Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, she put MORE money on the account?!.. does that mean someones been accessing the account because she put money on the account not too long after Britt went missing

I dunno cc, I suppose it could. But to tell you the truth I was really saddened when her mom said that so shortly after Brittanee went missing because if someone has it they would know not to use it because it is being traced.

If she were using it I would think that they would be bringing her home. I think mom and grandma are just looking for some reassurance that she is out there. I really hope that if she can use it she will, if only to let them know she is out there alive.

This is so sad.

I want to know if the girls have been questioned.:behindbar: Allana made a thoughtful statement to the press, but I haven't heard from Jen, her brother or any of the other guys except Peter, and he had to make one. :furious: It would be nice if they voluntarily gave DNA, fingerprints, lie detector tests... if I were any of them I would.

Has Brittanee been on Nancy G. or Jane V-M?

I just so hope this case does not end up in the cold case section :(
something or someone needs to break!!

I just so hope this case does not end up in the cold case section :(
something or someone needs to break!!

I'm am certain that the people that she went to MB know something. From the way they are acting I really don't think that it is a little something. But holding back anything seems pointless unless they know that no matter what they do Brittanee is not coming home. If that is the case.... words really can't express what I think about them.

LE hasn't brought them up on any charges related to their trip, and I suspect that if they wanted to they could get them for underage drinking, DUI, and probably drug charges. I would think they could use that to get them to talk, but maybe LE doesn't want them to be scared to talk because they think they might get in trouble for that stuff if the didn't hurt Brittanee.

Maybe they can say they don't want the public's ire to be directed at them the way it was at Peter. But give be a break, even if talking to LE does result in the same media circus they are safe, alive and well. As far as we know, Brittanee is not.

They just make me sick.

Miss S, I'm not sure about that one. I know that we had screen shots from her facebook, I just tried to access a facebook belonging to "Jennifer Marie" with JO's picture on it, but it wouldn't let me in.:confused:

I just went to Yahoo Answers and someone on there asked a couple weeks ago if he should call the authorities because he found a suspicious Myspace. One guy answered by telling him that he should worry about things that do matter. I'm just shocked. What's going on with people?

Someone else asked why the MB police didn't wait 24 hours before labeling Brittanee as missing. It was answered by "Jazzhat" who said: "The Police seldom if ever give out all the information they have on a case. It's my guess they had some sort of information or evidence that greatly concerned them."
For his "source" Jazzhat said he has "several cops in his family".

A girl answered the question said that she is friends with Brit's sister and that it is very said. That just broke my heart.

Miss S, I'm not sure about that one. I know that we had screen shots from her facebook, I just tried to access a facebook belonging to "Jennifer Marie" with JO's picture on it, but it wouldn't let me in.:confused:

Someone else asked why the MB police didn't wait 24 hours before labeling Brittanee as missing. It was answered by "Jazzhat" who said: "The Police seldom if ever give out all the information they have on a case. It's my guess they had some sort of information or evidence that greatly concerned them."
For his "source" Jazzhat said he has "several cops in his family".

With the information given to the police when this first happened would be the reason they didn't wait 24 hours. She is still a minor and laws are in affect (I believe) that LE steps up faster when the missing is a child.

As far as what LE releases, in some cases they do withhold info due to the perp is the only one who can reveal the answer that LE is looking for. For instance, if someone starts bragging about a crime that they committed and nothing has been publicized about certain things to do with the crime then they know this persons claim is true or untrue.

At this point with the information that we, the public know; there is no crime committed. There is no evidence that suggests a crime against Brittanee. There is only speculation.

Let's say Brittanee is found alive and well, then it may be she left on her own and had the help of these girls as far as getting out of NY. But right now and until Brittanee is found one way or the other nothing can be proven.

This is a sad situation. There is the possibility that these girls are claiming to only be aquaintances with Brittanee as a possible escape from any charges that could evolve.

SO sad what the grandmother said, but what do we always worry about? Whether our kids are hungry or cold. Something has to give pretty soon.

Found these thought they were interesting. The first one makes me think about the person who was in the elevator of the hotels and the two young girls.. could have gone this way since the first two failed??...if so could this have been how B went missing?

09-043498 5/17/2009 03:12AM 5310 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES RM 1105 SAYS THERE IS A SECURITY OFFICER HM
DARK HAIR MUSTACHE IS DRESSED AS SECURITY OFFICER HAS BADGE D.
ROBINSON KNOCKING ON THEIR DOOR AND THEY ARE NOT SURE THAT HE IS A
SECURITY OFFICER AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GO GET A KEY TO GET IN THE
ROOM THERE ARE 4 GIRLS IN THE RM MAN IS STILL STANDING AT THE DOOR NOW/
SUBJ HAS BEEN AT HOTEL SINCE 0200 HRS WAS IN ELEVATOR WITH THEM THEN
FOLLOWED THEM TO THEIR RM ABOUT 20 MIN LATER

And this one I have seen no update in the calls record stating the she was located.

09-043530 5/17/2009 05:59AM 5300 N OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (ADULT) NEEDS TO REPORT A MISSING WF 502/115
BRO/BRO DOB 10-20-84 LSW BLK TANK TOP PINK PANTS , WHO WENT ON A WALK
5-6 HRS. LAST SEEN 0130HRS AGO & NEVER RETURNED , WILL BE WAITING IN
LOBBY RM 921, OFFICER OUT AT THE BEACH COLONY 5308 N OCEAN RM 1100
(07:27:53 on 05/17/09)

Britt's grandmother was on the news tonight. She was so sweet and said "Britt, we put more money in your account". "Please take it Britt, I don't want you to be hungry". It was really sad. What a sweet lady.

Thank you RC, that was so poignant I got tears in my eyes, and I am quite hardened after following missing children cases for so long. It's a reminder of the pain these families go through, each and every one that has a child missing.

Wish i could see the call records dated from 4/22 - 4/28 just to see what kind of activity was going on.

Has anyone here come across the photo site called beachmonkeys.com? Anyway it displays pics from Club Kryptonite as well as others around the states, but the nights Brittanee was there is not displayed.

Has anyone here come across the photo site called beachmonkeys.com? Anyway it displays pics from Club Kryptonite as well as others around the states, but the nights Brittanee was there is not displayed.

Yep I posted a link to it a few pages back. I also had pic #'s w/who was in them. I am sure they took off the ones of the night she was there, or didn't do them since it wasn't a "theme" night, not sure. Pictures are kinda nauseating though huh?:yuck:

I dunno cc, I suppose it could. But to tell you the truth I was really saddened when her mom said that so shortly after Brittanee went missing because if someone has it they would know not to use it because it is being traced.

If she were using it I would think that they would be bringing her home. I think mom and grandma are just looking for some reassurance that she is out there. I really hope that if she can use it she will, if only to let them know she is out there alive.

This is so sad.

I want to know if the girls have been questioned.:behindbar: Allana made a thoughtful statement to the press, but I haven't heard from Jen, her brother or any of the other guys except Peter, and he had to make one. :furious: It would be nice if they voluntarily gave DNA, fingerprints, lie detector tests... if I were any of them I would.

Has Brittanee been on Nancy G. or Jane V-M?

I wouldn't call it thoughtful,she spoke of her in the past tense as well as saying she was depressed..ugh...these girls make me sick and yeah i guess at least she spoke about it and JO hasn't but her comment about it being "surreal" because she wasn't with them on the way home. IMO It wasn"t to "surreal" or they wouldn't have left her. I think AL just wanted to look good to the media.

This case has seemed to grow colder by the day. I pray that this dosen't end up like the NH case. There is a mention on the news each night,very brief and i mean very brief. They did say last night that they would be searching further into Charleston and into Mt. Pleasant. So sad,i pray everyday for this girl to be found.

lookie who's been friends with Britt since at least 11.02.07

picture.php

found this on the brittylush myspace in a folder titled 11-02-07

lookie who's been friends with Britt since at least 11.02.07

picture.php

found this on the brittylush myspace in a folder titled 11-02-07

Yep she is in a few more...see 1/15/08, w/Tarah...8th picture. I believe Tarah is how she knows her.

Attachments

• l_1b4899c88b13e2e5238617112bb08115.jpg
    l_1b4899c88b13e2e5238617112bb08115.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 69
Well brittylush is still taking friend request on her page i just got added today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirstycrab