Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an idea, not bad. Since summer is here and school is out I can have my children with me. Or I can drag the husband there tomorrow evening after he gets off work. I'll definately have the digital camera with me.

Maybe your husband can distract by asking a lot of questions while you go off and take pictures.

Club Kryptonite is known as a "bad place" with the people I have talked to. I don't know if there would be a connection there or not. Knowing what kind of business goes on there and being that one of the guys has connections with the business.

The "stranger" is looking more promising as he could have been eyeing her when she was on her way to PB's hotel and decided to wait for her to come out, although it wasn't dark when she left (I don't believe) This guy could have talked to her while she was in route, befriended her in a way.

Just throwing some thoughts out here.

No it was not dark out yet. Could have been someone she met at Club K. And they watched her over the next day or two and saw her alone.

It's getting late and my times are off... so someone can correct me if i am wrong and i most likely will be. She left the hotel at 8:16 ? She last texted someone JG or JO at 8:45? BUT something happened to her 7 minutes after she left the hotel? So if this correct she knew the person she was with or they were texting for her.

I remember something to the effect of 9:16pm being mentioned . I'll have to go back and look. I did have somethings written down , but someone grabbed my notebook that I was using. Let me see if I can locate it.

I remember something to the effect of 9:16pm being mentioned . I'll have to go back and look. I did have somethings written down , but someone grabbed my notebook that I was using. Let me see if I can locate it.

Ok, found it. (in my notebook)

although this is from the insessiontrials board (I noted it) it says she texted a friend at 9:15pm saying she was going to visit another friend at another hotel.

I'll have to find the article on here, cause you know how facts can get messed up.

bringing forward...

Autumndreams said:
Found these thought they were interesting. The first one makes me think about the person who was in the elevator of the hotels and the two young girls.. could have gone this way since the first two failed??...if so could this have been how B went missing?

09-043498 5/17/2009 03:12AM 5310 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES RM 1105 SAYS THERE IS A SECURITY OFFICER HM
DARK HAIR MUSTACHE IS DRESSED AS SECURITY OFFICER HAS BADGE D.
ROBINSON KNOCKING ON THEIR DOOR AND THEY ARE NOT SURE THAT HE IS A
SECURITY OFFICER AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GO GET A KEY TO GET IN THE
ROOM THERE ARE 4 GIRLS IN THE RM MAN IS STILL STANDING AT THE DOOR NOW/
SUBJ HAS BEEN AT HOTEL SINCE 0200 HRS WAS IN ELEVATOR WITH THEM THEN
FOLLOWED THEM TO THEIR RM ABOUT 20 MIN LATER

And this one I have seen no update in the calls record stating the she was located.

09-043530 5/17/2009 05:59AM 5300 N OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (ADULT) NEEDS TO REPORT A MISSING WF 502/115
BRO/BRO DOB 10-20-84 LSW BLK TANK TOP PINK PANTS , WHO WENT ON A WALK
5-6 HRS. LAST SEEN 0130HRS AGO & NEVER RETURNED , WILL BE WAITING IN
LOBBY RM 921, OFFICER OUT AT THE BEACH COLONY 5308 N OCEAN RM 1100
(07:27:53 on 05/17/09)

Also found the link to the story about the attempted attacks on the two girls
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=287583

On the comment about how CD was trying to unadopt BD....how emotionally traumatizing for her...especially when was her "dad", and at that age of needing your family the most...god. Plus, what does he care? She would have been an adult soon, he could have held on...or they could have worked something out so BD didn't know/hear that...that's horrible. I somehow think that has something to do with all of this...and now I honestly feel BD may have felt hopeless...that would devastate me.

Interesting. It could be that they have caught the guys on tape and just aren't releasing the info at this point, or that they have ruled them out because of times. It is hard to say.

Been trying to find the news link that says what time it was BD left the boys hotel i remember it saying that that the time stamps on the footage was wrong and the LE had to adjust the time to the correct time of day. (thinking they said it was off by an hour)
This image shows her coming in at 7:55pm http://blogs.discovery.com/.a/6a00d8341bf67c53ef0115706d3157970b-popup

The news links have times all over the boards i have seen from her coming and going and text message back and forth of. Hotel times; 8:00,8:30something,and 8:15. Texting times; 8:45 and 9:16.

So with at least one image and as long as the camera is correct we can go by and exact time of 8:15 pm BD walking to PB hotel. I attached image as well as link to video. You can see the time on it 20:15 = 8:15 http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/935383

Now how long does it take to walk to bar harbor from that point? then we can get a more precise time.

Then according to PB she only stayed about 10 mins, one news statement says she texted the girls at 8:45pm saying she was on her way. That would mean she got there around 8:35pm.
So is it a 20 min walk to the hotel from that point? Or could she have stopped and talked to someone.

If she left Blue Water at 8:45pm then the 7 mins would put it at 8:52pm that she should have been seen going back down the street.

9:16pm was JG last text to BD and she did not reply.

Attachments

• ScreenShot007.bmp
    421.2 KB · Views: 29
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S967112.shtml?cat=572

Updated at: 06/08/2009 1:34 AM

...The 17-year-old was last seen leaving a hotel in Myrtle Beach. Surveillance video captured Brittanee walking down the main strip.

However, police say she didn't get far. In fact, News 10NBC has learned police believe something happened to her within seven minutes of leaving that hotel. Police say there are several cameras further along the route she was walking, but Brittanee was never seen...

... Chad Drexel says he no longer believes his daughter ran away...

Sorry hit post too soon. I am beginning to think that this is one of the more rare circumstances of stranger abduction.

So many theories and each one has valid points that could very well make it true! This is so confusing and I just hope that LE knows more than is out and that there will be solid answers soon. Poor girl, it's been too long. I hope she didn't (or isn't ... but unfortunately I think the past tense is the more likely scenario) suffer.

Ya I am also leaning that way too.

I don't want to insult the good people of Myrtle Beach in any way shape or form ~ but I'm concerned that some of the crimes that happen in that town, especially the ones commited against tourists, may not be getting media coverage.

Many times the LE and media outlets of places that have a tourism economy will not report to the public what crimes have occured.

We saw a very extreme example of this in the N. Halloway case. I wouldn't say that Myrtle Beach is that extreme but it just goes to common sense they would downplay criminal activity.

The problem with that is this ~ we have followed every lead that we can see reported upon in the media down it's rabbit hole..many times over...

But what we don't know is this...was this a random stranger abduction that has no bearing on where the crime occurred OR is there a serial working in that area (or an area that includes Myrtle Beach)?

FWIW, at the risk of sounding harsh. It's been six weeks now and no sign of Brittanee, given what those of us that have followed cases such as these for years now...I would wager to say with somewhat confidence she is no longer with us.

Her family has the right to believe that she is and I respect that and support them.

However, there should be a focus on recovery. She is out there somewhere waiting to come home. I am praying that she does.

I don't want to insult the good people of Myrtle Beach in any way shape or form ~ but I'm concerned that some of the crimes that happen in that town, especially the ones commited against tourists, may not be getting media coverage.

Many times the LE and media outlets of places that have a tourism economy will not report to the public what crimes have occured.

We saw a very extreme example of this in the N. Halloway case. I wouldn't say that Myrtle Beach is that extreme but it just goes to common sense they would downplay criminal activity.

The problem with that is this ~ we have followed every lead that we can see reported upon in the media down it's rabbit hole..many times over...

But what we don't know is this...was this a random stranger abduction that has no bearing on where the crime occurred OR is there a serial working in that area (or an area that includes Myrtle Beach)?

If it is a serial, maybe there's a possibility of her being used in human trafficing. Didn't someone on here say there's a "spa" somewhere around MB with bars on the windows that actually turned out to be a place for prostition?

Just another theory.

Debbie Miller,
I am not too sure if you're still planning on going to the hotel tonight or not but if you do, please let us know anything and everything as soon as possible.
Good luck!

As ruthless and unlikeable as BD's travel companions appear to be, I feel like they would have been hauled in and more aggressively interrogated if their stories didn't check out. Video from the girls' hotel + their cell phone records (most girls that age have them & use them extensively) have most likely verified that they were in their room during the questionable time period.

Good luck Debbie! I'd like to know if there are any cameras in the hotel corridors.

If it is a serial, maybe there's a possibility of her being used in human trafficing. Didn't someone on here say there's a "spa" somewhere around MB with bars on the windows that actually turned out to be a place for prostition?

Just another theory.

That is an interesting theory. While I agree it is possible. My gut tells me it's improbable.

In most of the sex slave trade cases I have read about the teenagers that were found to be involved were groomed into child prostitution. By that I mean, they were coerced into being a somewhat willing participant. They are under the age of consent so that is a misnomer. They can't legally give consent.

There are cases where the teenager was snatched off the streets, I aknowledge that, but with Brittanee she doesn't fit the profile of a disenfranchised teenager from what I've seen and that's the type of teen female these pimps target.

I can't see that if Brittanee was victim to this, given her outgoing personality she wouldn't have made all out attempts to contact someone somewhere...JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gethuman_us