Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD is scheduled to appear on Maury today. I just remembered. You'll have to check your local listings for airing time.

This is a common occurrence with battery-powered items : the battery will "go dead," but after a few minutes or hours, you'll be able to get a tiny bit more juice out of it... enough to power up the item for a brief period. I'm not sure of the workings behind it, but it's common (and I don't think it has anything to do with being near a cell tower, since it works for devices other than phones, like digital cameras, portable radios, etc.). There's probably just enough energy to switch on the phone and have it "connect" to the nearest tower before it goes dead again.

If Brittany's phone is a flip-style phone, this would probably mean that someone would have to open the phone and deliberately hit the power button. However, if her phone is not a flip phone, it may just have been bumped and accidentally switched on (I know that my phone is really prone to that!).

MBLover
when you were down here in MB,did you go to Georgetown?
Reason i ask is,if you left from Hotel you stayed in,to travel to Georgetown,you passed by the Marina,

Ok all, heres link to show you this Marina that was talk about,ive been here for 48 years,i know Georgetown like back of my hand,to answer few questions,that was talk of earlier,from Marina you have leave go around back of Georgetown (this by boat) that carry you to back of Front ST in Georgetown,which is mosty use only by cargo (ships to Steel mill and to our IP paper mill,which is very well guarded,no one can just pull up to these two docks to enter these mills,i know i got family working at both places,which the Steel mill is now closed,so NO boats goes to that dock it has been bared off,for paper mill,they also have dock with guards,all this info and photos can been researched online,,,my thought tho is this,where BD cell last ping (and search all weekend) its possible BD met guys that go to MB from shrimp boats that dock at McClellianville,so if BD got with them god only knows what part of world shes in,,

I haven't looked at the map yet because it wont load on my work computer, but to get to the marina which business would esentially be the last you would pass that would have a camera? If you don't understand what I mean I can try to clarify.

There aren't any businesses right before you get to the marina, you have to go over the big bridge and the marina is right on the left. I don't even know how far back towards MB the closest business is, but I'll check when we go this weekend.

sorry didnt add link so here is our great big (not) marina in Georgetown SC
http://marinas.com/view/marina/4400_Georgetown_Landing_Marina_SC

Rose, do you have any theories about what might have happened to her? My first thought is that she was taken out to sea by boat. A few psychic predictions I've found (and the atrological cards) say that she's on land. If she was placed on land near the water, I don't think she'd still be there because of all the alligators. (terrible thought, I know.)

Rose, do you have any theories about what might have happened to her? My first thought is that she was taken out to sea by boat. A few psychic predictions I've found (and the atrological cards) say that she's on land. If she was placed on land near the water, I don't think she'd still be there because of all the alligators. (terrible thought, I know.)

Well, i feel if **drugs was involed (dont no if it was) but if she met up with some guys from boats(shrimp boats,etc) most of all these guys would dock in McClellville) so that could explain her cell phone ping) if drinking,drugs was done,its possible she could left with them (shrimpers) those guys stay out to sea for months,so till they dock again,they may not even no shes missing person,then you have think,if they (ppl on ship) seen or heard news shes missing,they also would no she wasnt 18yrs old,so no telling where she would end up,(but this just my thoughts only) very true if she put out on land ,in SC areas,big time this year with gators,so im at lost for words,but i feel shes with her phone,or its been destroyed,but again just thinking ,i was hoping the big search this past weekend would of turn up some type news,,,,,,,oh you right,its long ways on 17 traveling from beach to Georgetown Marina,not much business or stores once you pass PI,,mosty woods,,,

MBLover
when you were down here in MB,did you go to Georgetown?
Reason i ask is,if you left from Hotel you stayed in,to travel to Georgetown,you passed by the Marina,

Hey Rose,

No, didn't get down to Georgetown. I was having cell phone and computer issues and that is why I was never able to catch up with you. I'm not really familiar with anything past MB. Was only in Charleston once to visit my step-daughter, so I'm not familiar with that area. Was only at Folly Beach and a museum where the HH Hundley is.

