Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! Especially if there had been any physical abuse

This brings to mind the past posts on here of her several visits to medical facilities, including outpatient, hospitals and doctors offices. She probably was still on her parents health insurance, so I wonder if there are any records of the past visits and the diagnosis. She seemed very willing to get medical treatment, so this info may be helpful and someone was paying for these visits.

:scared:

In my opinion, yes, they are well known. Not many cases get the involvement this was has gotten, including the Governor. In fact, can't remember the last time that happen.... Also, to be on two television shows! other than the news and have a following of over 40,000 people. Just my opinion.

Yeah, but they had to get people to beg the governor over and over; it's not like TE could just make a personal phone call to her. I don't think the family is well-known on a state-level, but I was wondering about in the community. They seem like they might be, but when you consider how there isn't a significant amount of local media, nor is LE holding press conferences, so IDK. Also, 2 (now 3) TV shows is not much, especially when you consider all the factors this case has, like young, attractive victim, middle-class family, 40,000+ on social media, not believed to be runaway, etc.

JVM kept referring to the date as a "school friend", no idea if true or accurate. Probably not, since TE says he has never met the guy. Anyway...JVM, like NG, buckets of salt. JMO

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

Police records discuss phone calls between Heather Elvis, older man as late as 6 a.m. December 18

“I don’t remember her receiving any calls unless someone called her and she just silenced it,” Shiraldi said. “I know she didn’t answer any phone calls.”
Shiraldi said he’s known Elvis for years because they both attended St. James High School – he graduated a year before Elvis – but they didn’t speak much until they started communicating on social media a few weeks before their first date.
While Shiraldi and Elvis were on their date, she was in a good mood, he recalls.

Maybe she wasn't covering for OM, but someone connected to OM who was jealous and Heather did not want her parents to know she was seeing a married man ?

I think if TE thought anyone was threatening his daughter he would have taken care of it. This makes me wonder about the statement about the ex bf, did she make it to her family or a friend? Maybe to her sister to cover up what was really going on, the sis kept her confidence until she went missing and the told TE. Just more musings...

O/T - Law Enforcement said the last "electronic communication" from Dylan was at such and such a time.

We discussed for days and pages and pages whether this meant a text, a phone call, a ping, initiated by Dylan, or received by Dylan, etc., etc.

Lot of coverage of that electronic communication.

Salem

I remember those days. :( Sadly, whoever killed Dylan has not been arrested.

I want to believe that, except the dogs didn't get her scent leaving from her car. Even a day and a half later, they should have picked up something.

Have we ever had this confirmed?

The public just found out today that in Kelly Dwyer's case out of Milwaukee that K-9s hit on Kelly's scent five times in and around the POI's,
Kris Zocco, apartment building. She disappeared October 11, 2013.
Search warrants were unsealed yesterday.
The fact LE has been sitting on this information this long floors me and makes me mad.
Citizens should have been alerted to the lies told and perp's vehicle description long ago imo.
I feel sick about this and don't get LE decisions/system at all.

JVM kept referring to the date as a "school friend", no idea if true or accurate. Probably not, since TE says he has never met the guy. Anyway...JVM, like NG, buckets of salt. JMO

I read it here. :seeya:

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

Shiraldi said he’s known Elvis for years because they both attended St. James High School – he graduated a year before Elvis – but they didn’t speak much until they started communicating on social media a few weeks before their first date.

I read it here. :seeya:

Wow, JVM was right, lol...sorry.
ETA...now even more baffled that her father says he still has never met him. That really puzzles me.

The public just found out today that in Kelly Dwyer's case out of Milwaukee that K-9s hit on Kelly's scent five times in and around the POI's,
Kris Zocco, apartment building.
She disappeared October 11, 2013.
Search warrants were unsealed yesterday.
The fact LE has been sitting on this information this long floors me and makes me mad.
Citizens should have been alerted to the lies told and perp's vehicle description long ago imo.
I feel sick about this and don't get LE decisions/system at all.

Wow, Woe.

What the f is the governor going to do?
She should tell the police to solve the case and inform the public about what is going on and to find ways the public can help.

Politicians just use circumstances to promote their own image when they think there's an opportunity to do so. Besides, it's not really their job.
They could insist on non corrupt systems though. :twocents: Figure the odds!

There are very few I trust.

ETA...now even more baffled that her father says he still has never met him. That really puzzles me.

Doesn't surprise me at all...there are lots of kids that attend the same high school as my kids, that I've never met.

I don't find it surprising. My sons are around HE's age and I haven't met many of my sons' friends. I also know that social media has helped them connect with people from high school they didn't really know well while in high school.

Yeah, but they had to get people to beg the governor over and over; it's not like TE could just make a personal phone call to her. I don't think the family is well-known on a state-level, but I was wondering about in the community. They seem like they might be, but when you consider how there isn't a significant amount of local media, nor is LE holding press conferences, so IDK. Also, 2 (now 3) TV shows is not much, especially when you consider all the factors this case has, like young, attractive victim, middle-class family, 40,000+ on social media, not believed to be runaway, etc.

To get the Governor involved in the duration most people's child is missing is not something most people can do. They did it in less than 30 days. They did not have to beg. Two or three tv shows is a lot period, but in 30 days! I live in a very well neighborhood near a large city and other than people have connections, you don't get the Governor and on tv shows. I can tell you, I would do the same exact thing, if it were my child. Without a doubt. No fault to them. But, they do know people and it is my opinion they used the people they new to spread the word. Good for them. Nothing wrong with it.

Wow, Woe.

Ya, talk about feeling sad for the victim and her parents. The perp is a rich 'kid' and, at forty, still tied to his mother's apron strings. The victim was 26. Neither married though. There's no doubt in my mind (unusual for me) who the perp is in KD's case.

I don't find it surprising. My sons are around HE's age and I haven't met many of my sons' friends. I also know that social media has helped them connect with people from high school they didn't really know well while in high school.

I mean, that her dad STILL has not met or spoken to this fellow. I would be begging him to relive her last known hours endlessly, seeking any little clue. Just would want to meet him, get a feel for the evening (minute by minute) JMO

To get the Governor involved in the duration most people's child is missing is not something most people can do. They did it in less than 30 days. They did not have to beg. Two or three tv shows is a lot period, but in 30 days! I live in a very well neighborhood near a large city and other than people have connections, you don't get the Governor and on tv shows. I can tell you, I would do the same exact thing, if it were my child. Without a doubt. No fault to them. But, they do know people and it is my opinion they used the people they new to spread the word. Good for them. Nothing wrong with it.

Nice words, but has Heather's case progressed?
How does the governor help to solve the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc