SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading about the guilty plea in Skylar Neese's murder in WV (by her "friends")...these girls were fifteen or sixteen and hid her body well enough so that she would likely not ever have been found, if not for leading LE to the spot. So it is certainly not accurate to believe that people have to be "smart" to be able to hide a body. JMO

Please allow me to withdraw my opinons, speculations and the little rant I made about discussing Heather's health issues . After much tossing and turning last night, I realized the only " facts " I know for sure are the following.
Heather is missing , her car was found at PTL, she had an affair with a married man and her family is devastated.

Everything else is a jumbled mess...too many questions, too many rumors, too little facts and too easy for someone elses opinion to cause me to question my own.

:truce::scared::tantrum::banghead::waitasec: = me

thank you

Please allow me to withdraw my opinons, speculations and the little rant I made about discussing Heather's health issues . After much tossing and turning last night, I realized the only " facts " I know for sure are the following.
Heather is missing , her car was found at PTL, she had an affair with a married man and her family is devastated.

Everything else is a jumbled mess...too many questions, too many rumors, too little facts and too easy for someone elses opinion to cause me to question my own.

:truce::scared::tantrum::banghead::waitasec: = me

thank you

Is it a fact that the married man lied?

Am not sure.

" Cpl Furr spoke with entity 4, via telephone, and stated that he has not seen the victim since October, and then admitted to have spoken to her on the phone last night."

According to the police report, OM did not say he hasn't talked to HE since October, OM said he hasn't SEEN HE since October.

I understand this to read as OM saying..he has not seen HE since October but he did talk with her last night.

Teri037 - you are right. Just because someone quotes a song about heroine doesn't make them an addict. I love Eric Clapton's 'Cocaine', it's a classic...but I've never ever used cocaine!

IMO, this is the basis for the lie because this is the only fact I have seen. "The older man told police he hasn’t seen the victim since October, and then admitted to speaking with Heather Elvis the previous night, the report continued." Within this statement though, there are so many unknowns to go off of did he only saw this because his wife was there, did this all happen in one interview or over time, did someone else make the call and he is protecting them (yes he is still lying) or something else. I think presuming guilt on this detail is a lot because one doesn't know the circumstances. Do I think it looks bad? Yes. Just looking at all sides, plus this is a poorly written article, so I try not to take every thing it says at true value.

Teri037 - you are right. Just because someone quotes a song about heroine doesn't make them an addict. I love Eric Clapton's 'Cocaine', it's a classic...but I've never ever used cocaine!

No one said anyone did drugs or was an addict.

========================

http://twtrland.com/profile/HeatherElvis

===========================

Being somewhat familiar w/Twitter I find the above link helpful in searching thru her twitter. I see there's also 1 video

http://youtu.be/s8m5sxlh370

Has anyone checked that YouTube account??

you can browse all the ppl she had conversations with and who had the most

you can see all the pictures

there's a LOT there to go thru-hope others might be interested in looking while we're waiting for further news..

I believe Heathers SM accounts are OK to discuss. I realize anyone mentioned in there is NOT-please correct me if I'm OK with this

maybe we can discuss some things

I notice her most recent Instagram posts from 2 months ago are

Yes instagram.com/p/hUKtTZQhrH/

Dancing in the rain #Perfection instagram.com/p/hHFIs3Qhi5/

I'm trying Heather! I won't EVER stop trying! <<hugs>>

When I saw the dancing in the rain pic I lmbo, reason being is what the pic is made of. Do you know how hard it is to create drawings using a calculator or phone? Someone (with lots of time obviously) actually took the time to create that drawing using symbols on their keyboard. IMO, it is the grow up equivalent to writing *advertiser censored* on your calculator in class and showing it to your friends. That seems to be a pic some one did that then got posted and tweeted all over the internet. What I do find alarming is who else is mentioned in that post and what is said underneath of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HE had BW (who is 22) id in her car. It was given back to BW as she stated in an interview with news. HE had several SM accounts. The one mentioned in the news was Tumblr. 10 posts were time stamped between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. Dec. 18. It was unclear who they were from but various works of art and poetry.

I know there are many ideas and red flags in cases. But, IMO, Heather was like most all 20 year old young girls and 12 hours without her phone her she would not be anything but bored out of her mind. Everything she did was online is some way. Maybe it is taking time, waiting for something to get officially checked like for evidence or a court order for text messages.
Over discussing an topic that appears irrelevant because the entire issue has been cleared by LE. is irritating. Different ideas and brain storming is great, but LE knows what they are doing too, we do not have anything they have not had from the beginning. I hope they can continue to do the local searches or that someone will come forward for the reward money.

Until HE is find, any topic within the rules can should be discussed on WS. We have no knowledge of what has been cleared by LE and that is why we continue to do what we do in hopes we find something. Sorry you find some of these discussions over discussing, irrelevant, and irritating. We are only trying to help in anyway possible with what we have and even have called in tips.

========================
http://twtrland.com/profile/HeatherElvis
===========================

Being somewhat familiar w/Twitter I find the above link helpful in searching thru her twitter. I see there's also 1 video
http://youtu.be/s8m5sxlh370
Has anyone checked that YouTube account??
you can browse all the ppl she had conversations with and who had the most
you can see all the pictures
there's a LOT there to go thru-hope others might be interested in looking while we're waiting for further news..
I believe Heathers SM accounts are OK to discuss. I realize anyone mentioned in there is NOT-please correct me if I'm OK with this
maybe we can discuss some things

I notice her most recent Instagram posts from 2 months ago are
Yes instagram.com/p/hUKtTZQhrH/
Dancing in the rain #Perfection instagram.com/p/hHFIs3Qhi5/

I'm trying Heather! I won't EVER stop trying! <<hugs>>

I love your posts, sleuthing and everything you are doing! I tried going to that YouTube acct and it brought me to just to the main YouTube page. Anyone else?

This is not true at all. Both my wife and I go out and do things on weekend nights without the other. Not every weekend, but enough that's it's not unusual. For example, she likes to go dancing at an 80s club one Friday a month with her friends, and doesn't get back until 3:00. I'm welcome to come but don't because that's not my thing and it would be hard to find a babysitter, so it's just her. I also do things (see bands or go to a bar with friends or something) without her sometimes, too.

Of course, we have complete trust in each other and neither has cheated in 18 years together, so I don't see it as a big deal at all. It's just a reality of having kids that you can't always do things together anymore.

I totally agree. My husband and I have a very similar relationship and I couldn't imagine it any other way. Total trust is key. Since I can relate to HE on so many levels judging by her posts, I imagine she would need a similar type of relationship for it to ever by long term. When someone squeezes too tight, I pull away. I need to have my freedom and my spouse knows at the end of the night I'll be right back next to him. When someone becomes controlling and clingy, sometimes that can cause cheating. This could explain where some of the relationship troubles came with ex bf. They have never released what made him so angry with her that he threatened her, right?

HEADS UP

There is a lot of speculation going on over drugs, partying, etc. Paraphrasing Heather's comments and providing a link is allowed. That will naturally lead to some speculation and that's okay. BUT.... don't go to far. Remember, this is Heather's life everyone is dissecting and what is posted in this forum stays on the internet forever. If there is not a clear link, either from Heather, MSM or LE, then it doesn't need to be posted here.

And speculation surrounding the OM is also limited to what we know from LE or the media. Wild theories without backup are not allowed.

That doesn't mean you can't think them, or discuss it amongst yourselves, but you can't post it here.

The purpose here is to FIND HEATHER not dissect her life.

Salem

Bumping as a reminder

Was just going to say this very same thing!

I strongly suspect BW had been trying to call for two days to find out what had happened after the upset phone call episode. When TE called, she already knew (IMO) that something was amiss and that is why she immediately told him all about OMM.

That is about what i was picturing. Wanted to put it out there to see what everyone else was thinking. :-)

It is hard for me to read and focus on long posts so sorry for such a winded one.

IMO

I think the red flags in her social media can give us clues to her mindset. That must be looked at and considered . She may or may not find heroin use acceptable and that doesn't mean she uses but that "she knows people who use or comes in contact with people who use". This would open up a whole new range of "shady" people to look at in connection. BW and OM are not the only people who were friends/acquaintances with Heather. Her network of friends is probably diverse and large.

IMO
I have six daughters ranging in age from 14-27. I would be alarmed and worrying about them if I found this stuff on their social media. They are all very different and range from "rebellious free bird to nerdy bookworm". One is a daily pot user (self medicates) one uses pot in party situations. Two use alcohol "on special occasions". None of my children have been on or use prescription drugs. My point being I "watch" my girls closely to monitor their lifestyles-they are far from perfect. As a parent (and crazy, wild, thrill seeking self destructive young adult myself) I am always looking for "red flags" in their lives. I pick my battles with them and thank God it has never been "out of control" or more than an innocent phase. We are the parents, we need to parent, even when it is uncomfortable and exhausting. Never give up.

Because Heather grew up and lived close to PTL she most likely has a range of high-school friends, work friends, and others who she could have met at PTL to get high or talk to about OM. If she was upset and not wanting to be alone she may have gone out to talk to anyone else, cry on their shoulder-forget her troubles. When they have a car they will move about at all hours of the day and night-did she go out to spend the night with someone else (NOT OM)? They are known to flop anywhere. I think the car being found at PTL is a big clue and does point to someone known and trusted to Heather.

Lots of Other people I would consider.
1.) Any x BF's (are there any from high school or waiting in the wings) Maybe a guy friend who thought he had a chance now that Heather had moved out from the X-BF's house and into her new place. Had she been leading anyone on that they would have a chance once the x was out of the way?

2.)People from her past that she partied with. (At PTL in particular)

3.)Work or Bar friend. She may have had contact that night while out on the date and made plans to meet up afterwards. There are several hours in the date where we don't know what they were doing. My guess is out at the bars.

Lots more thoughts but am being interrupted by kids!
I don't have tunnel vision and can not rule out anyone.

We are hearing lots of things about a new public report that names a suspect. That information cannot be posted or discussed here unless it comes from a legitimate source.

If one of our members actually obtains the document from Horry County LE, they can post the document.

If the document is part of a MSM article, it can be linked to.

If LE posts the document on their own website or social media as part of a press release, it can be linked to.

Those are the only ways the document can be posted and discussed here.

If you have questions or concerns, please pm a mod and don't discuss it in the thread.

Thanks everyone!

Salem

I took a night off and missed so much! Very curious about Salem's warning. Fingers crossed we will have more info soon that we can discuss!!:banghead:

He said he hadn't "SEEN" her since October. Then he admitted he phoned her the night before.

We only know if he lied if it turns out he did actually "SEE" her since October.

I can't "SEE" the dancing in the rain pic. Is that because I don't have instagram?

Please don't flame me.. but I am starting to question my perception of Heather's relationship with her family . No doubt, her family loves Heather dearly..but I am not convinced some normal adult child/parent conflict was going on.

1) When Heather was first reported missing..pictures of her tatoos were not released. Her tatoos are very noticeable and are more an indentifying feature than describing her hair color, height, or even what clothes she was last seen in.
2) The most recent picture of Heather was the picture from the date and pictures posted on her FB on Dec 8th. Yet the pictures on her flyers, FHE page and those used on Nancy Grace , Heather looks younger, thinner... I don't understand why they would not use the most recent pictures.

When others have said the image of Heather the family has portrayed to the public does not match with the person Heather appeared to be through SM posts, tatoos, workplace etc.. I dismissed it. Now I am not sure if the parent's description of Heather was based on who Heather truly is or the Heather they wanted the public to see. I do not mean to sound cruel.. but Heather reminds me a lot of one of my daughters..a bit on the rebellious side. Nothing against TK or House of Blue establishments, or tattoos ( my husband has 6, 3 of my daughters have at least one tatoo )..but it reminds me of the tales of a preacher's daughter rebelling against rules and expectations. Not that there is anything wrong with that..all children rebel against their parents, stretch the limits, try new things to proclaim their independance. But Heather's choice of employment and the size and location of the tatoo on her arm..strike me as more of making a strong statement ..sort of like " in your face " statement. I'm an adult , you can't tell me what to do type thing..

does all that make sense ?

Please don't flame me.. but I am starting to question my perception of Heather's relationship with her family . No doubt, her family loves Heather dearly..but I am not convinced some normal adult child/parent conflict was going on.

1) When Heather was first reported missing..pictures of her tatoos were not released. Her tatoos are very noticeable and are more an indentifying feature than describing her hair color, height, or even what clothes she was last seen in.
2) The most recent picture of Heather was the picture from the date and pictures posted on her FB on Dec 8th. Yet the pictures on her flyers, FHE page and those used on Nancy Grace , Heather looks younger, thinner... I don't understand why they would not use the most recent pictures.

When others have said the image of Heather the family has portrayed to the public does not match with the person Heather appeared to be through SM posts, tatoos, workplace etc.. I dismissed it. Now I am not sure if the parent's description of Heather was based on who Heather truly is or the Heather they wanted the public to see. I do not mean to sound cruel.. but Heather reminds me a lot of one of my daughters..a bit on the rebellious side. Nothing against TK or House of Blue establishments, or tattoos ( my husband has 6, 3 of my daughters have at least one tatoo )..but it reminds me of the tales of a preacher's daughter rebelling against rules and expectations. Not that there is anything wrong with that..all children rebel against their parents, stretch the limits, try new things to proclaim their independance. But Heather's choice of employment and the size and location of the tatoo on her arm..strike me as more of making a strong statement ..sort of like " in your face " statement. I'm an adult , you can't tell me what to do type thing..

does all that make sense ?

Totally agree with you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads