SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also read someone else stating there are different kinds of scent dogs,body dogs,tracking dogs,etc. If that certain type is used they only detect that certain type of scent to which they were trained.
Hopefully LE knows this and maybe they put out that story to throw any perps "off the scent",so to speak :moo:

There are different types. My understanding is that the scent is shortlived if it were to be at the last point and try to follow. There are dogs that are trained to find bodies. They are amazing. I don't know how they do it! They are doing that this week/end with Carrie Olsen, although they had to take a break bc it's super freezing and snowing around the Midwest. Hopefully the find her.

Downplaying all and any important potential clues was a subject from yesterday when I wasn't around.

I believe ignoring or downplaying issues was a concern that another poster expressed. I happen to agree.
I've been suppressing one of my fears or concerns regarding Heather.
As soon as I share it, someone comes along and minimizes the red flag that jumped out at me (and possibly others). There may be posters here who have lived long enough to recognize red flags when they see them.

[modsnip]

I thot her drivers license was in the locked car at PTL?? that's why I said if no pockets heading out would always keep drivers license in car. Thinking further if I had a fake license to drink then I'd have THAT in my purse :moo:

My first post, I am always here lurking behind the scenes..but finally decided to get myself a username recently. ;)

Thanks for bringing this up! This has been one of my thoughts all along.. Since she was underage, did she have a fake ID, and disappear with it? Sorry if this has been discussed before, just something I have always thought about as well!

Come home soon, Heather!

She may have just watched the movie and had it stuck in her head, people do it all the time.

I agree, people do that all the time, but Heather did seem to post quotes that were relevant to her life in some way. Not saying that one was, but a few were.

God I would love to get my hands on Amber Bergiglia's (sp?) police report. Both working at TK (even at different times) may have run into the same group of people.

True. My daughters work in food and bev and those circles are close. They all seem to know each other. They also have different hours they keep. Party all night after work crowd. Bartenders, bouncers, waitstaff. They usually move job to job frequently as well. When the manager moves to a new place some follow. Etc...

I am assuming Amber grew up in MB. Anyone know?

JMO

HEADS UP

There is a lot of speculation going on over drugs, partying, etc. Paraphrasing Heather's comments and providing a link is allowed. That will naturally lead to some speculation and that's okay. BUT.... don't go to far. Remember, this is Heather's life everyone is dissecting and what is posted in this forum stays on the internet forever. If there is not a clear link, either from Heather, MSM or LE, then it doesn't need to be posted here.

And speculation surrounding the OM is also limited to what we know from LE or the media. Wild theories without backup are not allowed.

That doesn't mean you can't think them, or discuss it amongst yourselves, but you can't post it here.

The purpose here is to FIND HEATHER not dissect her life.

Salem

My first post, I am always here lurking behind the scenes..but finally decided to get myself a username recently. ;)

Thanks for bringing this up! This has been one of my thoughts all along.. Since she was underage, did she have a fake ID, and disappear with it? Sorry if this has been discussed before, just something I have always thought about as well!

Come home soon, Heather!

:welcome6:

JMO

I have been wondering nearly all week about the 36 hours between the last phone call and Heather's car being found. That's a long time in an technology driven world to have no contact. I wonder if anyone had had concerns prior to that car being found. For example, i don't talk to my parents everyday but there are people that i do talk to, sometimes more than a couple of times a day. Given the lack of MSM info about it, i am wondering what could be there, particularly because there is no POI after over a month. I have seen articles about poor Brittanee Drexel where MSM openly names and states that Moody is a suspect. I hope i have worded this correctly. JMO

Come home soon, Heather!

Welcome :seeya:
I've also been lurking for a while & finally said I gotta see what I can do to help!
As a pretty young lady in these times I'm fairly certain you'd have a fake ID and you certainly would carry it in ur wallet. You prolly wouldn't carry your real one there for risk of ur REAL license falling out when using ur fake one. Therefore you'd keep your REAL licence readily accessible in the car (don't ask me how I know..)
Besides,should u get pulled over by LE (esp if family known) you need to have the real one readily available. Working late at nite means going home in drunk time anyway. I bet all the local LE know you on the roads at that hour.
I wonder what name was used? Bet there might be some SM accounts in those names? I tried looking at followers in Heathers private account but it wouldn't let me. Quite often usually ur alter ego is included in either followers or following. I bet LE might have that info. Even asking the date if they consumed alcohol would come up w/it. Or girlfriends might also know :moo:

==================
▲Moonchild▼ ‏@HeatherElvis Apr 7
Lace and vans it's a pretty day pic.twitter.com/Cg4I9sUo2C
================

I've started going thru Heathers Twitter pics in case I see any "favorite" things or outfits. In this pic I notice Heather is wearing a watch on her left hand. Can't really tell what watch looks like cuz I'm no expert in pics
just thot I'd throw out the idea of looking thru the pics & seeing patterns or favorite things or even recurring things......

in an earlier picture she was also wearing a different watch on her right hand..

========================
http://twtrland.com/profile/HeatherElvis
===========================

Being somewhat familiar w/Twitter I find the above link helpful in searching thru her twitter. I see there's also 1 video
http://youtu.be/s8m5sxlh370
Has anyone checked that YouTube account??
you can browse all the ppl she had conversations with and who had the most
you can see all the pictures
there's a LOT there to go thru-hope others might be interested in looking while we're waiting for further news..
I believe Heathers SM accounts are OK to discuss. I realize anyone mentioned in there is NOT-please correct me if I'm OK with this
maybe we can discuss some things

I notice her most recent Instagram posts from 2 months ago are
Yes instagram.com/p/hUKtTZQhrH/
Dancing in the rain #Perfection instagram.com/p/hHFIs3Qhi5/

I'm trying Heather! I won't EVER stop trying! <<hugs>>

In looking thru the pictures I can see quite a few different tatoos-
would it be all right to accumulate them as a reference point since they are distinguishing features? including locations?
that way pics of them could be posted along with all the other info at the start of the new pages?
I do realize her parents might not like them I believe it's important to have distinguishing features for reference
also I believe most tatoos have a meaning-guess you don't just go to a tattoo shop and just say give me one!
someone else (bad memory) even mentioned a tatoo parlor as an investigating factor. Since I've seen at least 4 maybe they were all done by the same shop?

[modsnip] HE had several SM accounts. The one mentioned in the news was Tumblr. 10 posts were time stamped between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. Dec. 18. It was unclear who they were from but various works of art and poetry.

I know there are many ideas and red flags in cases. But, IMO, Heather was like most all 20 year old young girls and 12 hours without her phone her she would not be anything but bored out of her mind. Everything she did was online is some way. Maybe it is taking time, waiting for something to get officially checked like for evidence or a court order for text messages.
[modsnip] Different ideas and brain storming is great, but LE knows what they are doing too, we do not have anything they have not had from the beginning. I hope they can continue to do the local searches or that someone will come forward for the reward money.

==================
&#9650;Moonchild&#9660; &#8207;@HeatherElvis Apr 7
Lace and vans it's a pretty day pic.twitter.com/Cg4I9sUo2C
================

I've started going thru Heathers Twitter pics in case I see any "favorite" things or outfits. In this pic I notice Heather is wearing a watch on her left hand. Can't really tell what watch looks like cuz I'm no expert in pics
just thot I'd throw out the idea of looking thru the pics & seeing patterns or favorite things or even recurring things......

in an earlier picture she was also wearing a different watch on her right hand..

BBM - She's taking the photo in a mirror so wouldn't the watch (or bracelet -- I can't really tell what it is) actually be on her right wrist? That would be consistent with the driving photo.

The problem I'm having about the hat is that the label on the hat in the truck is shiny as if it is placed on the hat via a thin plastic sticker, not embroidered onto the hat as all of the other Y&R labels seem to be. None of the other labels look to be thin and drawn on like the label on the hat .

Perhaps its a fake?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BBM bc I see that every day in our youth. (By which I mean kids underage. Especially under high school age.) I am terrified of our future having seen firsthand how kids today have been raised in a fantasy world where there are no consequences, they're special, and life is fair. I feel like I just sounded really old saying that. I'm only 30.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

im not much older... the other day I had to laugh when my twenty yr old told my three yr old "life ain't fair, little dude, and it starts at home..." funny how I spent so long saying that to him, I guess it finally sank in!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have been wondering nearly all week about the 36 hours between the last phone call and Heather's car being found. That's a long time in an technology driven world to have no contact. I wonder if anyone had had concerns prior to that car being found. For example, i don't talk to my parents everyday but there are people that i do talk to, sometimes more than a couple of times a day. Given the lack of MSM info about it, i am wondering what could be there, particularly because there is no POI after over a month. I have seen articles about poor Brittanee Drexel where MSM openly names and states that Moody is a suspect. I hope i have worded this correctly. JMO

I strongly suspect BW had been trying to call for two days to find out what had happened after the upset phone call episode. When TE called, she already knew (IMO) that something was amiss and that is why she immediately told him all about OMM.

I strongly suspect BW had been trying to call for two days to find out what had happened after the upset phone call episode. When TE called, she already knew (IMO) that something was amiss and that is why she immediately told him all about OMM.

Good point. I wonder if she had been calling around, trying to track Heather down, on Wednesday. It seems like H's phone probably would have a ton of messages or missed calls in that amount of time.

I don't know many married men who's wives would find it just fine to be out on a weekend night alone until late hours.

[modsnip]

This is not true at all. Both my wife and I go out and do things on weekend nights without the other. Not every weekend, but enough that's it's not unusual. For example, she likes to go dancing at an 80s club one Friday a month with her friends, and doesn't get back until 3:00. I'm welcome to come but don't because that's not my thing and it would be hard to find a babysitter, so it's just her. I also do things (see bands or go to a bar with friends or something) without her sometimes, too.

Of course, we have complete trust in each other and neither has cheated in 18 years together, so I don't see it as a big deal at all. It's just a reality of having kids that you can't always do things together anymore.

1. LE is not going to hold an official Presser.
  2. LE is not going to name a POI.
  3. LE is not going to release PR's on their own accord that are related to this case.
  4. LE is not going to release any detailed info about cell tower pings, their locations or any additional cell activity from anyone in the investigation.

*All IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member