Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have to walk all the way down Londonderry to either Windsor or turn left onto Stratford and go towards Airport Blvd. She would still have to past the hotel to get to the creek that runs under Airport Blvd. ITs been so long since Ive been in the woods back off of Windsor I'm not sure how overgrown it is or if she would be able to get to it that way.... It's a long walk wither way for a 6 year old.
Thanks for the info. I am now leaning that she was lured from the yard by a face she recognized after your reply . :( JMO

I wonder if LE believes someone visited Faye’s family or loitered within the complex prior to the bus dropping her off?

I think LE saw something on surveillance -- maybe even with the two cars towed yesterday.

Officials said they have found some useful surveillance footage and that Faye’s mother, father and her mother’s boyfriend have all been cooperative during the investigation.

Anyone who has video from the area between 2 and 5 p.m. Monday are urged to call the hotline.

During their investigation, authorities have towed two cars from the property where Faye lives, believing that they could be useful. They did not provide more details on this.

Search for missing 6-year-old Faye Swetlik still active, S.C. officials push back against rumors

I think LE saw something on surveillance -- maybe even with the two cars towed yesterday.

Maybe one of the towed cars is on video returning, yet the owner/driver not candid about being at the complex between 2-5.

Hope they have an arrest warrant or some new evidence now, seems like something is about to happen. Moo

Thanks for the info. I am now leaning that she was lured from the yard by a face she recognized after your reply . :( JMO
It wouldn't even have to be a face she recognized unfortunately. All she would have to do is be right at the edge of the road and someone could drive by and scoop her up.... This just hits me right in the feels because Churchill Heights is HOME to me.... Things like aren't supposed to happen there. :(

It wouldn't even have to be a face she recognized unfortunately. All she would have to do is be right at the edge of the road and someone could drive by and scoop her up.... This just hits me right in the feels because Churchill Heights is HOME to me.... Things like aren't supposed to happen there. :(
I don't think she went to the road. I wanted to believe she wandered to a creek or play in the little woods over there but I think home is the key now. JMO :(

Last edited:
aww, poor girl. I hope she is found soon. I have not read every single post. But I keep wondering if maybe she 'hid' somewhere and got stuck or something? I know there have been a few cases of this in the past. Just one of the things that could have happened. Moo.

Towing cars from FS's house suggests LE is looking inward.

Going door to door and searching neighborhood houses suggests LE is looking outward.

"No evidence of an abduction".

I'm confused (again).

There are two cars parked right outside my front gate. Neither one belongs to me, they belong to the people otherside and two doors down. I know it's different over there literally everyone drives, but I just wondered if they are defi the families cars?

II think I would be looking at the closest neighbors to her front yard. Are there older children that hang out close to her yard?
There's not really a traditional "yard" per say in the townhomes. There are adjoining little lots. There are yards at the houses across the street from the townhomes and in the houses down the road however. I would have to ask Moma about kids playing in the street, its been a minute since I was home and I don't really remember seeing a lot of kids out playing when I was home last.

Good news - I don't see any water relatively close.

Bad news - Not liking the close proximity to I-26.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
I'm just coming on to this thread so I'm sure there have been other replies, etc. I agree, I also don't like that it backs to a small wooded area, then to businesses with quick access to Airport Rd. What is this area like? Do people (kids, teens, adults, homeless, etc) hang out in the wooded areas? Do neighborhood kids play in the woods?

Also, I watched the clip of her getting off the bus and there appears to be an older kid getting off the bus right behind her (the face is blurred out - as it should be). Hoping this kids been interviewed and maybe noticed someone or something out of the ordinary, etc.

Chandler Mack‏ @chandlerdmack
We are still in front of the neighborhood, and have not seen any Law Enforcement vehicles drive out of the neighborhood in the past hour @WLTX

2:40 PM - 12 Feb 2020 from Springdale, SC

I was going to ask if reporters were perhaps making a mountain out of a molehill; perhaps one LE group's shift is over or on dinner break and their replacements are taking over? But if NONE have been seen leaving after "replacements" arrived......

(The 10 LE vehicles were local LE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member