SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all dogs are canines, aren't they? So that doesn't really tell us anything.

Never mind. The conversation goes all the way back saying that she couldn't have drove her car their because the scent dogs didn't pick up her scent when they were there. My point is the article says canine. Yes all dogs are canines, but they are trained differently and therefore have different names. I am not assuming that the dogs brought there were scent dogs and other another specific name or that someone brought an article of her clothing. That's all I was saying.

Never mind. The conversation goes all the way back saying that she couldn't have drove her car their because the scent dogs didn't pick up her scent when they were there. My point is the article says canine. Yes all dogs are canines, but they are trained differently and therefore have different names. I am not assuming that the dogs brought there were scent dogs and other another specific name or that someone brought an article of her clothing. That's all I was saying.

Okay, gotcha. Yes, it does sound rather un-specific and not very useful. Thank you very much for checking.

My mind is suddenly swirling with crazy possible scenarios including hitmen/murder for hire type scenarios...

Doesn't surprise me at all...there are lots of kids that attend the same high school as my kids, that I've never met.

I don't find it surprising. My sons are around HE's age and I haven't met many of my sons' friends. I also know that social media has helped them connect with people from high school they didn't really know well while in high school.

The poster is commenting about the father never having met the guy due to the contents of this case I think. Not that every parent should or would know every student at the high school during the years your child attended school there.
Since the date is a peer of Heather's, and TE is a father, the date is just another kid. The idea that TE would go meet with him to talk with him face-to-face seems logical. I'm surprised TE didn't do that on Friday before 4PM when Heather was scheduled to work. jimo.

I am assuming Heather's Tumblr is okay to discuss?

I'm just thinking out loud here and there is likely nothing to my dribble...based on specific images she seemed to favor in clumps, is there any chance she could have been questioning or defining her, uh, dating preferences?

There are the Tumblr posts, the potential conflict with her faith and the upsetting phone call she had with BW (not to mention TTWMNM -Those Things We May Not Mention.)

Did we ever get confirmation on who HE lived with and where prior to December 4/5th?

I went back & looked at old posts in the first 1-2 threads today because sometimes things stand out in retrospect & IIRC a VI stated prior to her move to River Oaks, she was living with her ex-boyfriend who was verbally abusive and volatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not seeing the community notes. Can you tell me how to find them on the page?
Click on "notes" on the left, and then look at names under "community notes" on the right. 11 months ago.

Are you saying you're a psychic, or are you literally seeing something about porcelain?

Heads up, we can't be psychic around here! :shush:

I'm curious about the porcelain comment too. I've not noticed any porcelain in this case (as I do in the majority of cases). Kidding.

If you click on that profile (on the bible link) it is someone in Kansas City, MS

That user seems to appear legit with no relationship. She has a pretty decent online footprint, which is not the case with an online invented identity...for basic intents and purposes.

I went back & looked at old posts in the first 1-2 threads today because sometimes things stand out in retrospect & IIRC a VI stated prior to her move to River Oaks, she was living with her ex-boyfriend who was verbally abusive and volatile.

Ok, I wonder if we can validate this and the location somehow?

No, I'm NOT a psychic but I am doing research on some of the actors in this case. Did you ever have a word keep coming to you while you're doing something else - like mundane stuff (laundry, showering)?

Yes, *****! (poo-poo)

Nice words, but has Heather's case progressed?
How does the governor help to solve the case?

images

What article says LE is looking into it? This one says whoever posted it is unclear, but that is by the author, not said by LE. Unless I missed an article where it was said the are investigating those posts.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/loc...722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

My apologies, you are correct the article does not state LE is looking into. However, I believe that they have looked into her SM sites and I believe they found evidence that Heather's SM sites were altered after her last phone activity .JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc