Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where the term sociopath would apply. PB and JO are able to distance themselves from the situation because in all honesty they really do not care about Brittanee. If they were using her as a drug runner and a drug dealer decided to seal her fate they blame the drug dealer, not themselves. They do not want any involvement in it. Brittanee is dead too bad but they still go party each weekend.

You have people who come home and post pictures on facebook about the "best vacation ever." And a kid who goes on national TV and says one or two sentences about his concern about Brittanee. He was more concerned about his name being spelled wrong on TV.

Please tell me you are just kidding. Did one of these brats really come back from that MB vacation and post something about the "best vacation ever"? I certainly hope not....

Oh they did...

I haven't even got the words to say in response to something soo calleous and cold as that behavior exhibits. That is pretty damn pathetic. And if those were my kids, I can tell you one thing - the law would have to remove me from my own house before I exploded on them. Absolutely shameful....

I haven't even got the words to say in response to something soo calleous and cold as that behavior exhibits. That is pretty damn pathetic. And if those were my kids, I can tell you one thing - the law would have to remove me from my own house before I exploded on them. Absolutely shameful....

I agree with you on every single point. My kid wouldn't even have a computer to post anything on.

You bet ya...I wouldn't care how old my kid was...their *advertiser censored** would be back down in MB answering any and every question the MBPD wanted them to answer.

You bet ya...I wouldn't care how old my kid was...their *advertiser censored** would be back down in MB answering any and every question the MBPD wanted them to answer.

Absolutely! I would even go as far as to investigate their belongings they brought back with them. And voluntarily hand over EVERYTHING from their underwear to their toothbrush to the MBPD. Just to make sure there would be no evidence left behind. Then, I would send them off to military school just for an attitude adjustment and reality check on life and morality. Just to prove a point.

Absolutely! I would even go as far as to investigate their belongings they brought back with them. And voluntarily hand over EVERYTHING from their underwear to their toothbrush to the MBPD. Just to make sure there would be no evidence left behind. Then, I would send them off to military school just for an attitude adjustment and reality check on life and morality. Just to prove a point.

Marc they weren't only saying best vacation ever, they were also almost making it a funny joke what happened to BD. They had tons of pics posted and named everyone in them but her. They had pics of their ride home with them all laughing it up and partying. Callious, mean brats is all I can say.

AL is the worst of them all from what I can see. She is the person who brought BD into this group and she is the one who seemed to have betrayed her.

Marc they weren't only saying best vacation ever, they were also almost making it a funny joke what happened to BD. They had tons of pics posted and named everyone in them but her. They had pics of their ride home with them all laughing it up and partying. Callious, mean brats is all I can say.

AL is the worst of them all from what I can see. She is the person who brought BD into this group and she is the one who seemed to have betrayed her.

Their behavior is similar to a sociopath. It is ridiculous. You almost hope for Karma on these brats. Has anyone on here ever spoken to these brats on their facebook before? Makes me wanna give them a piece of my mind as well.

If not for the odd behavior from PB and the rest of BD's friends, I could see how a complete stranger may have abducted BD. However, it just doesn't add up. If the friends were acting normal about this disappearance, then maybe I could see your theory. Somehow, someway, PB and the rest of BD's friends do indeed know something. And if they weren't involved somehow, they would be telling the story. Also, I would think there would have been some sort of struggle and screaming by BD if she were randomly abducted or thrown into a car. She disappeared a litte after 8pm on a Saturday night during Spring Break. There would have been countless witnesses come forward by now if that were true.

I admit the odd behavior by the people that was down there with her and PB is bizarre, I just don't think for a second that they are smart enough to duke and elude the police departments of two different cities as well as other countless law enforcement officials. The comments that they leave on all of there facebook pages should be evidence enough that those kids are shallow and self centered. Pretty light on the intellect to say the least. Also, PB wasn't even old enough to book and check into the Blue Water. He had to have someone over 25. It's just all too much for me to believe they were involved.

Like I said, being down there as much as I have I am convinced that it is more than plausible that she was abducted by a total stranger. It is also plausible that she got into a car with a stranger. I have seen girls get into cars with strangers down there allllllllllll the time. I brought the point up of someone seeing something in that area earlier in this thread as well because there are people out there at that time of night, but there are also areas right there at the Resort that she left that is seclusive. There is a gazebo right beside the main building of the resort not 30 yards from the entrance that leads to the shore where she could have gotten snatched and nobody know. There is two distinct dark ally's right across the street that leads to Kings Hwy that are not lit where she could have easily walked to and gotten taken.

In my opinion, she got some attention from someone or maybe even met someone outside and willingly got into a car. The only way PB knows anything is if he saw that happen and just decided not to tell that to LE for fear of being blamed.

I am new to this site. I've been reading for a long time just not posting. I have a question. Does anyone else have doubts as to if that is her on the video at the hotel? She was a pretty girl that would have stood out and on that video that girl just did'nt look like her to me. Also, I wonder if anyone else from the Rochester area went to MB for SB that didn't travel with Brittanee's crew that she could have met on the strip and went somewhere with. Has this been discussed yet?

I am new to this site. I've been reading for a long time just not posting. I have a question. Does anyone else have doubts as to if that is her on the video at the hotel? She was a pretty girl that would have stood out and on that video that girl just did'nt look like her to me. Also, I wonder if anyone else from the Rochester area went to MB for SB that didn't travel with Brittanee's crew that she could have met on the strip and went somewhere with. Has this been discussed yet?

To answer your last question, yes, it's been talked about. But we can talk about it again.

I've thought many time that it doesn't look much like BD, but I do trust the fact that her family members that have identified her in the video know her a lot better than I do. Also, her "friends" have probably been able to identify the clothing. There was a report once that JO was seen wearing that exact shirt at some time in the past. I'm sure that we'd have heard by now if anyone who knows Britt didn't think it was her.

PB's crew was not traveling with Brittanee's, but you might know that already. Also, there was at least one other group from ROC that traveled to MB at the same time. I know that one of the girl's initials are LQ. I think it has been proven, through pictures, that she did meet up with them at some point while she was there.

That was brought up early on in the thread...once the vid's were seen. Several people wondered if this was really BD. Seems to be the angle of the camera (and/or lens) that makes her somewhat distorted looking.

There are ways to actually measure a person and get their height from video. I also believe there was no doubt in DD's mind that this was her daughter. I'm sure she could tell by how she was walking/carrying herself.

Also BD was supposedly wearing JO's clothing - I would think if this hadn't been JO's clothes then JO would have spoke up and said something. If I'm not mistaken, there is a pick of JO somewhere wearing the top that BD had on.

That was brought up early on in the thread...once the vid's were seen. Several people wondered if this was really BD. Seems to be the angle of the camera (and/or lens) that makes her somewhat distorted looking.

There are ways to actually measure a person and get their height from video. I also believe there was no doubt in DD's mind that this was her daughter. I'm sure she could tell by how she was walking/carrying herself.

Also BD was supposedly wearing JO's clothing - I would think if this hadn't been JO's clothes then JO would have spoke up and said something. If I'm not mistaken, there is a pick of JO somewhere wearing the top that BD had on.

I guess we were typing at the same time! Haha :crazy:

Detective agency joins search for missing NY teen
Posted: Feb 08, 2010 4:51 PM EST
Updated: Feb 08, 2010 5:13 PM EST

Surveillance picture of Brittanee the night of her disappearance (Source: MBPD) CHARLESTON, SC (WMBF/AP) - The head of a company that helps parents find missing children has hired a detective agency to search for a New York teen who went missing in Myrtle Beach while on spring break in 2009.

Frank Del Vecchio of AMBER Ready in Rockaway, NJ, said Monday he topes Benson Agency Investigations can bring fresh insight to the case of missing 18-year-old Brittanee Drexel. His company developed technology allowing parents to create profiles and photos of their children stored on cell phones or e-mail that can be quickly distributed if a child goes missing.

Myrtle Beach Police say the Rochester, NY, teen disappeared after she was last seen in the area of 11th Avenue South and 20th Avenue South in Myrtle Beach. Drexel, who was 17 at the time of her disappearance, was in the area against the will of her mother.

Contact was lost between Drexel and her family in New York on April 25, the same night authorities say she disappeared. The last signal from her cell phone came the next night near the South Santee River.

Since she went missing, multiple search efforts for the teen have been executed from Horry County to Charleston County. While investigators have searched throughout three counties, each search effort has left police empty handed.

In a December 2009 attempt, search team consisting of approximately 70 people combed through an unidentified area of Georgetown County after a pair of knock-off Prada sunglasses were discovered near a body of water.

Those sunglasses, according to investigators, matched those worn by Drexel in a photo taken with friends in Myrtle Beach before her disappearance. Monica Caison with the CUE Center for Missing Persons says the sunglasses were located by a group of people collecting wood for a fire in December.

Members of the CUE Center, in coordination with investigators from the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office, Charleston County Sheriff's Office and the Myrtle Beach Police Department used search dogs, multiple boats, divers and a remote-controlled robotic camera to search the immediate area where the Prada sunglasses were found.

Despite using a variety of search tactics, Caison says investigators exhausted their search without any additional leads.

CrimeStoppers of the Lowcountry continues to offer a reward for any information on Drexel's whereabouts. Anyone with information regarding the disappearance of Drexel is urged to contact the agency at 1-888-CRIME-SC.

I hope they use that detective to look into these rochester "friends" as well. Interesting they still dont' mention what they found out about those glasses

I'm thinking something must be up with the sunglasses... At least I'm hoping so!

Detective Agency to Search for Missing Teen Brittanee Drexel
Tony Santaella Date last updated: 2/8/2010 4:03:44 PM SmallerLargerPrint ArticleClose Page Brittanee Drexel

Myrtle Beach, SC (WLTX) - A detective agency has been hired to search for Brittanee Drexel, a New York teen last seen near Myrtle Beach last year.

Myrtle Beach, SC (WLTX) - A detective agency has been hired to assist in the search for Brittanee Drexel, a New York teen last seen near Myrtle Beach last year.

Drexel, who's from Rochester, New York, was last seen in April of 2009 leaving a Myrtle Beach hotel on a trip she took without her parents' permission. According to police, her cell phone's last signal was reported about 40 miles south of the area she was last seen, in an area near the Santee River. Related link: Brittanee Drexel Missing Page

Police said the girl left her hotel room with all of her belongings inside and never returned. Dawn Drexel, her mother, also said Brittanee's bank account was near empty when she left.

Frank Del Vecchio, the leader of Amber Ready, a group that helps find missing teens, says Benson Agency Investigations has been brought in to help. Del Vecchio told the Associated Press that he's hoping the group can bring a fresh perspective, and generate new leads. The CUE Center for missing persons is also involved.

Since then, her parents have been searching for her, but with no luck. A pair of sunglasses was found on a beach in Georgetown County last October, but that lead turned up nothing. Previous Coverage: Brittanee Drexel Case Feature on America's Most Wanted | Brittanee Drexel Missing in SC | Sunglasses Found by River Renews Search for Brittanee Drexel

If you have any tips in this case, call 1-800-THE-LOST.

Then again, maybe they didn't find any DNA on the sunglasses if you read the bold print in this article. Or, it could mean they can't find anything else in the area to suggest anything relating to her or her body.

Detective Agency to Search for Missing Teen Brittanee Drexel
Tony Santaella Date last updated: 2/8/2010 4:03:44 PM SmallerLargerPrint ArticleClose Page Brittanee Drexel

Myrtle Beach, SC (WLTX) - A detective agency has been hired to search for Brittanee Drexel, a New York teen last seen near Myrtle Beach last year.

Myrtle Beach, SC (WLTX) - A detective agency has been hired to assist in the search for Brittanee Drexel, a New York teen last seen near Myrtle Beach last year.

Drexel, who's from Rochester, New York, was last seen in April of 2009 leaving a Myrtle Beach hotel on a trip she took without her parents' permission. According to police, her cell phone's last signal was reported about 40 miles south of the area she was last seen, in an area near the Santee River. Related link: Brittanee Drexel Missing Page

Police said the girl left her hotel room with all of her belongings inside and never returned. Dawn Drexel, her mother, also said Brittanee's bank account was near empty when she left.

Frank Del Vecchio, the leader of Amber Ready, a group that helps find missing teens, says Benson Agency Investigations has been brought in to help. Del Vecchio told the Associated Press that he's hoping the group can bring a fresh perspective, and generate new leads. The CUE Center for missing persons is also involved.

Since then, her parents have been searching for her, but with no luck. A pair of sunglasses was found on a beach in Georgetown County last October, but that lead turned up nothing. Previous Coverage: Brittanee Drexel Case Feature on America's Most Wanted | Brittanee Drexel Missing in SC | Sunglasses Found by River Renews Search for Brittanee Drexel

If you have any tips in this case, call 1-800-THE-LOST.

Then again, maybe they didn't find any DNA on the sunglasses if you read the bold print in this article. Or, it could mean they can't find anything else in the area to suggest anything relating to her or her body.

Not sure how accurate this article is- I didn't think they were found the sunglasses on a beach and last October? Thought it was by the Santee River in a camping type area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg