SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had already read her twitter, and when I looked today, there was nothing from Jan-June, I think it was. I remember because someone directed is to view a March post, and I did, at the time. It may not have been deleted, but did not turn up today when I clicked on a link for her twitter.

I am reading it now and I see a constant flow of twitter, almost everyday. I have now decided my children will not have twitter, fb, tumblr until they are married.

Folks do NOT GO THERE WITH HER FATHER. please, thank you, etc. This has been bumped, rumped, and re-presented but it keeps cropping up. Don't do it.

:tos: :nurse: :tos:​

I can't imagine Heather having taken off, even if she wanted to, unless she had a "sponsor" so to speak. No way, IMO, did she have the funds to do so. Also, she seems far too social to cut herself off from all of her friends and activities, even if she felt like a few days on her own. She could have had that anyway, in the condo all by herself, no work all week. And I doubt married guy has set her up elsewhere and is sitting back, taking all of this heat insinuating that he and/or his wife murdered her, basically. Makes no sense.

This case may drop out of the media soon, but won't go away to the extent that he can just vanish to "be with her" or she can reappear without comment. Clearly, IMO, something has happened to her and most likely, the worst.

Folks do NOT GO THERE WITH HER FATHER. please, thank you, etc. This has been bumped, rumped, and re-presented but it keeps cropping up. Don't do it.

:tos: :nurse: :tos:​

I missed something, apparently.

I come back to the placement of that car at the landing. I can't believe that no one else was there btw 6 AM on the 18th and the evening of the 19th.

Someone took a video of the drive from PTL back to the main rd (544?) and while they were there someone was launching a boat or had just put in on a trailer. Do others run trot lines or yo-yo's in that waterway? Those that do usually check them and bait them on a daily basis. If trot lines/yo-yo's are legal in that waterway maybe at least one person tending them would use that ramp.

Does anyone know where I can get a high resolution pic of her driving in the car? I want to see if the mall window has "red" Christmas decor, Close up of his keys with the purple caribeaner and dangly something or other hanging on it, & the sports logo on the hat

I thought it was a Shark's logo on the hat.

Oh, the kids these days!

Imo, Heather isn't wearing an outfit suited for a night with temps in the 50's.

Have you looked at her Pinterest? She posted so many cute outfits suited for fall.
Why wouldn't she choose one of those (something close to her postings from in her own closet)?
Besides, has anyone else had the thought that the outfit she is wearing isn't one of her cutest? She said she likes to dress for the red carpet. Even if not out with OM, I've wondered about her outfit choice.
Out with a friend? Then, ok.

I don't think it was a red carpet date and her previous remark was, in my view, a quip on Twitter, nothing more. I think her date was a regular date that called for nice but casual clothing. She had on a skirt from what I could tell. I also think what's behind/beside her in the seat of the truck is a shawl or sweater.

I believe more things are still to be heard...We just found out about the early morning phone calls on the 18th...This is the most significant info we have !

Don't you agree with me ?

I come back to the placement of that car at the landing. I can't believe that no one else was there btw 6 AM on the 18th and the evening of the 19th.

Someone took a video of the drive from PTL back to the main rd (544?) and while they were there someone was launching a boat or had just put in on a trailer. Do others run trot lines or yo-yo's in that waterway? Those that do usually check them and bait them on a daily basis. If trot lines/yo-yo's are legal in that waterway maybe at least one person tending them would use that ramp.

Probably people were there...and may have contacted LE by now. Maybe they know what time, more or less, the car was left there. LE sure has not been reaching out to the public recently asking for help.

I think this case will end up being a lot simpler than we are thinking.

Amen.

I think she probably did go on a semi-platonic date with this guy, I think she did look cute (I love the shirt she wore), he dropped her off, LE cleared him 100% which means they did more than take someone's word for it-they likely have corroborating information and facts clearing him including most likely proof that Heather was alive and well after he dropped her off.

Likely, yes.

Then...something. I am not sure if I am allowed to say exactly what I think happened, but it is a shame.

I think things went off the rails in a rapid succession of events after the date.

I fear this case is going to drag on, like Lauren, Holly, Kortne and too many others. Once the one-month period comes and goes...not too many seem to be resolved, IMO.

I fear this case is going to drag on, like Lauren, Holly, Kortne and too many others. Once the one-month period comes and goes...not too many seem to be resolved, IMO.

I know it is aggravating to think it may never be solved...but for some reason...I believe this one will be...Her family is pushing it...and the police is leaking out new info that I believe is leading to something...

I had already read her twitter, and when I looked today, there was nothing from Jan-June, I think it was. I remember because someone directed is to view a March post, and I did, at the time. It may not have been deleted, but did not turn up today when I clicked on a link for her twitter.

I re-read it today and there were tweets from January to November 29, same as the other times I've looked at it.

I think this may be one of those absolutely frustrating cases where LE and many others pretty much know what happened (or who did it) but there is no smoking gun or body so it just sits unsolved forever :( I hope I am wrong. I have been proven very wrong at least twice where a case seemed to be going cold and then an arrest was made.

I think this may be one of those absolutely frustrating cases where LE and many others pretty much know what happened (or who did it) but there is no smoking gun or body so it just sits unsolved forever :( I hope I am wrong. I have been proven very wrong at least twice where a case seemed to be going cold and then an arrest was made.

I agree with you...& sad thing is..they need so much evidence before anything can be done..reminds me of so many other cases where they know who did it...but can't get enough evidence to convict..:tantrum:

I am reading it now and I see a constant flow of twitter, almost everyday. I have now decided my children will not have twitter, fb, tumblr until they are married.

Thanks for the laugh...:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member