Found Deceased SC - Celia Sweeney, 28, Charleston, Feb 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am inclined to not buy the bartender's story, or maybe the bartender misunderstood? If I am going out to the bar with the intention of ditching somebody, you can bet your behind I'm not letting them back into my home! ESPECIALLY not if I'm sober.

We've seen testimony from some of BC's pals in here, but he clearly entered into another chapter of his life post USMC. Because I doubt he was purveying meth prior to EAS. People change, sometimes the people we knew only exist in our memories.

Well people do go thru rough times and some make bad life decisions. BC has his, but he has been working on fixing that aspect of his life. That's why it's strange to the people that have kept in touch, it's not memories from time a decade ago , these are recent.
I understand his choices put him in a bad light, and that is something everyone hangs on.

Well people do go thru rough times and some make bad life decisions. BC has his, but he has been working on fixing that aspect of his life. That's why it's strange to the people that have kept in touch, it's not memories from time a decade ago , these are recent.
I understand his choices put him in a bad light, and that is something everyone hangs on.
Most of the evidence points to him having made some very bad life decisions on the night if the 28th, rough time or otherwise.

MAR 9, 2020
Court documents shed light on Scituate native's murder
Police say that Celia Sweeney, 28, a Scituate native, was likely killed by blunt force trauma to the head and then found stuffed in a plastic container more than three hours away from her Charleston home, the victim of a bloody suspected murder-suicide.

The details of Sweeney’s death were revealed in police affidavits filed in support of the arrest of the alleged killer’s friend, 36-year-old Mark Dwayne Walton, who was charged with accessory after the fact to murder. Police say he helped his friend, Buddy Allan Carr, conceal and dispose of Sweeney’s body. Carr was found dead inside his home, police said, from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gun wound, while Sweeney, murdered by Carr in her own apartment, was found in his back yard, according to police.

[...]

Walton is due back in court May 18.

BC has 39 condolences posted on his obituary.

That's a helluva lot of people.

This is one BIZARRE case!
View Buddy Carr's Obituary on GoUpstate.com and share memories

Buddy Allen Carr
1987 - 2020
904921b0-f2dc-4c05-8f95-fe603dd1c352.jpgx

INMAN, SC- Buddy Allen Carr, 32, of 823 Doc Thompson Lane, Inman, SC, passed away Monday, March 2, 2020 at his home.

Buddy was born in Spartanburg, SC on May 30, 1987...

He was formerly employed in construction and served in the U.S. Marines.

[...]

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Stop Soldier Suicide, 600 Park Offices Drive, Suite 115, Research Triangle, NC 27709.

[...]

View Buddy Carr's Obituary on GoUpstate.com and share memories

Buddy Allen Carr
1987 - 2020
904921b0-f2dc-4c05-8f95-fe603dd1c352.jpgx

INMAN, SC- Buddy Allen Carr, 32, of 823 Doc Thompson Lane, Inman, SC, passed away Monday, March 2, 2020 at his home.

Buddy was born in Spartanburg, SC on May 30, 1987...

He was formerly employed in construction and served in the U.S. Marines.

[...]

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Stop Soldier Suicide, 600 Park Offices Drive, Suite 115, Research Triangle, NC 27709.

[...]

Based on the obituary and comments you would think Buddy was an amazing guy who took his life after getting PTSD from serving in the military.

Murder-suicide suspect's friend accused of helping hide missing Charleston woman's body

Wanted to post what Celia's mother is feeling.

“I’ve had my beautiful, sweet, kind daughter brutally taken from me. ... There’s an emptiness in me that only Celia can fill,” Sweeney’s mother said at the hearing. “Celia will never have a wedding. Celia will never have children. She will never start the animal shelter, free range, that she wanted to.”

Justice4Celia
Anyone with information in the case can call Charleston police at 843-743-7200

Obituary of Celia Sweeney | Simplicity LowCountry Cremation & Burial Services Inc | North Charleston

Celia was best known for her larger than life personality, her kindness towards both animals & people and her loyalty to the people closest to her. Everyday spent with Celia had the likelihood of becoming a great adventure with often a story just as good to go along.

Celia was a bright light in the storm that is life, calling family and friends away from the rocks and into safe harbor. She will be greatly missed by all those that loved her.

Obituary of Celia Sweeney | Simplicity LowCountry Cremation & Burial Services Inc | North Charleston

Celia was best known for her larger than life personality, her kindness towards both animals & people and her loyalty to the people closest to her. Everyday spent with Celia had the likelihood of becoming a great adventure with often a story just as good to go along.

Celia was a bright light in the storm that is life, calling family and friends away from the rocks and into safe harbor. She will be greatly missed by all those that loved her.
That is lovely. And, so terribly sad. :(

Rest peacefully, Celia.

g40001.gif

The Patriot Ledger link (post #266) contains the statement:

"while Sweeney, murdered by Carr in her own apartment,"

.....well, I don't think the public will ever know what truly happened that evening.

To add more from your link.
Guess we will know more at trial for Walton.

Quote from your link

The details of Sweeney's death were revealed in police affidavits filed in support of the arrest of the alleged killer's friend, 36-year-old Mark Dwayne Walton, who was charged with accessory after the fact to murder. Police say he helped his friend, Buddy Allan Carr, conceal and dispose of Sweeney's body. Carr was found dead inside his home, police said, from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gun wound, while Sweeney, murdered by Carr in her own apartment, was found in his back yard, according to police.

Edit to add link

To add more from your link.
Guess we will know more at trial for Walton.

Quote from your link

The details of Sweeney's death were revealed in police affidavits filed in support of the arrest of the alleged killer's friend, 36-year-old Mark Dwayne Walton, who was charged with accessory after the fact to murder. Police say he helped his friend, Buddy Allan Carr, conceal and dispose of Sweeney's body. Carr was found dead inside his home, police said, from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gun wound, while Sweeney, murdered by Carr in her own apartment, was found in his back yard, according to police.

Edit to add link

Another quote from the link: " Texts from that night showed Sweeney tried to get Carr out of her apartment, according to police."

Putting on my tin foil hat.
Just hear me out...

What about scenario #576:

GS got into it with CS for whatever reason. Of course MW is going to cover for his girl right?
Well maybe BC had more of a moral compass and either
1. Agreed then wanted to back out and was killed by MW or
2. Did kill himself out of guilt for even being a party to the murder.

Now it’s quite simple to pin on the already deceased, keeps GS out of the direct line of fire, and MW only an accessory charge

JMO/Speculation!

While I never saw a msm link to BC having a child, posters alluded to him having a daughter & whether he was a good father. I saw no mention in his obit of a child. Maybe I missed it.
Good catch! 5 sisters, 1 step-brother, mom survive. No mention of a daughter. 40 people sure have warm sentiments of condolences. I’m most interested to see if Watson’s story is lining up with forensic evidence. Fingerprints on hammer & casing, blood spatter at CS apartment. So much that could tell a different version.

She had 2 pets, a dog & a cat. I wonder what kind of dog & if he/she was there during the attack.
“She was the mother to two fur babies Kahleesi and Raider.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back