Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two maps around the area.
I've seen a creek mentioned but I'm not seeing it?
Does anyone know what they are referring to?

Most likely referring to SixMile Creek.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Freaky that when I clicked near the creek for directions, it took me down that dead-end road I was questioning earlier. O/T, I know.

Yes, but WHERE are they? Like, physically? Where are they?

Staying out of the danger zone? My best guess. Within minutes of her being announced missing social media was looking at and attacking them.

Also, I will say that biodad's page was public (and had many adorable photos of him and Faye over many years) that went private shortly after news hit.

I think the latest reports are a good indicator that investigators believe FMS was taken outside of the neighborhood by a vehicle. (Also think it's possible one or both of the towed vehicles may have been seen on surveillance).

The neighborhood is still on lockdown which will probably help avoid false sightings of FMS inside the radius.

Enough SM rumors are obviously circulating for Cayce public safety dept to state they are the only source for accurate information.

There is no official missing (fb/sm) page by and/or authorized by the family for updates. Please be reminded info from fb groups is not approved to post and/or discuss on the main thread.

MOO

I honestly thought Faye would be found quickly.

A few more daylight hours today....hope they are productive hours.

jmo
you know what? I did too - close to home etc. she's hidden well and I try to remember how the searches were just feet away from Lizzie but until her killer gave up her location they couldn't find her....
IMO

WATCH: S.C. officials release new video showing missing 6-year-old getting off bus minutes before her disappearance

February 12, 2020 at 9:29 AM EST - Updated February 12 at 3:51 PM

Officials said they have found some useful surveillance footage and that Faye’s mother, father and her mother’s boyfriend have all been cooperative during the investigation.

Anyone who has video from the area between 2 and 5 p.m. Monday are urged to call the hotline.

During their investigation, authorities have towed two cars from the property where Faye lives, believing that they could be useful. They did not provide more details on this.

Am having computer issues so cleanup is taking longer than expected.

Do NOT link to or bring over comments from the FB page as it is not known to be associated with family and is therefore not an authorized page here at Websleuths. Too many comments/rumors being brought here.

Am re-opening this thread and will continue cleanup.

Cayce Department of Public Safety

Cayce Department of Public Safety
1 hr ·
It has been exactly 48 hours since #FayeSwetlik was last seen. Every door in the Churchill Heights neighborhood has been knocked on and houses searched. Hundreds of hours of video have been reviewed, witnesses have been interviewed, and we continue to follow leads as they are called in.

Hundreds of officers from agencies statewide have been involved in searching for Faye and these efforts will continue until we bring her home.

The Faye Swetlik hotline number - 803-205-4444.
#PrayforFaye #Share

This is the neighborhood and the street I grew up on! I am still in shock over this. Heck, my Moma doesn't even lock her doors most of the time... This however will need to change! I used the bus stop that little Faye used as a kid! Just crazy!
Are there creeks near by for Faye to walk to or any areas that kids like to play at?

Greg Suskin‏Verified account @GSuskinWSOC9
The latest missing person poster from the FBI in the disappearance of Faye Swetlik.

EQmtL08XUAIy52J.jpg

1:15 PM - 12 Feb 2020

New poster by FBI indicates Faye is lactose intolerant and has a speech impediment (congenital condition - tethered tongue).

Are there creeks near by for Faye to walk to?
She would have to walk all the way down Londonderry to either Windsor or turn left onto Stratford and go towards Airport Blvd. She would still have to past the hotel to get to the creek that runs under Airport Blvd. ITs been so long since Ive been in the woods back off of Windsor I'm not sure how overgrown it is or if she would be able to get to it that way.... It's a long walk wither way for a 6 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove