Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lilbtygirl- I don't think we're supposed to link to his site. If you see this before the mods get to it, you can click edit and then delete!

oh woops. its gone now but i read it and it said alive..wonder if hes right?

For those thinking about traffic this time of night, I might have some insight. Being from NC everyone goes to MB for vacations. I stayed pretty close to these hotels on my spring break also....many moons ago! Being a Sat night on the strip in nice weather this place would have been well traveled both by car and pedestrians. Everyone would have been coming in from dinner, this is a hotel area and you have to go out to eat, or the younger group getting ready to head out for a Sat night. Also, lots of people just cruise this area checking out the girls/guys walking. While it can be dicey in areas, there is usually enough "normal" folk out too to make you feel safe walking.
I still think something is fishy with the girls. I feel like they were setting her up for an interception of sorts. Not sure with who, but something is hinky with them....just moo!:)

Does anyone know if they searched Crow Hill drive that turns into
Hopsewee Rd.? It leads right to the river...thats the road that turns off 17 that gave me chills in the map photos. I wonder if it's secluded down that road.

Just an FYI, these are maps of all the FCC registered towers and antenna towers in Georgetown County. As noted on the site, "Not all towers must be registered in the FCC database, so the above map may not list all the towers in the area."

Now, both of these maps, you still have to pull the maps a little to see the area by Pole Yard Landing. It would be down where you see Cedar Island. The top river is North Santee, and just below that South Santee, then the huge green area is where the Francis Marion National Forest begins. Miles and miles of nothing.

http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Georgetown-South-Carolina.html

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S915839.shtml?cat=566

May 05, 2009

(Chad) Drexel says he's scheduled to tape an appearance on the Dr. Phil show. The hour-long talk show airs weekdays on News 10NBC. Drexel says he may also appear live on the Today Show.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=296034

May 05, 2009 at 5:53 p.m.

Tuesday, a new search crew out of Texas arrived in town. They've met up with the CUE Center for Missing Persons out of Wilmington, NC.

They, along with family and police, are developing a game plan on where to go from here.

The directors of those search groups met in Georgetown County on the Santee River Tuesday afternoon. They also took a trip to the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office for a closed-door meeting with Drexel's mother and father.

http://www.wciv.com/news/stories/0509/619985.html

05/05/09 10:08 pm

The search for a missing New York teenager is inching closer to the Lowcountry.

What does lowcountry mean? TIA

If im not mistaken LowCountry is just what they call it where the Grand Strand is and Ocean Blvd. I may be wrong but that's what im being told anyway.

Lowcountry is Charleston, Beaufort, Hilton Head.

Ok guys - I think I have solved the sidewalk video mystery. She was heading south to Bluewater.

I got to thinking, in that video you quickly see the street signs - the stop sign and street sign for Ocean & 11th. Those street signs arent on the outlets from the beaches or hotels.

So, Google Map to the rescue!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...sw9fn-rix_T7Q&cbp=12,315,,0,5.000000000000001
Go to "Live View". Walk yourself a little ways across the top of the back of that white car and then rotate to look left a couple of times.

Bingo.

She was walking south to Bluewater.

The video must have come from that Quality Inn & Suites.

Ok guys - I think I have solved the sidewalk video mystery. She was heading south to Bluewater.

I got to thinking, in that video you quickly see the street signs - the stop sign and street sign for Ocean & 11th. Those street signs arent on the outlets from the beaches or hotels.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...sw9fn-rix_T7Q&cbp=12,315,,0,5.000000000000001
Go to "Live View". Walk yourself a little ways across the top of the back of that white car and then rotate to look left a couple of times.

Bingo.

This video shows what hotel was filming Brittanee walking south toward Blue water. The hotel next to this one is a Super 8 Hotel if that helps.

This report has her leaving Blue Water around 8:45 PM

http://www.wtoctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10287623#

To everyone else, 'lowcountry' may cover that broad range, but here in SC when we say lowcountry, we mean Charleston and below. When we say 'the beach', it's a given it's Myrtle, and not much distinction is ever given between North Myrtle and Myrtle...and unfortunately, Georgetown? We just don't talk about it too much.

It's kinda like the drunk, skeevy uncle you have to invite to the reunion.

Bingo.

So if the street video timestamp is correct at 8:15pm, then that would still be after she left the boys hotel at 7:55PM. So did she head north towards her hotel then turn around and start walking south again? Or are one of the timestamps wrong? You know, if the boys hotel hadn't changed their camera clock forward to reflect the spring time change, then 7:55 would really be 8:55. Not sure if this will fit with the other info during that time. Feel free to rip this to pieces.

So if the street video timestamp is correct at 8:15pm, then that would still be after she left the boys hotel at 7:55PM. So did she head north towards her hotel then turn around and start walking south again? Or are one of the timestamps wrong? You know, if the boys hotel hadn't changed their camera clock forward to reflect the spring time change, then 7:55 would really be 8:55. Not sure if this will fit with the other info during that time. Feel free to rip this to pieces.

No, not at all SuziQ. Somebody's time stamp is wrong. I'm inclined to believe Bluewater was an hour behind. Their stamp says she walked out at 8:13 if I remember correctly. If it was really 9:13, that would explain perfectly why they are using that 9:15 reference in a lot of requests for information.

Hello everyone I'm new here. I been following Britt's case since it started thru the news and facebook and only just found this site yesterday. And I am glad I did ... The facebook page was just getting to be way too much drama with that MC guy and he is getting everyone crazy. Anyways It has taken me until now to finish reading every post that was posted lol. And when I came across the post about the guy who attempted to harm the two girls and I looked at the link and saw the sketch has gave more of a higher possibility of something else I saw the other day with a sketch ... granted the sketch is not great he states he is not an artist. But the information he gives is fairly close to maybe the path Britt has headed. IDK ..I think its worth looking at and getting opinions from everyone here. I wont post the link unless someone says it is OK.. As I also don't know if he is considered a internet troll. But I don't think so it looks like he has a bit of credibility. Maybe you know him... Brain and he claims he has dreams and have helped find Missing persons. And he says that Britt is alive but in danger. He has drawings from his dreams up about her and a video at the bottom of the page and i believe Brittney is the 3rd or 4th person he mentions during the video. This was posted May 3rd.

Soooo....she's walking South at 8:15 then leaves the boys hotel at 8:55, then that would fit with her only being at the boys hotel for half an hour. What time did the BF talk to her about her walking back? The call where he said be careful?

I don't think Brian's site is allowed to be posted here. Correct me if im wrong.

Welcome to WS Autumndreams! Brian is a proven fraud. He updates his info after he gets it from the media, backdates everything, and claims he had a vision about it first. And he can't be linked here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock