone posts something the majority thinks should not be here, and then I get 4 alerts in 2 seconds about it, DO NOT QUOTE IT....not only do I have to delete the offensive post, but all of you quoting it also, help, k?? :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: Don't respond, alert and leave it alone until one of us can get here to deal with it. TIA.

Yeah i thought about that ,that's why i deleted my quote..lol sorry
Thank you Christine

I totally understand why it was deleted, I was hesitant on posting it...the whole thing is just terrible..I hope he gets sued for slander, There has to be something they can do. That guy has some huge issues!! He is definitely bored and twisted to make up that whole story and did you notice how he said she had to return shoes to her friend, wasn't it shorts?? What a loser!!!(I'm pretty sure he's been called that most his life) I pray to God they find her alive but it's not looking good. :-(

I was looking at a map that was posted and I got some weird vibes from a road that turned off 17 and that water way close by. I wish you were able to see photos down that road to the water way. I'm thinking about going and checking that area out...I just moved to myrtle beach a few weeks ago from upstate NY. My husband works in georgetown so he drives down 17 everyday, I told him to keep his eyes open just incase she's in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock