SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Margarita 25.....You are too funny. I almost choked laughing so hard!!!!!

Upstream I mentioned how helpful it was in Dylan R's case to have local reporter Kevin Torres committed to covering Dylan's case. I would say we need someone like that here, a dedicated local investigative reporter---I don't think LE would be crazy about it, though.

But a real reporter probably would not tackle this SM stuff, whereas NG would have no qualms.

If she has run off and not bothered to let LE know she is safe, then let her pay the expenses of the search and investigation to date.

I do not believe this to be the case. But she is twenty, not a child, and it would be ridiculous not to let LE or her parents know if she is safe, even if not where.

I sure do agree with that !!!

But a real reporter probably would not tackle this SM stuff, whereas NG would have no qualms.

Wait, you just gave me an idea!!!!! I remember there was a high profile talkshow host who took on a case on a thread I started way back....looking for link!

:idea:

Edit: Here it is: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210626

:rose: Rosaline Ransom Lee :rose: ! Star Jones helped publicize her case because she knew the family. I wonder if she would be willing to be of any help to us here?

(I could go undercover as a hostess at the TK, but I doubt they'd hire my old, fat a$$, hahahaha)

I think you need to save your moves for OMM - make sure you get it on film, once a strayer always a player, OMW may as well get used to it. IMO

I think you need to save your moves for OMM - make sure you get it on film, once a strayer always a player, OMW may as well get used to it. IMO

Speaking of bestll's avatar, I wonder if he's into furries....:biggrin:

(omg, for you newbies, that is a word I learned here on WS. It refers to someone who is "into" dressing up / having partners in furry costumes. Yes, thats what they call them, Furries. Wondergirl made a post one time that I swear was sooooooooo funny I was laughing so hard I was cryyyyyying for 20 minutes...looking for post)

edit: here it is:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8690694&postcount=914

(*In hindsight, I guess you had to be there, lol)

I wonder if he's into furries....:biggrin:

(omg, for you newbies, that is a word I learned here on WS. It refers to someone who is "into" dressing up in furry costumes. Wondergirl made a post one time that I swear was sooooooooo funny I was laughing so hard I was cryyyyyying for 20 minutes...looking for post)

Yep, good thing you splained that one!

(sorry for the o/t---sometimes a little levity is needed here to help keep us sane!)

I don't think specific areas searched are ever released, or should be, anyway.
But I also think having anyone under a 24-hr watch is super expensive and not done as often as we might wish or assume. JMO

I have seen several maps of what was searched on the page we are not allowed to reference. There is a map on the media thread that probably hasn't been updated in a few weeks. Maybe one our verified insiders can help us update our current map, but at this time due to the nature of the case I understand if the don't feel comfortable doing that.
Eta to add : also I have been checking the 48 hour crime statistics and there is a certain location that has a check up every 12 hours

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that would be very helpful. I know someone made a map with some earlier search locations on it. Wish I could remember who but it was well done and I loved the icons used. In any event, I would like to have that map updated with the newer searches being added on it.

As an afterthought, I would like to add that this map was made so you could also zoom in on the pinpointed area. I find that feature handy.

Ghostwheel made a wonderful map with icons.

Sorry if this has been answered, just now starting to read.

Honestly, I'm feeling a little discouraged. What good is it to come with ideas of places to search for Heather if nobody searches them, lol.

I have seen several maps of what was searched on the page we are not allowed to reference. There is a map on the media thread that probably hasn't been updated in a few weeks. Maybe one our verified insiders can help us update our current map, but at this time due to the nature of the case I understand if the don't feel comfortable doing that.
Eta to add : also I have been checking the 48 hour crime statistics and there is a certain location that has a check up every 12 hours

What 48 hour crime stat are you referring to?

Honestly, I'm feeling a little discouraged. What good is it to come with ideas of places to search for Heather if nobody searches them, lol.

I think it's unlikely she will be found at this point, unless an arrest is made.

Eta to add : also I have been checking the 48 hour crime statistics and there is a certain location that has a check up every 12 hours//////

oops.... I screwed up this quote....

for how long? it's not uncommon to request that while the biz/home owner is out of town...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think it's unlikely she will be found at this point, unless an arrest is made.

Interesting. We seem to be split here with some thinking HE won't be found until an arrest is made and some thinking an arrest won't be made until HE is found.
This would be an interesting poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member