GUILTY SC - Grace Carlson-SantaCruz, 5 mos, Myrtle Beach, 3 Nov 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still would like to know why friends 'thought it was okay to go to bed'.........they were up til 2am?
Was she high? tripping? crying? depressed? Angry?
Could they of been afraid she would harm Grace?
Did she harm Grace that night?
Place Grace in the water to make it look accidental?
That IMOO will explain allot.
Still no word from grandparens?
Grace's father?

Has Graces COD been posted yet? I'm thinking she killed her (oh please forgive me for saying that) and is trying to cover it up with the watery grave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this were daddy instead of mommy....would there be all the hand wringing over the poor guy being an addict? I think not.

Has Graces COD been posted yet? I'm thinking she killed her (oh please forgive me for saying that) and is trying to cover it up with the watery grave.

Yep -- we need to see what the Autopsy Report says about whether there was creek water found in her little lungs or could she have been put there in the creek after death. (Not a bad cover, really, until one considers that if the body is found, there will be an autopsy...)

Yep -- we need to see what the Autopsy Report says about whether there was creek water found in her little lungs or could she have been put there in the creek after death. (Not a bad cover, really, until one considers that if the body is found, there will be an autopsy...)

Yes indeed but the autopsy will throw a huge monkey wrench in her story.

Yes indeed but the autopsy will throw a huge monkey wrench in her story.

And that monkey wrench is AKA First Degree Murder in this case, IMO. SMH.

I do wonder about the comments made about how she was acting those few days before IT happened -- comments were that she was acting unusual and not like herself. A new drug -- an altered drug -- a bad combination of drugs -- could that have made her psychotic or super-depressed or super-manic or paranoid or homicidal or I-don't-know-what?

I do wonder about the comments made about how she was acting those few days before IT happened -- comments were that she was acting unusual and not like herself. A new drug -- an altered drug -- a bad combination of drugs -- could that have made her psychotic or super-depressed or super-manic or paranoid or homicidal or I-don't-know-what?

meth induced psychosis

meth induced psychosis

You may be correct but I'm going for just plain evil. I feel she hated lil baby Grace and wanted her g.o.n.e. & her stupidity got the best of her.
How easy would it have been for her to take Grace to a hospital, firehouse or even a church, must have been to easy for her.
I have self medicated almost all my life with illegal drugs because I was never properly diagnosed (bipolar & a handful of chronic pain conditions) and I never once thought about killing my son.
I remember my PPD, all I could do was cry, magazines, tv and even trying to eat dinner was making me cry.
I did at one moment want to put him back where he came from, he wouldn't fit though. He was the best baby ever, slept all night at 6 weeks.
I just can't see killing.
BYW, I'm clean from blow 10 years. Just strong pain killers now by rx.
Moo

You may be correct but I'm going for just plain evil. I feel she hated lil baby Grace and wanted her g.o.n.e. & her stupidity got the best of her.
How easy would it have been for her to take Grace to a hospital, firehouse or even a church, must have been to easy for her.
I have self medicated almost all my life with illegal drugs because I was never properly diagnosed (bipolar & a handful of chronic pain conditions) and I never once thought about killing my son.
I remember my PPD, all I could do was cry, magazines, tv and even trying to eat dinner was making me cry.
I did at one moment want to put him back where he came from, he wouldn't fit though. He was the best baby ever, slept all night at 6 weeks.
I just can't see killing.
BYW, I'm clean from blow 10 years. Just strong pain killers now by rx.
Moo

Ten years -- Bravo! Stay strong and brave. One day at a time. "Give us this day our daily bread." This day.
Bless your heart.

If this were daddy instead of mommy....would there be all the hand wringing over the poor guy being an addict? I think not.

Whether it's the father or the mother taking their kids with them on a suicide attempt, I feel the same way.

If they're taking the child with them to spite the other parent, I feel somewhat differently, but the gender of the person doing the deed doesn't make any difference to me.

In the FB postings shown in the video above there's no signs that Sarah hated baby Grace and wanted rid of her....she constantly talks of wanting to keep her kids with her while undergoing treatment.

The odd thing to me is that she didn't present before the judge as suicidal and regretful and wiped out by it going wrong and losing the baby.

I don't think addiction and mental health issues are simple. I don't think it's easy to pull oneself out of either, and especially not both concurrently.

She doesn't sound as if she should have had children with her. It sounds like there were people around picking up the slack for her instead of calling CPS on her, and in retrospect they probably should have let CPS deal with it. But that's assuming that it's a perfect world and CPS can deal with it effectively for the safety and security of the children.

Still would like to know why friends 'thought it was okay to go to bed'.........they were up til 2am?
Was she high? tripping? crying? depressed? Angry?
Could they of been afraid she would harm Grace?

RSBM. From the link posted earlier of the fb messages she was posting that night, it sounds as though things where definitely coming to a head with her addiction. She knew she needed help, said she was ready to except that help, but didn't want to leave her children while doing a three month program. I'm guessing she was in a depressed, crying state, but by 2am the roommate thought Sarah was doing better and went to bed. Now why after all that crying about not wanting to leave her children and go into a program, she threw her baby in a creek just a few hours later is beyond me.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/clip/11978002/sarah-toneys-facebook-message-to-friends

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeLuvr_89
Back