My understanding about the gators...

They want their food live... But what would stop them from checking out something and biting it or maybe even shaking it to see what it was. I was told, though, that wild boar is another story.

i tried to call you but your cell ring then make weird news,i left a message tho in case it went your voice mail,but i never heard from you,but hope some day we can meet :) from the blue water resort Inn that BD left from to the Georgetown Marina its about a hr drive (give or take due traffic) but once you leave out Pawsley Island,you dont have but about 3 places after then ill say about 5-8 miles woods till you get to the two bridges,soon you on last bridge you see marina to your left,if i recall the area all boats are docked at is well lited up,i seen it saturday nite,we eat at big Resturant at marina once a week,but odd not alot of boats dock over weekend,,

i tried to call you but your cell ring then make weird news,i left a message tho in case it went your voice mail,but i never heard from you,but hope some day we can meet :) from the blue water resort Inn that BD left from to the Georgetown Marina its about a hr drive (give or take due traffic) but once you leave out Pawsley Island,you dont have but about 3 places after then ill say about 5-8 miles woods till you get to the two bridges,soon you on last bridge you see marina to your left,if i recall the area all boats are docked at is well lited up,i seen it saturday nite,we eat at big Resturant at marina once a week,but odd not alot of boats dock over weekend,,

Thanks for the mini tour of the area. Kind of helps to put some things into perspective.

O/T - I'm sorry, but never got your voicemail - will post on your messages.

Every cell phone has a unique ESN (Electronic Serial Number) attached to it. I would love to know if LE has been able to search through the carriers to see if someone could be using her phone. IOW, perhaps someone "found" it and is using it, or ebayed it to someone else. Would love to know the manufacturer and model too.

Every cell phone has a unique ESN (Electronic Serial Number) attached to it. I would love to know if LE has been able to search through the carriers to see if someone could be using her phone. IOW, perhaps someone "found" it and is using it, or ebayed it to someone else. Would love to know the manufacturer and model too.

i just sent a msg to a friend of hers on FB and asked if she could find out what kind of cell phone she was carrying.

This area we've been discussing - the marina - how is cell phone reception there? Does it work well or is it isolated - like in the forrested areas?

I have USCellular and have a heck of a time in MB...so am wondering how well cell reception is in this particular area - as we've heard it's sporadic in several areas near there.

This area we've been discussing - the marina - how is cell phone reception there? Does it work well or is it isolated - like in the forrested areas?

I have USCellular and have a heck of a time in MB...so am wondering how well cell reception is in this particular area - as we've heard it's sporadic in several areas near there.

We have Verizon and it usually picks up pretty well when we're at the Marina. I don't know about other service carriers though.

MBLover,,,well we have two big towers and cell phone co right next door to the Marina,AllTel,and cellular one,and Verizon wireless is down near Front street,so anyone with those companies (cell ph) should get great service,i myself have verizon,but my daughter has AllTell and we use our cell at Resturant there at the Marina (Lands End)

MBLover,,,well we have two big towers and cell phone co right next door to the Marina,AllTel,and cellular one,and Verizon wireless is down near Front street,so anyone with those companies (cell ph) should get great service,i myself have verizon,but my daughter has AllTell and we use our cell at Resturant there at the Marina (Lands End)

RoseC, sorry to go off topic for a moment, but don't you just LOVE Land's End? Those crawfish bites are wonderful!

SORRY about that!
Has anyone heard of a psychic named Gary Spivey? Here is a link to a reading he did with BD's boyfriend. I don't know ANYTHING about Gary Spivey!
http://www2.98pxy.com/listen/tag/psychic

so far never found anything at Lands End i didnt love :)

i heard his reading way back when he first done this,and ive seen the other readings,and i seen last vision etc,but i worry about that stuff,i do feel tho,that some ppl are gifted in it,but most i feel is a scam :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty