SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God....... Now Bb and Gs arrested??...more "social media drama" must be the culprit....poor HE is still missing and needs to come home....I feel like the attention needs to be refocused, as well as the investigation, start from scratch....shut down certain sites...(at the risk of a time out I'm gonna say it because I find a certain self proclaimed "crime analyst/profile author" to be truly deplorable, harmful, and hindering in regards to factual investigations "Chelsea Hoffman"---avoid her sites at all costs the garbage she posts is truly maddening)....bring the focus back to HE, so she can hopefully be brought home!!

She has nothing to do with this. While I agree, the things posted are done in poor taste, what she does has nothing to do with the charges against these two men.

This just literally made me LOL! But yes, like you mentioned (but I accidentally snipped it and don't know how to get back :eek:!), so very unfair to Heather & the Elvis family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crazy. Truly. It would be hilarious if there wasn't such a tragedy at the center of the circus.

I feel so badly for Heather. And LE has enough to do without having to herd players who are making up their own rules.

VI, now if posts, stating false information, as stated in the MSM, occurred on SM that a family monitors and comments on posts where they were posted, would they also be responsible....not necessarily charged?

Also, when calling in tips on a case, who should be answering the phone? A family member, friend, or LE?

Thanks for you expert advice.

All tips and information should be called to 911 or to 843-915-TIPS

There's also an email direct to the family, but really, why would you send it to them? I haven't, even though they've asked.

VI, now if posts, stating false information, as stated in the MSM, occurred on SM that a family monitors and comments on posts where they were posted, would they also be responsible....not necessarily charged?

Also, when calling in tips on a case, who should be answering the phone? A family member, friend, or LE?

Thanks for you expert advice.

Law Enforcement are extremely highly trained professionals. Even though many people have disagreed with the time window and lack of press release or media event, trust me they know everything and then some. It is best to let them do what they are trained to do and or do what you can do by their guidance. Hint Cue Search!!! This is a perfect example.

I swear I see it all the time and I mean all the time. People taking the Law into their own hands. Or people thinking they can handle situations thinking they are helping the incident when really they are interfering with the investigation.

And they get arrested.

I do not know the specifics on why the arrest where made but does anyone remember the fiasco what was it last weekend ?

When they were searching the HWY 814 area ? :jail:

BB & GS should be in a lot of trouble, just look at what they have done. :facepalm:

Although nothing is perfect, one reason we don't allow posts from social media sites is just for this reason. No way to verify what is being said, no way to verify who is saying it and so here at Websleuths its considered rumor just for that reason.

Listening to main stream media in and of itself can get confusing and they make mistakes as well but it has always worked out good here adhering to those rules. We try our best to keep social media drama away from here. of course that doesn't always work all the time. ;)

Ima

Law Enforcement are extremely highly trained professionals. Even though many people have disagreed with the time window and lack of press release or media event, trust me they know everything and then some. It is best to let them do what they are trained to do and or do what you can do by their guidance. Hint Cue Search!!! This is a perfect example.

I swear I see it all the time and I mean all the time. People taking the Law into their own hands. Or people thinking they can handle situations thinking they are helping the incident when really they are interfering with the investigation.

And they get arrested.

I do not know the specifics on why the arrest where made but does anyone remember the fiasco what was it last weekend ?

Sums up very well what I've been trying to say in response to criticism of LE.

Mr E has been so eloquent in his pleas to find HE. His desperation has spurred a lot of people to action; maybe too much action in this case .

I think there is also a general feeling of discontent with HCPD, deserved or not, and the lack of movement in this case and in the handling of past cases ( ex. B Drexel).

What exactly are they supposed to do? :waitasec: I mean this seriously....

Heather has not been found. So what should they do?

And they get arrested.

I have foggy brain - can you refresh my memory

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It definitely sounds like bad news... but I don't want to jump to any assumptions about what BB did or didn't do any more than I want to assume OMM & OMW are guilty or not guilty. BB has been charged with a crime, but he hasn't been proven guilty.

Oh, I understand, and I understand that BB is a friend to the Elvis family. My post is about GS and what he was charged with.
And I understand that everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

IMOO.

At the very least, it seems to have been false in the way he claimed he got the info...that someone sent him a "screenshot" with alarming info...when it appears, IMO, he probably created it himself. Whether the info is true, who knows...but certainly these types of things are what get gets cases tossed, never brought to court or acquittals, IMO.

That is exactly what happened.

I kind of wonder why they use 3-4 year old photos on the missing posters?

It definitely sounds like bad news... but I don't want to jump to any assumptions about what BB did or didn't do any more than I want to assume OMM & OMW are guilty or not guilty. BB has been charged with a crime, but he hasn't been proven guilty.

True but they have been arrested and that kind of opens the door to them being discussed as to obstruction of justice only with what we know at this time thru the media and thru law enforcement.

OMM and OMW have not been arrested nor have they been called a suspect by law enforcment so the two really are different imo.

It is interesting that you bring that up. Why it is interesting to me is that OM and OmW have never been POI or suspects, but everyone pretty much has declared them guilty. The two arrested stated false and details stating they knew things, to convince the work that these two were guilty, when in fact, they made the details up. I know one of them. In doing so, they convinced people they were guilty on false pretenses with evidence that did not exist. That is wrong on so many levels. These people were not charged. Now, I wonder if people would have come to that conclusion if that site and those things were never said. Probably some people, but mercer that amount. Now we have these two arrested and we have all those who are positive that OM and oMW are guilty but know that these two are innocent, now I know why they feel this way. But, the rationale is flawed. I hope that if my family is every in this situation, people look at us with an open mind and don't let two people cloud their judgement. I am not referring to the WS, but the rest of the world. These two could say there is a new month in the calendar and it is pillowcase, and they would say...awesome!

Respectfully..... DUH! This is why I am so glad that WS does not allow these rumors and baloney!

Facts! Just the facts please!

For the record, I took the junk written and posted on that page in the comments and from random users with a grain of salt, but I trusted what BB posted because I saw him on the news & knew he was close to TE. I was just admitting that I shouldn't have trusted any of it--regardless who posted it.

All tips and information should be called to 911

There's also an email direct to the family, but really, why would you send it to them? I haven't, even though they've asked.

That phone number is NOT LE. I was told by the police to call the number I posted. I gave him that number, he said that is not a LE number, I have no idea why they are giving that out, please call us.

Not sure why people think it should be so easy for LE to solve MP cases. Most times, there is nothing to show if a crime has even been committed and we know how difficult it is to try to figure out where a body might be, even with a POI, much less without one. Very few LE agencies have much success, IMO, without confessions or just plain luck.

Just to clarify...

We are not discussing any specific incidents from the FHEFB page. We are not linking to or discussing anything from there.

We can discuss what has happened with BB and GS with what we know thru the media and thru law enforcement.

Articles that are not main stream media (Example: Chelsea Hoffman's articles) are not allowed here nor can they be discussed here.

Thanks everyone
Ima

Things are moving quite a bit faster today, and now that I am all caught up I have a question. Are we allowed to discuss comments left on the MSM or HCPD FB pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip