Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What these girls and guys have said is one thing but what they haven't said is also of importance.

Wrong.......

::snipped::
http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/5148/?id=5148&slide=4&showID=1279&preview=&versionID=
The Dr. Phil show contacted the Myrtle Beach Police Department and was given the following statement:

“At this point in the investigation, we continue to devote our utmost attention to this case in hopes of a timely conclusion. While we have not named any persons of interest or suspects, we have not ruled anyone out. It would not be feasible on our part to do this, because we don’t know what happened.”

bolded by me respectfully,

That portion that I bolded within the statement made be LE is the most important phrase in that entire statement IMHO. Very important when we are considering all of the players in this case.

Meh bolding didn't work it was this phrase: we have not ruled anyone out

Tarah Valentine Friedman (Aquinas) wrote
at 8:26pm yesterday
Just to clear this up, if the girls had anything to do with it or if there was any evidence that they had anything to do with it the police would have already taken action. There is no evidence so there is no way for the police to hold them, search, or even suspect. They were questioned. There is nothing on the girls and until there is they are innocent. I keep saying girls yet the boys that were there were also questioned and ruled out.The girls left the hotel to go to another because they had not planned to stay an extra night....

(huh?? what ?? ... did not plan on staying another night so they got a different hotel? :waitasec: )

Brittanee's stuff was not left there it was in police custody at the time of them switching hotels. ( ::snipped:: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518596,00.html The teen's hotel room at the Bar Harbor Hotel was abandoned, and she left all her belongings behind. Her cell phone, which has been tracked, was the only item missing, according to Myrtle Beach police spokesman Capt. David Knipes. )
The hotel room was searched as well no signs of foul play for anything of that matter. Just clearing it up.

:(

Ohhh I know the Police are lieing ... yeah right!

bolded by me respectfully,

That portion that I bolded within the statement made be LE is the most important phrase in that entire statement IMHO. Very important when we are considering all of the players in this case.

Meh bolding didn't work it was this phrase: we have not ruled anyone out

Yep that's why I went looking for it.

I was taught something about 20 years ago that has never failed me since.
After 2 decades of hard proof (and I used this on an almost daily basis for all of that time)... I trust this principle completely.

People will look up and to the right (their right, your left as you look at them) if they are visually "constructing" or "fabricating", and likewise will look up and to their left (often called "right" when referring to this principle because they are referring to the observers orientation) when visually "remembering"... something that actually happened.

Chad does a whole bunch of looking to his right... and up, in this video.

With that said, Chad is also speculating some on what might have happened, and that would be cause to "construct" an image, so some of it is understandable... but some of it comes at very suspect times when weighed against what he is saying. Just my opinion...

more on the principle here for those interested:
http://members.chello.nl/r.kuijt/en_nonverbal.htm

I am confused. Are you saying that mayber Chad found out she was lying and drove down to MB to get her. Maybe he blames her for the pending divorce. Maybe that is why he keeps insisting she is a runaway. Interesting.

Here is a theory. Most people are killed by people the know. Suppose Chad found out Brit was lying and in MB so he drove down there. He blames her for his impending divorce with her mother. He plans to take her back home but something happens. This could explain why he keeps saying she is a runaway and the shifty eye movement.

I am so glad you said this, because there is something hinky about the stepdad. He got on the local ROC news after DD went to MB and made a point how someone had to stay with the other kids so he couldn't go to search for b. But if you notice he could leave the other kids to get on a plane to see Dr. Phil. Just couldn't take that plane to MB to help with the search.

I can see why DD is divorcing him. Petty! I think he is also saying B ran away just to argue with DD. I noticed the 2 contribution sites. He made the sissy one with the younger sister (using her). He is hurting the investigation and the search. IMO what a Je*k

People will look up and to the right (their right, your left as you look at them) if they are visually "constructing" or "fabricating", and likewise will look up and to their left (often called "right" when referring to this principle because they are referring to the observers orientation) when visually "remembering"... something that actually happened.

I wanted to post this for Rochestergirl. I hope I didn't make you think that I was pointing fingers at CD & not DD. When it comes to the 2 of them you are better off looking both ways before you cross that street. They both appear just as bad as the other. They may not be involved, I am not sure, but they are both just as guilty as the other of acting immaturely since this whole thing started. I am going to post a link of an interview of DD- tell me you don't see just as much of the same w/her.

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...ng_ny_teen_talks_to_news_13/46826/#fragment-1

On the Facebook group I commented on how I think the group that went to MB knows more than what they are saying and I am getting ripped to shreds and have recieved some nasty things.
They want your opinion until it's not theirs.
Sorry this is off topic but I just had to vent. :)

As for that video link she is looking up a lot. I'm not sure what to make of CD and DD. I think they are both childish.

MOuse....sorry to hear they are being nasty over there....

On the Facebook group I commented on how I think the group that went to MB knows more than what they are saying and I am getting ripped to shreds and have recieved some nasty things.

As for that video link she is looking up a lot. I'm not sure what to make of CD and DD. I think they are both childish.

THAT kind of attitude from that group is the reason why I withdrew myself from their page. They go into attack mode even when you are trying to be helpful.

Sorry you are being attacked... :(

Michelle- not all of us in that room(FB)were nasty to you. I really don't think that it is fair to include us all in a heated discussion you had w/one poster. But honestly I think you started this when you posted to JO-

"IMO Jen, if your actions at first weren't so shady with the way you were acting and the things you were saying then people wouldn't think you were guilty of anything. I think you brought this upon yourself by the way you acted towards the situation."

If you were keeping an open mind as you claim, lets think about this-say she is innocent, say she wasn't there when Britt disappeared, she doesn't talk to the media and acts the way that she has, now I am not saying I don't think that she is right or wrong, but if the girl actually comes out to say something is the best idea to attack her or let her talk? We can have it both ways and complain that she doesn't talk and then bash her when she does. JMO

Here is a theory. Most people are killed by people the know. Suppose Chad found out Brit was lying and in MB so he drove down there. He blames her for his impending divorce with her mother. He plans to take her back home but something happens. This could explain why he keeps saying she is a runaway and the shifty eye movement.

He has also been attacking her character. he said stuff like she was wild out of control. I love the thing about him saying his last conversation was "Daddy this and Daddy that". My god she's 17 she didn't call him daddy. He sounds like he barely knew her. He also tried to still stress on Dr. phil she ran away. yeah right. I just don't believe his caring father garbage. And the 2nd site to donate. Is that to scam money, or is it to mess with the mother who is actually looking for her daughter.

I wanted to post this for Rochestergirl. I hope I didn't make you think that I was pointing fingers at CD & not DD. When it comes to the 2 of them you are better off looking both ways before you cross that street. They both appear just as bad as the other. They may not be involved, I am not sure, but they are both just as guilty as the other of acting immaturely since this whole thing started. I am going to post a link of an interview of DD- tell me you don't see just as much of the same w/her.

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...ng_ny_teen_talks_to_news_13/46826/#fragment-1

I had seen this one too. But I think DD still though B ran away at this point it was only on that Monday. She hadn't panicked yet.

I think she is a little weird too. But she is looking for her daughter.

I noticed a bunch of the fb groups are off today. B's old facebook is now active (only you have to send a friend request.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?sid=d679d0c2a9b42ffce594fea1d91e8581&id=1295119041&hiq=brittanee%2Cdrexel&ref=search

He has also been attacking her character. he said stuff like she was wild out of control. I love the thing about him saying his last conversation was "Daddy this and Daddy that". My god she's 17 she didn't call him daddy. He sounds like he barely knew her. He also tried to still stress on Dr. phil she ran away. yeah right. I just don't believe his caring father garbage. And the 2nd site to donate. Is that to scam money, or is it to mess with the mother who is actually looking for her daughter.

My 14 yo still calls us Mommy and Daddy. It could be because we have a 6 yo in the house who calls us that, or it could be because we refer to ourselves that way. Either way, I don't think it is odd. The reason he insists she ran away could be denial or a coping mechanism too. Seems a bit far-fetched that he drove to MB, found her on the strip, picked her up, killed her and then drove back to NY. I will agree that donation sites make me crazy.

Mouse, I'm thinking the FB crew is as cliquey as those girls that BD went to MB with.

I personally don't give a damn about being open minded or not hurting the feelings of those girls. We are talking about missing young girl. They should be bending over backwards to help find their friend. THEY are responsible for the reason people think they are hiding something. FWIW, their actions and in-actions have NOT gone unnoticed by LE, even something so small as not bothering to attend the vigil for Brittanee.

Take heart knowing that LE is as suspicious of them as we are and they are in LE's radar.

If you want to really help Brittanee, don't bother with that FB, I question what "truth" may be spoken.

My 14 yo still calls us Mommy and Daddy. It could be because we have a 6 yo in the house who calls us that, or it could be because we refer to ourselves that way. Either way, I don't think it is odd. The reason he insists she ran away could be denial or a coping mechanism too. Seems a bit far-fetched that he drove to MB, found her on the strip, picked her up, killed her and then drove back to NY. I will agree that donation sites make me crazy.

LOL, FWIW I'm 40 and still call my father "Daddy"! But, I call my mother, "Mom".

Go figure, maybe it's a southern thing :crazy:

LOL, FWIW I'm 40 and still call my father "Daddy"! But, I call my mother, "Mom".

Go figure, maybe it's a southern thing :crazy:

I think it might be lovejac, because I'm 47 and my Father is and will always be my "Daddy" and my Mother is "Momma".

But my Husband is "Big Daddy" :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member