SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think HE was "lured" out to PTL.

PTL is dark, out of the way, nice cover for a married man.

Could have decided to leave HE's car there to go ride around and talk, go to a hotel, who knows?

HE certainly knew about PTL, and how it was at night...she isn't going to go there if she's not meeting someone she trusts.

It's sad the direction the FHEFB page has gone to. Wow. SMH.
Majorly false reports were made days ago by the main poster, and when asked, she ignores or deletes the post. It's chaos. I'm so glad WS exists. Rant over. :facepalm:

CRAY, CRAY!

Every single person posting on that page (in posts by others or thru comments/replies) who isn't posting supportive and/or encouraging words to the family or providing helpful information about active searches/volunteering, fundraisers, or donation opportunities is only feeding the drama, IMO.

It's ridiculous! ANYONE who responds to the negativity posted by others is only adding to it. The more reaction the poster gets, the more it will continue.

What's that saying.... "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
:banghead:

I don't know why I keep thinking about this but could SS (date) be a cover person for who Heather really went out with Tuesday night?

I don't know about that but, he surely seems to be in a space-time continuum IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, that her dad STILL has not met or spoken to this fellow. I would be begging him to relive her last known hours endlessly, seeking any little clue. Just would want to meet him, get a feel for the evening (minute by minute) JMO

I think, due to the circumstances, it would be extremely awkward (& possibly not very helpful & painful), no matter how much her date wanted to help w/ the investigation & ease her father's mind. I don't think there's any info he could share, that he hasn't already told LE.

Yep, but it said canines were used. It didn't specify as they normally do when anything other than canines are used. So, unless I read otherwise, I am not going to assume they used something other than canine dogs. Not that they are bad.

Well, all dogs are canines, aren't they? So that doesn't really tell us anything.

Did HE ever collect anything porcelain? I keep seeing that word (porcelain) whenever I'm doing research on this case. "Bout to drive me nuts (which isn't far!).
MOO and grasping with this comment

Wow, JVM was right, lol...sorry.
ETA...now even more baffled that her father says he still has never met him. That really puzzles me.

My parents met very few people I went to high school with. If they didn't run in my immediate circle then they wouldn't have come to my house. I don't find it strange if it wasn't a small school.

Nice words, but has Heather's case progressed?
How does the governor help to solve the case?

My answer was in response to are they well known in the community....

To answer your questions. In my opinion, I don't think it has progressed and not sure it will and I don't think they can help in solving a case. I think they only do it to look good. Well, most politicians...IMO.

My parents met very few people I went to high school with. If they didn't run in my immediate circle then they wouldn't have come to my house. I don't find it strange if it wasn't a small school.

I mean since the date...not before necessarily.

Did HE ever collect anything porcelain? I keep seeing that word (porcelain) whenever I'm doing research on this case. "Bout to drive me nuts (which isn't far!).
MOO and grasping with this comment
Are you saying you're a psychic, or are you literally seeing something about porcelain?

I'm gonna be needing some Popsicle sticks and tape again. IDKWTD!!!!!

Well those Popsicle sticks do have jokes on them. Just saying. Couldn't hurt to float one out there every now and then...during the slow times.

I wonder if OM has a special offsite garage he uses for work, or storage facility for tools, etc.

Are you saying you're a psychic, or are you literally seeing something about porcelain?

No, I'm NOT a psychic but I am doing research on some of the actors in this case. Did you ever have a word keep coming to you while you're doing something else - like mundane stuff (laundry, showering)?

No, I'm NOT a psychic but I am doing research on some of the actors in this case. Did you ever have a word keep coming to you while you're doing something else - like mundane stuff (laundry, showering)?

I didn't really notice it until you asked -- but today while I was reading my usual online news sites, I ran into three different articles about porcelain, including one about an antique Chinese porcelain sculpture that was stolen in 1979 and just returned to the museum. Also, an ad for Japanese tableware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932