Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clothing found with these remains doesn't sound like something Kyle would wear to me. Of course they could have been left there and not belong to the person whose remains were found.

JMO

When I saw this news report I wondered if their is any connection to Britt since this is so close to where she disappeared. Hopefully MBPD check all of these suspects out.

Woman tells Myrtle Beach police of rape

A woman reported to Myrtle Beach police Thursday that she was abducted by two men from a shopping center parking lot on North Kings Highway and taken to a condominium near 35th Avenue North where she was held overnight and raped the next morning, according to a police report.

The woman said she pulled into the parking lot at the shopping center, and the two men asked her for a ride home before she could get out, the report said. She took them to a bluish concominium with a white privacy fence where there were two other men, took her car keys and refused to let her leave.

The report said the men were drinking beer but that she did not drink with them.

She told police the men held her in an upstairs bedroom overnight and then took her downstairs the next morning. She said that one of the men from the parking lot held her hands while the other raped her. The report said the men then gave her car keys back to her and she left.

The report said that the woman's husband told her to go to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, where she talked with police

Bumping this thread to the top for Britt!

Aren't there any locals who can shed insight into how her "friends" have been behaving since her disapperance? Are they all still friends which each other? We have heard hide nor hair from those kids...

If she were my friend, I would be constantly talking about her, working to find her...it is just so odd.

I am new to this site. I've been reading for a long time just not posting. I have a question. Does anyone else have doubts as to if that is her on the video at the hotel? She was a pretty girl that would have stood out and on that video that girl just did'nt look like her to me. Also, I wonder if anyone else from the Rochester area went to MB for SB that didn't travel with Brittanee's crew that she could have met on the strip and went somewhere with. Has this been discussed yet?

Yes and No. In my opinion, no matter how many times I see the video, that girl looked a bit more hefty than Brittanee, who looks very thin in all the other photos.

However, her mother positively identified her as Brittanee.

Have we ever seen a video of her leaving? I don't believe we have...

Yes and No. In my opinion, no matter how many times I see the video, that girl looked a bit more hefty than Brittanee, who looks very thin in all the other photos.

heres a link where DD was talking to Nancy Grace show on CNN this been out since about 2 nd week of her missing ,it show DD and it shows BD walking in then walking out hotel,,heres link you have wait few sec then it come on to DD/BD

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/01/sc.missing.girl/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

I quess its just the quality of the video but her hair looks dry and damaged. Even, in the pictures of her at the beach her hair is very pretty. However, in this video her hair looks a different color and fuzzy. In all the pictures I have seen her hair looks shiny and healthy. Her skin tone doesn't even look the same color. I also remember reading in an earlier post that it took her mother a while to identify that this was her daughter. I mean I know that she was probally under alot of stress and she knows her and I don't but had I been shown this as a still picture and then one of her other pictures I would have never dreamed they were the same person.

We have to remember that surveillance cams are noted for not being the best cameras in the world... The way they are angled...most have a fish-eye lens...and there are other factors which lead to distortion - such as lighting.

After seeing the pictures of BD I would have never picked this out as being her on the BWR cam either. However...if it wasn't her...who else could it have been.

I would hope that MBPD employed the techniques of matching up the height of the person in the vid to BD's height - which can be done.

Even though DD identified this as her daughter - so did PB - as he was asked what BD was carrying in her hands when she left the BWR and he said that was her red flip flops or red sandals (can't remember which he called them).

A week at the beach can be horrible on someone's hair...believe me...I know... My hair and Myrtle Beach's water do not get along - but works perfectly fine for my Mom... Humidity and wind can play havoc with hair

We have to remember that surveillance cams are noted for not being the best cameras in the world... The way they are angled...most have a fish-eye lens...and there are other factors which lead to distortion - such as lighting.

After seeing the pictures of BD I would have never picked this out as being her on the BWR cam either. However...if it wasn't her...who else could it have been.

I would hope that MBPD employed the techniques of matching up the height of the person in the vid to BD's height - which can be done.

Even though DD identified this as her daughter - so did PB - as he was asked what BD was carrying in her hands when she left the BWR and he said that was her red flip flops or red sandals (can't remember which he called them).

A week at the beach can be horrible on someone's hair...believe me...I know... My hair and Myrtle Beach's water do not get along - but works perfectly fine for my Mom... Humidity and wind can play havoc with hair

You are right about the beach water and the hair thing. (happens to me too) I was even wondering if maybe where she wasn't getting along with the girls maybe she showered, blow dryed her hair and just left the room to get away before they argued or something. Who knows, that video has just always bothered me.

Does anyone know why she had an extra pair of shoes with her? This case just upsets me she has been missing too long. And you hardly ever hear anything about this case anymore. It just breaks my heart. Thank God for this site and all you guys that never give up.

Supposedly those red flip flops/sandals had been left in PB's room...but when? And why would she leave her shoes...wouldn't she realize she was barefooted as she began walking?

And really...how could she have left them there...when PB says BD wasn't spending her time with him/them??? Hmmmmm

Supposedly those red flip flops/sandals had been left in PB's room...but when? And why would she leave her shoes...wouldn't she realize she was barefooted as she began walking?

And really...how could she have left them there...when PB says BD wasn't spending her time with him/them??? Hmmmmm

I think there is alot of questions that he needs to answer. If she wasn't spending any time with him then her shoes would not have been in his room. IMO I just wish someone would come forward with some info on Brittanee that could help bring her home to her family. This has gone on long enough. I feel sorry for this poor child. I was watching the video link from above where her mother stated that there could be other videos from other places. Has that ever been established yet? Is there any other video of her in any other business,bar or hotel?

My understanding - and someone please correct me if I'm wrong - Club K would not release their videos/pics. The one Ocean Blvd cam and the BWR cam are the only footage I know of showing BD. I don't know if any of the other hotels/resorts in the vicinity of BWR were checked or not - or street cams/hotel cams going in the opposite direction.

I wonder how Club K got by without releasing their video footage? In this case that footage could be the very key to break the case. LE would at least know who else she spent time with during that week. She could have met someone in MB that knowone even knew about.

This whole case is just full of mysteries. It will soon be a year and this case just seems to not have anymore answer than it did when it first happened.

Thank GOD a PI is helping to look for her.

I don't think the kids she was with are responsible for her disappearance. However, in my opinion, they have suspicions about where Brittanee is and may not have told LE everything for fear of getting in trouble about drug and underage alcohol use.

Again, in my opinion only---I believe those kids were using some pretty heavy drugs (beyond just weed, their FB posts talked about panging out etc.) and IMO they must have bought those drugs from a local in Myrtle Beach.

Brittanee's dad or step dad (no sure which) made mention of drug dealers who had contacted him and/or Dawn Drexel about Brittanee, saying that they knew where she was and was being held. The link to that is on an earlier BD thread on Websleuths. It is unkown if and how LE followed up on those calls and what the outcome was. If I can find that link, I will post it.

I am not suspecting "human trafficking" like from popular movies, but I am highly suspicious of whomever was selling drugs to those kids in MB, because IMO, "heavy drugs" are usually sold by serious creeps who may have ties to all kinds of other crimes. Have they questioned local prostitutes, incarcerated dealers? She could have been abducted and raped, then the SOB who did that saw that she was reported missing, maybe "sold" her to a pimp. Or is just holding her hostage. Someone knows something...and they need to start talking.

Again, all the above is IMO only.

I wonder how Club K got by without releasing their video footage? In this case that footage could be the very key to break the case. LE would at least know who else she spent time with during that week. She could have met someone in MB that knowone even knew about.

This whole case is just full of mysteries. It will soon be a year and this case just seems to not have anymore answer than it did when it first happened.

Just like the so called friends, Club K probably got around it because there was never a crime scene and no crime to investigate... And I'm sure Club K just wasn't going to hand over their tapes because they knew they had underage patrons in their business...

Any tapes they had could have possibly shown who BD interacted with while there. I would think a PI would stand a better chance of seeing these tapes - if they still exist (since Club K is now defunct) - than LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!